Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard (32702 Views)

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Hit Songs You Don't Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by olabiz2010: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
If I EVER FALL IN LOVE - Shai
ENDLESS LOVE. - lionel Richie and Daina Rose
LOVING YOU. - Shanice Wilson
HOW DO I. - LeAnn Rimes
HAVE YOU EVER. - Brandy.
MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE. - Whitney Houston
THIS LOVE THIS HEART. - Phil Collins

Just few among others, there are many emotional song out there......Love is Real!!!
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by olabiz2010: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
OFFICIAL ANTHEM OF UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Tony Britten

Ce sont les meilleures équipes
Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften
The main event

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions!

Une grande réunion
Eine große sportliche Veranstaltung
The main event

Ils sont les meilleurs
Sie sind die Besten
These are the champions

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions!

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions!

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Jekole(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
if my heart was a house - owl city
if this isn't love - Jennifer Hudson
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
'Get High'....Tonto Dike grin grin
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by finefabby(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Just to add
1. Don't cry-Seal
2. Stranger in moscow-Michael jackson
3. I'd die without you-PM Dawn
4. Mother how are you today- Maywood
5. Back for good-Take that
6. There will always be you-Donna summer
7. Dreams-Boys 11 men
8. A-team-Ed sheeran
9. Fall again ft Robin thicke-Kenny G
10.Leaving-Tony Rich project
11. I wanna love you-donnell jones
12. Lost in love-Air supply
13. Pretty wings-Maxwell
14. Wish you were here-Wyclef jean
15. Lost in space-Lighthouse family
16. World of girls-joe cheesy
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by amiskurie(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
madan: Kenny G- Even if my heart will break Erique- Hero, Luther Van- Dance with my father, Boys to Men- colour of love, Craig David-walking away, Wande Coal- Ololufe, Shania Twain-Forever and for always and so on
shania on point!
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Emfash(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Dear Mama-2Pac....The lyrics says it all and the video is breathtaking
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
Guys have u realised that most songs, especially those that mostly brings us to tears or extremely happy have a story to go with?

An event in our life that happened and the song will just take u back? wink
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by sapien(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
*Brandy-Fear of flying *BRANDY-True *Monica-Everything to me *Monica-Love all over me *NE-YO-Part of the list *Brandy-Wow *Brandy-Come a little closer *Destiny's child-T-shirt *Destiny's child-Bad habit *Destiny's child-Brown eyes *Beyonce-Dangerously in Love *Iyanya-Love Truly *Beyonce-1+1 *Kelly Rowland-Unity *Mario-Crying out for me
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by ola4yinka(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Katie Melua - 9 million bicycles
Celine Dion - Immortality
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by TableLeg(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
Tyrese - Best Of Me
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by TableLeg(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
Musiq - Dont Change
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by vitus101: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
Lindy Layton - Echo my Heart
Tyrese - chapter 126
Celine Dion - If dats what it takes
Celine Dion - Immortality
Bob Fitts - He ll come and save you
Celine Dion - Think Twice
Shania Twain - Home Aint where his heart is
Joe - Gud girls

Etc...
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Guys have u realised that most songs, especially those that mostly brings us to tears or extremely happy have a story to go with?

An event in our life that happened and the song will just take u back? wink
i so much agree with you. Try listenin to slaughter house ft fat joe- goodbye
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
lil jboy: i so much agree with you. Try listenin to slaughter house ft fat joe- goodbye
deep stuff, reminds of Rihanna's farewell
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Gbadebo01(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
energy- keri hilson
superhuman- chris brown
dont judge me- chris brown
lazy love- neyo
kokoro ife- kunle afolayan
when u believe- whitney houston
moving mountains- usher
hard to say am sorry- AZ yet
beneath ur beautiful- labyrinth
i was here - beyonce
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by MissOpe(f): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
[/color]
Gbadebo01: energy- keri hilson
superhuman- chris brown
lazy love- neyo
moving mountains- usher
[color=#990000]
superhuman- chris brown
lazy love- neyo
moving mountains- usher
superhuman- chris brown
lazy love- neyo
moving mountains- usher
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:13am On Jan 17, 2013
Color of love - Boyz2Men; Here Without U - Three Doors Down; Do U Remember - Phil Collins; Emotions - Destiny's Child; Everybody Knows - John Legend; Can't Turn back the Years (Reprise) - Joe; Seasons in the Sun - Westlife; Hope - Twista ft Faith Evans; Enya's collection; Do It To Me, Tender Heart, Stuck on U - Lionel Richie; Telephone Call - Shai; Buy me a Rose, If I didn't know beta - Luther Vandross; Stan - Eminem ft Dido
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by oluwashola4me(m): 12:23am On Jan 17, 2013
Ololufe-Wande Coal
One for me-Naeto C ft Wande Coal
I will get there-BoyZ II Men
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Babymiles(f): 12:49am On Jan 17, 2013
Earth song -Mj
Heal d world - Mj
My heart will go on - Celine d
Someone like u - Adele
Sacrifice - Elton j
Geatest love of all - Whitney h
We are one -
Time to say gdbye - Sarah brightman
Storm is over - R.kelly
World's greatst - R.kelly
Forever in love - Kenny g
Impossible - Shontelle
Dont worry be happy - Bobby Mcferrin
Coat of many colors - Dolly p
Bye bye - Mariah c
Best thing i never had - Beyonce
Ave mariah - Beyonce

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by adexsimply(m): 1:34am On Jan 17, 2013
love story "Taylor Swift"
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by adexsimply(m): 1:57am On Jan 17, 2013
i love taylor swift lyk..
Marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes
"Chorus from love story"
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by mokaflex(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2013
olufummi by style plus
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by harlos: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2013
mokaflex: olufummi by style plus
whats d name of that ur gal grin
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Fklin(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2013
SkyB..Ma Baby
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
Psquare- senorita
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2013
freecocoa: Akpako master by Terry G
Beg you a Bleep by Vybz Cartel
Adam by Helen Nkume.
omg!! Someone knows helen nkume
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by tpia5: 4:06am On Jan 19, 2013
i love taylor swift lyk..
Marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes
"Chorus from love story"

love story is good, but i think she almost topped it with "we're never getting back together" (very difficult feat).

her expression at 1:20 mins into the video, always has me rolling with laughter.

"then you go and find your peace of mind with some indie record that's MUCH COOLER than mine". cheesy

she's so talented.

http://www.vevo.com/watch/taylor-swift/we-are-never-ever-getting-back-together/USCJY1231050

male version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI-ntAjM3Ew
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOFrGbuUqnQ

This song has broken my heart ever since I can remember

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
akon - ghetto, lonely
joe - i believe in you
dolly parton- i will always love you( the first n best, not all this copyrights around)
j d souther- you are only lonely
dr hook - sharing the night
leo sayern- when i need you
cyndy lauper- time after time
psquare- senorita
akon ft tpain - i cant wait
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
As tall as lions- Ghost of york is among many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tEi4jQbvME
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard by liljboy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
Never knew arabs can sing as well, just heard mahin- the number one for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) / Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) / Album: Kiss Daniel - No Bad Songz NBS Album Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.