Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? (12404 Views)

What Was Budgeted For The Federal Ministry Of Interior #saatahbudgetseries / Presidency To Spend N114m On Feeding In 2016 – Document / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Gbawe:

My guy, don't take that deluded and clannish clowns seriously. Is this not the crux of the matter essentially? I.e the notion that these jobless mischief-makers are just after a tawdry smear campaign that only ends up exposing their own ignorance? They don't even know what "special duties" involves yet they are willing to jubilate ignorantly while hinting the allocation for it is dubious or even linked with the feeding of the governors office. The heights of ignorance, deliberate dishonesty and vapid mischief-making.

Who works with that sort of shameless mischief if not those looking to give a dog a bad name to hang it? These fools are just desperately and dishonestly jumping on all they can in the hope they will find some 'dirt'. No one should take these clowns seriously. They are good for a laugh but not much else.

This says it all!

OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF STAFF (page 446-448) - note multiple upkeep allowance
upkeep and maintenance allowance = 63 million Naira
maintenance of guest houses = 36 Million Naira
upkeep and maintenance allowance = 67.5 million Naira
Entertainment = 225 Million Naira
special duties = 6.5 BILLION Naira
Miscellenous = 117 million Naira
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by gateleo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope:

This says it all!

You havent answer my question? it is very clear that you guys are just out to make rubbish Fashola.

I dear you to make a thread and let investigate other state FOOD budget.

Thank you.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Gbawe: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
chidexy:

@Gbawe, sorry to barge in on your exchange with the people you've been engaging. The 6.5 Billion Naira under special duties was captured under the office of the Chief of Staff and different from the budget allocation to the Ministry of Special Duties. Learn to separate issues accordingly. Under all the ministries and head of agencies, there's always budget allocation for special duties.

My observation in the budgetary allocation of state governments (Lagos is no exception) is that so much monies are allocated to vaguely defined subjects, giving room for the boys there to do whatever they wish with the funds

Show us what "special duties" allocation involves then and establish it correlation to feeding the office of the Governor which is the topic of this thread. We are just simply going round in circles. If no specific budget exist for feeding the Governors office, reasonable people don't make assumptions and insinuations - especially negative ones.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
Gbawe:

Why not find out before assuming the worst? How is that negatively indolent attitude going to ever be helpful to you?

E be like say this thread dey pain you well well
Pele
It is here to stay kiss
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
8 pages later, the desperate jona doggy doggs are still chasing their tails

jona gucci beans and versace rice has been well documented in the media

if you have a real case, go to the papers and stop disturbing us

is it any surprise that the only thing team jona can come up with is rumour, insinuation and innuendo?

none of this will change the basic premise - in a sane world, jona is not fit to flush fasola's toilet

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Gbawe: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
gateleo:

You havent answer my question? it is very clear that you guys are just out to make rubbish Fashola.

I dear you to make a thread and let investigate other state FOOD budget.

Thank you.

Don't mind him. Too many brainless mischief-makers troll this forum. What would be easier than for Fashola to budget for food like GEJ has done and inflate the figure incredibly as the office of our very profligate President has done? Is it not like how GEJ is hankering for more money to augment a vast fleet of 10 Planes 90% of Western leaders would be envious of yet we are to believe Fashola is now up to something nefarious because he has not explicitly stated what is spent on feeding the Governor's office.

It could just be that the amount is not significant enough to require independent mention. It can be accommodated, for example, under miscellaneous expenses. I hope people still have enough common-sense to understand that nothing is easier than stealing what is budgeted for and eventually approved to be spent. In a nation where lack of budget implementation carries no penalty, including bogus categories that can be over-inflated vastly is the easiest form of 'legitimate' stealing.

Clannish mischief-making has blinded some from seeing that nothing would be more natural than for Fashola to include budgeted spending for feeding the governor and inflate that amount by 1,000%. Common sense, as they say, is not so common.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by danjohn: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why cant some of you disabuse your minds for even one second? This thread is not about comparing Fashola and GEJ. Rather it is about demand for ACCOUNTABILITY, OPENNESS and TRANSPARENCY at the 3 tiers of govt, particularly as it affects budgeting for food and refreshment at the state level- Lagos state in this instance

If the thread is not comparing GEJ to Fashola, why does it have Lagos in the title? Why are you singling out Lagos when there are many other states that need to be more accountable, open, and transparent. Is Lagos the only state in Nigeria?

Dont even try to insult my intelligence.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by AZeD1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope:

This says it all!

What has this thread achieved?
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

What has this thread achieved?

It has shown how the 30 billion monthly IGR is being squandered while you pawns try to distract everyone away from your looting by crying FG! FG!

4 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by AZeD1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope:

It has shown how the 30 billion monthly IGR is being squandered while you pawns try to distract everyone away from your looting by crying FG! FG!
Lagosians are not complaining about their governor so why are you crying for them?

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope:

This is the height of intellectual dishonesty.
Please tell us precisely how you draw this inference?

I dey go come.

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by jmaine: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

Lagosians are not complaining about their governor so why are you crying for them?

Funny. . . .Absolutely very funny . . .Okay ooo . . . . We shall be waiting for your kind at the other end . . . . !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

Which Lagossians are not complaining? Did you do an opinion poll to know what Lagosians think? Or are you just talking crap online? I am a Lagosian and I am complaining right now! I pay my tax. I am sure you have never paid tax in your life! I pay for both myself and my business! You are talking nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by AZeD1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
jmaine:

Fuuny. . . .Absolutely very funny . . .Okay ooo !!!!!
What is funny? I know people who like their mothers and hate their fathers.
I don't get the point of this thread. The OP lives in Enugu, if elections were to be held in Lagos today his can't vote but those whose are eligible to vote are not complaining so what is the OP, lastpope et al trying to achieve with this thread?

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by AZeD1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope:

Which Lagossians are not complaining? Did you do an opinion poll to know what Lagosians think? Or are you just talking crap online? I am a Lagosian and I am complaining right now! I pay my tax. I am sure you have never paid tax in your life! I pay for both myself and my business! You are talking nonsense!

HOw can i pay tax, i'm still a toddler. Conduct an opinion poll here on nairaland and see how many lagosians are complaining.

PS When Demdem complains about GEJ i don't think you remember he pays his tax!!!!.

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by jmaine: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

What is funny? [size=14pt]I know people who like their mothers and hate their fathers.[/size]
I don't get the point of this thread. The OP lives in Enugu, if elections were to be held in Lagos today his can't vote but those whose are eligible to vote are not complaining so what is the OP, lastpope et al trying to achieve with this thread?

Like i said . . .We shall be waiting for you at the other end . . . .

P:S ====> The part in bold was another funny attempt by you . . . .
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

HOw can i pay tax, i'm still a toddler. Conduct an opinion poll here on nairaland and see how many lagosians are complaining.

PS When Demdem complains about GEJ i don't think you remember he pays his tax!!!!.

Which Lagosians on NL? You mean the ACN touts and agberos here? Many of them dont even reside in Lagos and dont pay tax to Lagos state, like Demdem. He is an impostor. I am a tax paying Lagosian with a valid voters card!
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
eGuerrilla:

This is the height of intellectual dishonesty.
Please tell us precisely how you draw this inference?

I dey go come.

This is how:

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by AZeD1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
jmaine:

Like i said . . .We shall be waiting for you at the other end . . . .

P:S ====> The part in bold was another funny attempt by you . . . .
Please tell me what was the point of this thread?
thelastPope:

Which Lagosians on NL? You mean the ACN touts and agberos here? Many of them dont even reside in Lagos and dont pay tax to Lagos state, like Demdem. He is an impostor. I am a tax paying Lagosian with a valid voters card!
ACN touts, area boys et al... They are still Lagosians and i believe they have a right to an opinion and vote.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

Please tell me what was the point of this thread?

ACN touts, area boys et al... They are still Lagosians and i believe they have a right to an opinion and vote.

Of course they do if they are registered but you shouldnt refer to them as if they represent all Lagosians. Even in the last elections where Fashola was very popular and overwhelming, PDP still got over 200, 000 votes. Not to talk of now when ACN has lost several LGAs and Councils and people are angry!

3 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by earthgreeners(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
Conclusion,
@silly9gerian, @lostpope, @jmaine aka Jamiu....are just bunch of retardeens.....

Hahahahahahhahahah

LASG (Fashola) don shame all of them with Sustainable Development coupled with Transparency and Accountability...
n tooooorrrrrrrr

To my fellow Lagosians
EKO O NI BAJE OO

@Gbawe, I also stay in surulere and would be posting the construction of Bioclimatic roads and drainages in Ijeshatedo Surulere , Lagos by the LASG

Fashola is working intelligently.........

I wish he was the President and not that dull guy called GEJ

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by AZeD1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope:

Of course they do if they are registered but you shouldnt refer to them as if they represent all Lagosians. Even in the last elections where Fashola was very popular and overwhelming, PDP still got over 200, 000 votes. Not to talk of now when ACN has lost several LGAs and Councils and people are angry!
If elections were held today in lagos Fashola would still win. You might not like Fashola and you are justified to do so but this thread and most of the ones created by this OP as regards Fashola has being pointless.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by anonimi: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
sesanrota:

Just as you said no exeception....can u provide me with wat every state in Nigeria spend on feeding

he has provided what is of interest to him.
Do yourself a favour, seek & provide that which is of interest to you as well. Whatever your motive.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by earthgreeners(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope: Of course they do if they are registered but you shouldnt refer to them as if they represent all Lagosians. Even in the last elections where Fashola was very popular and overwhelming, PDP still got over 200, 000 votes. Not to talk of now when ACN has lost several LGAs and Councils and people are angry!

So all this is to campain for PDP in Lagos...hahahahahahahahahah
Are you a dreamer?
You are indeed a crazy dude...

Even a toddler knows PDP is full of shit.....

PDP ko, APGA ni

abeg make ACN give us another Fashola jare, we wanna continue with the development.....

Eko o ni baje oooo
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by GARRIx7(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
OP:

Has ur question been answered?? NO

Has ur foolishness been further exposed?? YES

I sorry for you and your syphilis-infected, half-dead governor...

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by earthgreeners(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
anonimi: he has provided what is of interest to him.
Do yourself a favour, seek & provide that which is of interest to you as well. Whatever your motive.

One of the LAP-PUPPIES speaking on behalf of the LAPDOGS
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
GARRI (x7):
OP:

Has ur question been answered?? NO

Has ur foolishness been further exposed?? YES

I sorry for you and your syphilis-infected, half-dead governor...

Who is foolish now? 6.5 billion for special duties which include eguje to Jagaban and payments to propaganda team on NL! bwahahahahahaha! I thought you said there was no entertainment and Fashola is too intelligent to entertain people! hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by jmaine: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
Jamiu, Juman, Jumain, e.t.c . . .are all lovely cheesy . . . . . The same way i was renamed Beaf, Papabrowne & PointB grin . . .

Okay back to the thread . . . . .Enjoying the comedy wink

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by earthgreeners(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-ZeD:
If elections were held today in lagos Fashola would still win. You might not like Fashola and you are justified to do so but this thread and most of the ones created by this OP as regards Fashola has being pointless.

Besides people like me who registered in Lagos but was out of town during the election would surely add to Fashola's (ACN) vote..:.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by anonimi: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope:

Who is foolish now? 6.5 billion for special duties which include eguje to Jagaban and payments to propaganda team on NL! bwahahahahahaha! I thought you said there was no entertainment and Fashola is too intelligent to entertain people! hypocrites!

Again I ask, what is the difference between

a) six
b) half a dozen

ACN=PDP=CPC=ANPP=APGA=APP=AD=etc

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by talktimi(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
Eko Ile:

Look at this mindless and virtual LAPTOP ROBOT... lmao

You run around NL everyday like a goat begging for this and that info because you are too dumb and reta/rded like your aso rock dullard to get off your lazy azzz and work for whatever dumb info you are looking for. You need other people to validate your stupidity and shameful antics on NL. Intelligence is what you don't have, it's also what your aso rock paymaster don't have hence his incompetence and daily fooleries...

One kobo worth better pass you and the rest of your village...

see kettle calling the pot black. Are you not Fashola's internet lapdog too ? I don't know why many people on this nairaland can't engage in healthy arguments without hurling insults. Mr eko ile, your NL profile says a lot about who YOU work for so if mr 9gerian decides to be a lapdog for the president shouldn't concern you @ all since he's not the one feed you or anyone on this forum.

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by earthgreeners(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope: OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF STAFF (page 446-448) - note multiple upkeep allowance

Still pointless sir...
The OP requested for amount spent on feeding in the Governor office...Nothing was found

Now you are stating the amount spent by some MDAs for other functions ...why are you derailing completely nawwww.....are you an i.diot?

Do you know that the 1.3billion GEJ budgeted for food is excluding that of the MDAs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates / 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed / Peter Mbah Reacts To His Declaration As Enugu State Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.