Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1148154 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Adex098:
Hehehehe....the guy no be moderator.

Anyway, if your sep.2nd prediction fails...you must go to the 87th page of this thread to quote Austino.

*dazall*

hehe.. I don tell you before, if e no come out that day. I go give you my matric rice. #Nojoke.. See the seriousness in my face na---> angry

grin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mickey7: i was ban too thanks to him

eeya.. Sorry, no cry again ..U hear? smiley
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Miscellaneous(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mickey7: heheh slyvalord d tin tire me o shocked i hear say d celebration for matric even pass graduation:fathers n mothers(with deir big head ties )frm far nd wide,rice everywhere nd drinks too.remember it's wat I HEARD ..nd who is wierdkay

who wan cook rice so ? Where d money take come ?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Miscellaneous(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Didi 5: Stale joke not funny

ur problem plenty o. . . *seriously*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Miscellaneous:

who wan cook rice so ? Where d money take come ?
parents/students dey cook deir own come
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mickey7: heheh slyvalord d tin tire me o shocked i hear say d celebration for matric even pass graduation:fathers n mothers(with deir big head ties )frm far nd wide,rice everywhere nd drinks too.remember it's wat I HEARD ..nd who is wierdkay
omo.. Me can't wait 4 dat day oo
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
sylvalord:
omo.. Me can't wait 4 dat day oo
na so u lyk food reach?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
gunmen kidnap 3 primary sch staff in benin shocked
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mickey7: na so u lyk food reach?
no oo.. Me no lyk food lyk dat oo grin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Faith93: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Una no try for all dis una prediction on wen admission list go cum o....instead mk we 4cuz on cutoff mrks...infct na em mk me no dey like update anitn...so tey una don pazz 200,stil i no c anitn wen mk sense for sum pple update!.jez gonna kip viewing jo!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by TohBeeQute: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Heyooo all uniben aspirants... Im tobi.. To go in for computer science..been watching this thread for a while ..would like to know others here .. smiley[color=#990000][/color] kiss
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IKJ66(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
Asakel:
Haha!
Protocol Officer.
adex don approve am
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Dakingpin: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
i will be going to uniben to make enquiries n also to verify the cut off point(medicine only) i promise to keep u guyz posted
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
TohBeeQute: Heyooo all uniben aspirants... Im tobi.. To go in for computer science..been watching this thread for a while ..would like to know others here .. smiley[color=#990000][/color] kiss
u are welcome
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
make unu dey slow down 4 dis thread ooo, cos na etisalat free MB I dey use oo sad
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Profemmy001(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
1.The striking Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has warned that successful candidates at the various 2013 post-UTME examinations to government owned Universities may not be recognised if offered admission from the exercise.
The union also described as cheap "politicalstatement" the pronouncement of Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue Statethat the strike would be over on Thursday, insisting that thestrike would only be suspended if government implements all the components in the 2009agreement and the2012 Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
Disclosing these in Minna on Wednesday, the Chairman of the Federal University of Technology, Minna, ASUU chapter, Dr. Abdulfatai Jimoh, said that none of its members would be involved in the conductthe post-UTME for over 3000 candidates slated for Friday and Saturday in the institution.
Jimoh, who was briefing journalists on the level of compliance by his members to the industrial action, warned that "any studentadmitted through the on-going Post-UTME is on his or her own because we would not recognise or teach such student."
According to him, "if the management goes ahead to conduct the post-UTME, noneof the lecturers who are members of ASUU would not participate in the exercise andthe students if admitted would not be recognized by the lecturers."
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
Profemmy001: Good Morning every1, Juz about to accompany my parents 2 d RCCG Ministers conference which starts 2day. Oya start tabling ur prayer requests as Our Nairaland father in d lord<profemmy> is about 2 visii d real father in d lord<Adeboye>...
I want UNIBEN admission plus HUMMER 2 grin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Didi 5: Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
*removes bathroom slippers 4rm under feet, dust it 2geda & walks away lookin at Didi* sad
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Holyrule(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
sylvalord:
wait a minute; On matric day, will it be lyk a party? because all this one wey i dey hear rice ehn..
gbedu gat dey na. Just chill
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by jazinogold(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
i don trek tire today...if na by trekking...ah 4 don win startrek! from asst dean of students office to dean of students office to follow up letter of interview for our soon to be publish magazine...then ah con enter v.c office to submit him letter...but them tell me say all of them dy management meeting mj ah check bak...4rm dere ah cawi my left leg go edo state house of assembly to go submit letter to speaker for an interview but dm say house dy on recess! Ah don tire...Eatin gala wit coke
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Holyrule(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Miscellaneous: [b]NOTICE NOTICE

ASUU STRIKE CALLED OFF!; congratulations to all university students, just about an hour ago the ASUU chairman broke the announcement, which is
considered a big one for all university students. After calling off the strike, the media went
ahead to ask if the federal government has met the demands of ASUU. Out of dismay, the ASUU chairman shook his head and said he was disappointed with the media more than he his with
the FG, saying the media formed a deaf ear to the strike, that
an average Nigerian does not know that
universities are on strike. He condemned the media's lack of publicity. After expressing his anger he went ahead to say
that the Government is doing nothing concerning our demands, even after a closed door meeting
with the education minister where the
President said he has so manyi ssues to deal with now than to start spending more money
on universities.
After the meeting however, the chairman of the newly formed party APC called the
chairman of ASUU to a meeting with ACN, CPC,
and the APGA governor who promised ASUU
that they would give ear to ASUU's demand
and will do more. one of
which every student
will be given a bursary award which is to
cover 50% of every student fee, that is, for
spending 5 years in the
universities. 2 years
fee would be paid by FG, and every student
who graduates with first class would stand a chance to do their masters in canada, while those with lower credit and pass would
continue their study in South Africa and Ghana respectively. Also, salary of VC's would
be increased by 90%.
After this meeting, the ASUU chairman called off the strike asking all
students to resume at
their various schools on the first week of June
2015, that about 2 years time, of course after voting in APC.
Its so sad that we have to sit down to read all this, Hopefully, The ASUU strike should be called of in____________________weeks time.
Bros, Na Joke OOOH!!
No Hard Feelings!!
Ah just say make i ease the tension make una knw say miscellaneous dey here with una![/b]
people way go tidy ur f-up don already line up. Shooo! False alarm
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
*removes bathroom slippers 4rm under feet, dust it 2geda & walks away lookin at Didi* sad

hehe... Micheal Kaduna.. U too funny.. ^^
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Profemmy001: 1.The striking Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has warned that successful candidates at the various 2013 post-UTME examinations to government owned Universities may not be recognised if offered admission from the exercise.
The union also described as cheap "politicalstatement" the pronouncement of Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue Statethat the strike would be over on Thursday, insisting that thestrike would only be suspended if government implements all the components in the 2009agreement and the2012 Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
Disclosing these in Minna on Wednesday, the Chairman of the Federal University of Technology, Minna, ASUU chapter, Dr. Abdulfatai Jimoh, said that none of its members would be involved in the conductthe post-UTME for over 3000 candidates slated for Friday and Saturday in the institution.
Jimoh, who was briefing journalists on the level of compliance by his members to the industrial action, warned that "any studentadmitted through the on-going Post-UTME is on his or her own because we would not recognise or teach such student."
According to him, "if the management goes ahead to conduct the post-UTME, noneof the lecturers who are members of ASUU would not participate in the exercise andthe students if admitted would not be recognized by the lecturers."
okkkk...so?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Holyrule(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Miscellaneous: [b]NOTICE NOTICE

ASUU STRIKE CALLED OFF!; congratulations to all university students, just about an hour ago the ASUU chairman broke the announcement, which is
considered a big one for all university students. After calling off the strike, the media went
ahead to ask if the federal government has met the demands of ASUU. Out of dismay, the ASUU chairman shook his head and said he was disappointed with the media more than he his with
the FG, saying the media formed a deaf ear to the strike, that
an average Nigerian does not know that
universities are on strike. He condemned the media's lack of publicity. After expressing his anger he went ahead to say
that the Government is doing nothing concerning our demands, even after a closed door meeting
with the education minister where the
President said he has so manyi ssues to deal with now than to start spending more money
on universities.
After the meeting however, the chairman of the newly formed party APC called the
chairman of ASUU to a meeting with ACN, CPC,
and the APGA governor who promised ASUU
that they would give ear to ASUU's demand
and will do more. one of
which every student
will be given a bursary award which is to
cover 50% of every student fee, that is, for
spending 5 years in the
universities. 2 years
fee would be paid by FG, and every student
who graduates with first class would stand a chance to do their masters in canada, while those with lower credit and pass would
continue their study in South Africa and Ghana respectively. Also, salary of VC's would
be increased by 90%.
After this meeting, the ASUU chairman called off the strike asking all
students to resume at
their various schools on the first week of June
2015, that about 2 years time, of course after voting in APC.
Its so sad that we have to sit down to read all this, Hopefully, The ASUU strike should be called of in____________________weeks time.
Bros, Na Joke OOOH!!
No Hard Feelings!!
Ah just say make i ease the tension make una knw say miscellaneous dey here with una![/b]
people way go tidy ur f-up don already line up. Shooo! False alarm
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
jazinogold: i don trek tire today...if na by trekking...ah 4 don win startrek! from asst dean of students office to dean of students office to follow up letter of interview for our soon to be publish magazine...then ah con enter v.c office to submit him letter...but them tell me say all of them dy management meeting mj ah check bak...4rm dere ah cawi my left leg go edo state house of assembly to go submit letter to speaker for an interview but dm say house dy on recess! Ah don tire...Eatin gala wit coke

eyya... Sorry bros, nor be small waka.. I believe, but no worry, everything go soon dey okay.

Meanwhile *collects coke from him n speeds away* grin

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Riley_Freeman:

hehe... Micheal Kaduna.. U too funny.. ^^
hmm what kinda p-pic is dt!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Profemmy001: 1.The striking Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has warned that successful candidates at the various 2013 post-UTME examinations to government owned Universities may not be recognised if offered admission from the exercise.

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mickey7: hmm what kinda p-pic is dt!

Hehe.. I'm only protecting my focus from the vicissitudes of life. smiley
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Profemmy001(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2013

In a nutshell...ASUU are considering revoking the previously written Putme and may order that the putme exam should be re-written.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mickey7: hmm what kinda p-pic is dt!

hehe...just viewd yours.. You dey use omobaba pic take dey pursue all d babes..abi? grin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Profemmy001:

In a nutshell...ASUU are considering revoking the previously written Putme and may order that the putme exam should be re-written.

that's UNpossible grin

This shouldn't even be a topic undecided

NEXT....!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Profemmy001(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mickey7: okkkk...so?
I believe U've previously learnt the act of summary and inadvertently shld be able 2 grasp d plot therein.../Thou shalln't provoke☺☺☺/

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.