Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,272 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1150041 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Profemmy001(m): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
jazinogold: i don trek tire today...if na by trekking...ah 4 don win startrek! from asst dean of students office to dean of students office to follow up letter of interview for our soon to be publish magazine...then ah con enter v.c office to submit him letter...but them tell me say all of them dy management meeting mj ah check bak...4rm dere ah cawi my left leg go edo state house of assembly to go submit letter to speaker for an interview but dm say house dy on recess! Ah don tire...Eatin gala wit coke

Jeez...U're trying bro, D lord z ya muscle. Buh U're studying geology bro Coz u're exhibiting traits of a journalist.

I started a new page...Dancing kokoma☺☺☺☺☺
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
TohBeeQute: Heyooo all uniben aspirants... Im tobi.. To go in for computer science..been watching this thread for a while ..would like to know others here .. smiley[color=#990000][/color] kiss

you are welcame..Tobi smiley

n BTW, where is Doc_Miss? undecided
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Profemmy001:
I believe U've previously learnt the act of summary and inadvertently shld be able 2 grasp d plot therein.../Thou shalln't provoke☺☺☺/
hehehe..dey cancel,i sue! Nd 'inadvertently'? D word So dosnt fit in dt sentence prof smiley

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by tsleazy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
what do u guys predict to be the CUTOFF mark for COMP SCIENCE
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
abeg...make Una wait first.. What kinda Skul is Delsu? Pple never write exam finish..but result don come
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Profemmy001(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mickey7: hehehe..dey cancel,i sue! Nd 'inadvertently'? D word So dosnt fit in dt sentence prof smiley
Lol...U dy find mua downfall, bah? Inadvertent means not done on purpose, Mind U. Moreover, It's ¤Doesn't NT dosnt¤ No offence though...**hugs him thoroughly**/no homo/
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Profemmy001(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
tsleazy: what do u guys predict to be the CUTOFF mark for COMP SCIENCE

I can bet my enemy's head dah u'll get a lotta wrong and dumb predictions. My best advice is to be patient or maybe check dat of last year. One love...!!!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
tsleazy: what do u guys predict to be the CUTOFF mark for COMP SCIENCE

haven't really seen much computer Science aspirants..so we can't say.

Tho' from the few I've seen.. It seem the general performance isn't really the best.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Profemmy001(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Riley_Freeman: abeg...make Una wait first.. What kinda Skul is Delsu? Pple never write exam finish..but result don come
Delsu is d name of a Bomb factory run by Michael sokoto & Co...But Can U give detailed info pls. U mean they haven't finished dia exam...nd u mean d results are out. Maybe they've gat Usain bolt in dia ICT room...Or Oscar Pistorius
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IKJ66(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
Profemmy001: 1.The striking Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has warned that successful candidates at the various 2013 post-UTME examinations to government owned Universities may not be recognised if offered admission from the exercise.
The union also described as cheap "politicalstatement" the pronouncement of Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue Statethat the strike would be over on Thursday, insisting that thestrike would only be suspended if government implements all the components in the 2009agreement and the2012 Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
Disclosing these in Minna on Wednesday, the Chairman of the Federal University of Technology, Minna, ASUU chapter, Dr. Abdulfatai Jimoh, said that none of its members would be involved in the conductthe post-UTME for over 3000 candidates slated for Friday and Saturday in the institution.
Jimoh, who was briefing journalists on the level of compliance by his members to the industrial action, warned that "any studentadmitted through the on-going Post-UTME is on his or her own because we would not recognise or teach such student."
According to him, "if the management goes ahead to conduct the post-UTME, noneof the lecturers who are members of ASUU would not participate in the exercise andthe students if admitted would not be recognized by the lecturers."
i think z high tym i start using my veto power as d I.G to ban sumple here 4diz their scary post,guy be warned
.....points finger at him....
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IKJ66(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Michael sokoto,wetin b ur 2go id
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ehmm.....ehmmm......I ehm!
I found ma tin.
Hehe!
A vewi cozy evening aw here. :-)
P.O
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Profemmy001:
Delsu is d name of a Bomb factory run by Michael sokoto & Co...But Can U give detailed info pls. U mean they haven't finished dia exam...nd u mean d results are out. Maybe they've gat Usain bolt in dia ICT room...Or Oscar Pistorius

hehe..nice one.

Well..Delsu is the University in my State(Delta)... The exams started yesterday n ought to end on the 3rd of August..if I'm not mistaking.

But suprisingly, the result of those conducted yesterday is out! shocked

Usian/Pistorius in their ICT room.. U say? Hehe.. Even at that sef, The OMR sheets needs sorting..amongst many other processes involved..not to mention their cutoff is 180. Thus, she should be having a high number of applicants.(that's why the exam is taking about 4days)

Abeg, I don't trust that school..never had..n never will! Their ways too bennnnnnnnnnnnd! angry
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
Asakel: Ehmm.....ehmmm......I ehm!
I found ma tin.
Hehe!
P.O

good evening Sir smiley
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by funmidnairaland: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
For those of you that need to gain admission into the university, simply like the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Prepclass.com.ng?ref=hl. Send an inbox and we would help you with all your admission runs. Dont dull!!!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
funmidnairaland: For those of you that need to gain admission into the university, simply like the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Prepclass.com.ng?ref=hl. Send an inbox and we would help you with all your admission runs. Dont dull!!!
bad market...dnt come here to deceive people abeg..i can bet u didnt even check d name of d thread before posting. Scammer!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
IKJ66: Michael sokoto,wetin b ur 2go id
Not on 2go, facebook neither... undecided

CIA tinz grin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IKJ66(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
funmidnairaland: For those of you that need to gain admission into the university, simply like the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Prepclass.com.ng?ref=hl. Send an inbox and we would help you with all your admission runs. Dont dull!!!
As d I.G of diz thread and on behalf of odaz,i put it 2u dat we dnt welcum such post here,we believe in meritocrazy nt mediocrazy and wayolism
P.O take him out
....in an angry voice...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
Profemmy001: 1.The striking Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has warned that successful candidates at the various 2013 post-UTME examinations to government owned Universities may not be recognised if offered admission from the exercise.
The union also described as cheap "politicalstatement" the pronouncement of Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue Statethat the strike would be over on Thursday, insisting that thestrike would only be suspended if government implements all the components in the 2009agreement and the2012 Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
Disclosing these in Minna on Wednesday, the Chairman of the Federal University of Technology, Minna, ASUU chapter, Dr. Abdulfatai Jimoh, said that none of its members would be involved in the conductthe post-UTME for over 3000 candidates slated for Friday and Saturday in the institution.
Jimoh, who was briefing journalists on the level of compliance by his members to the industrial action, warned that "any studentadmitted through the on-going Post-UTME is on his or her own because we would not recognise or teach such student."
According to him, "if the management goes ahead to conduct the post-UTME, noneof the lecturers who are members of ASUU would not participate in the exercise andthe students if admitted would not be recognized by the lecturers."
*yawns* story story
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mehlena: bad market...dnt come here to deceive people abeg..i can bet u didnt even check d name of d thread before posting. Scammer!

just viewed Mehlena's profile.. Hehe! Come See the lovely Smile I saw...ehhh! Father, help your children grin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
jazinogold: i don trek tire today...if na by trekking...ah 4 don win startrek! from asst dean of students office to dean of students office to follow up letter of interview for our soon to be publish magazine...then ah con enter v.c office to submit him letter...but them tell me say all of them dy management meeting mj ah check bak...4rm dere ah cawi my left leg go edo state house of assembly to go submit letter to speaker for an interview but dm say house dy on recess! Ah don tire...Eatin gala wit coke
eyaa.. Oga mi ndo
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
IKJ66:
As d I.G of diz thread and on behalf of odaz,i put it 2u dat we dnt welcum such post here,we believe in meritocrazy nt mediocrazy and wayolism
P.O take him out
....in an angry voice...

as I see the post.. I wan talk before o! But the Spirit say make I chilax smiley
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex098(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
IKJ66:
adex don approve am
Still under scrutiny grin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex098(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Da kingpin: i will be going to uniben to make enquiries n also to verify the cut off point(medicine only) i promise to keep u guyz posted
Hmmm...medicine only...nawa2 you o.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex098(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Michael Sokoto: make unu dey slow down 4 dis thread ooo, cos na etisalat free MB I dey use oo sad
port over to Empty-hen and enjoy GBs cheesy
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex098(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Profemmy001: According to him, "if the management goes ahead to conduct the post-UTME, noneof the lecturers who are members of ASUU would not participate in the exercise andthe students if admitted would not be recognized by the lecturers."
They are still at theatre of dreams.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IKJ66(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Riley_Freeman:

as I see the post.. I wan talk before o! But the Spirit say make I chilax smiley
y ? Na yhu dey deny me for fb 2day,me go show u wiiiin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex098(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
*removes bathroom slippers 4rm under feet, dust it 2geda & walks away lookin at Didi* sad
C.S.O arrests him for public display of mental "hiccups".
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IKJ66(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
...Watching...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex098(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ma boss jazee..you get mouth for uniben o...
*i want to be like you when I grow up*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IKJ66(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Adex098:
C.S.O arrests him for public display of mental "hiccups".
make sure u neva allow him here again
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Asakel: Ehmm.....ehmmm......I ehm!
I found ma tin.
Hehe!
P.O
*does sign of d cross and heaves a sigh of relief* finally i av been vindicated

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.