Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Could This Be LOVE? 3blood Sisters Married To A Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Could This Be LOVE? 3blood Sisters Married To A Man (1194 Views)

A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. / Could This Be Love (pic) / Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be LOVE? 3blood Sisters Married To A Man by Isiterere(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
Wonders they say shall never end. I have heard of twin sister/ twin brothers dating the same guy, blood brothers/sisters married each other. Son married mother. Father married daughter; all this mistakenly or purposefully and intentionally. But how on earth is "" 3 blood sisters (twin sister and the immediate younger sister) marrying the same Man. They were actually living peacefully, though the man rich. Could this be LOVE or there is SOMETHING behind it? This is something I know with the fact: this happen in popular place in Ibadan, OYO State...
Re: Could This Be LOVE? 3blood Sisters Married To A Man by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
your presentation is very poor. you need to back it up with pictures.
Re: Could This Be LOVE? 3blood Sisters Married To A Man by Mynd44: 5:31am On Jan 16, 2013
Not Love, madness
Re: Could This Be LOVE? 3blood Sisters Married To A Man by Isiterere(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2013
rafhell: your presentation is very poor. you need to back it up with pictures.
. No need for picture as a proof, their wedding is not on d same day,it was one after the other... I have beta proof than pix....

(1) (Reply)

Mother Blames Suarez After Her Son Is Bitten At School / Wikipedia Update On Stella Oduah / Why Has Dstv Filtered GOD Out Of It's Channels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.