Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Air Canada Flight Crash Land, Propeller Sliced Through Female Passenger Head. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Air Canada Flight Crash Land, Propeller Sliced Through Female Passenger Head. (1190 Views)

R.I.P: Female Passenger Dies Inside Lagos Airport Toilet / VIDEO Of Woman Who's Neck Was Sliced Off While Still Alive {VIEWER DISCRETION} / He Tried To Despoil Her: She Sliced Off His John! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Canada Flight Crash Land, Propeller Sliced Through Female Passenger Head. by Vikkie14: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2014
Air Canada flight forced to crash land after tire burst on take-off in Calgary
*.On impact, the landing gear collapsed and one propeller tore through cabin
*.It hit broadcaster Christina Kurylo in the head, she is 'lucky to be alive'
*.Three other passengers hospitalized with minor injuries, remaining 67 and four crew members were treated at the scene in Edmonton, Alberta.

An Air Canada passenger was rushed to hospital after a propeller broke loose, sliced through the cabin and smashed into her head.
Christina Kurylo was aboard a short-distance flight from Calgary to Grande Prairie that was forced to crash-land after a tire burst during take-off on Thursday night.
As the Jazz Aviation craft hit the ground in nearby Edmonton, the landing gear collapsed on the right side, sending one of five propellers through the wall of the plane.
Treated for bruising and concussion, Ms Kurylo said she is lucky to be alive.
'I'm really lucky. It could have been a million times worse,' Kurylo told Global News. 'I could have died, you know, you never know what could have happened.
'All of a sudden I got hit in the head,' she said. 'It was pretty confusing for me. It's bits and pieces for me after that. 'Melissa Menard, Kurylo's colleague at Rock 97.7 Radio in Grand Prairie, Alberta, was also aboard the flight, adding: 'Just from the blow of it happening she had quite a huge head lump and it was quite purple and lots of bruises and scratches.
The remaining 67 passengers and four crew members were evaluated by medical responders on the scene and released, Jazz Aviation said.
The craft blew a tire on takeoff and was unable to turn back to Calgary or continue the 450 miles to Grande Prairie, in north west Alberta.
Airline officials are now investigating the Q400 twin-engine turboprop for faults - though experts believe it could be back in service within months.

Re: Air Canada Flight Crash Land, Propeller Sliced Through Female Passenger Head. by HisSexcellency(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2014
Lord have mercy, so no be only niperia these things they happen.
Re: Air Canada Flight Crash Land, Propeller Sliced Through Female Passenger Head. by holyboss: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2014
So DANA air get branch for cannada grin grin
Re: Air Canada Flight Crash Land, Propeller Sliced Through Female Passenger Head. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
HisSexcellency:
Lord have mercy, so no be only niperia these things they happen.
NIPERIA,dahellssthat?
Re: Air Canada Flight Crash Land, Propeller Sliced Through Female Passenger Head. by Vikkie14: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rexxie:

NIPERIA,dahellssthat?

LWKMD grin grin . A 'slip' of hand(nt tongue). grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Baby Born With Four Hands & Legs Causing Panic In India (photos) / Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? / It's Raining Money! Dubai Drivers Abandon Cars To Pick Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.