Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Girl Beaten By Her Boyfriend For Burning Rice :-( - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Beaten By Her Boyfriend For Burning Rice :-( (1649 Views)

Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape / Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. / 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Beaten By Her Boyfriend For Burning Rice :-( by udohzone(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2013

Re: Girl Beaten By Her Boyfriend For Burning Rice :-( by kittykat1(f): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
A Student of University of Calabar was beaten by her boyfriend for burning a pot of white rice on Sunday afternoon.

Reports gathered stated that the girl left the rice and was doing other house chores when the boyfriend perceived the rice burning.  He rushed to the kitchen and on opening the pot, he discovered the rice had burnt.

With anger, he rushed the poor girl and beat her mercilessly till the point nearby students and neighbours broke into the one room apartment to the guy from killing the girl who was already wounded with blood all over her body.

Eye witness said they heard shouting and cries and had to rush into the apartment to separate the fight as this has always been a reoccurring events
Re: Girl Beaten By Her Boyfriend For Burning Rice :-( by CrazyMan(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
That pic doesn't look real...how would a girl who was beaten to a pulp still have strength to locate her phone, pose and snap herself with it...it doesn't make any sense.

The pic is photoshopped.
Re: Girl Beaten By Her Boyfriend For Burning Rice :-( by braine(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
False story.
Re: Girl Beaten By Her Boyfriend For Burning Rice :-( by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
i find it difficult to believe that a guy did this.
Re: Girl Beaten By Her Boyfriend For Burning Rice :-( by Mynd44: 5:28am On Jan 16, 2013
rafhell: i find it difficult to believe that a guy did this.
While I doubt the truth in the story, I don't doubt that a guy can do that

(1) (Reply)

22-year-old Female UNILAG Student Kidnapped And Raped By 3 Friends / Beware Of This Fraudstar. / Prison Nurse Killed Her Husband So She Can Be With An Inmate Serving Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.