Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. (23701 Views)

Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) / Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo / 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by born2boink(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
A part-time Business Administration Student of Lagos State Polytechnic, Miss Olayinde Bournes, 22, has allegedly been beaten to death by her boyfriend, Abuchi Cyril.

The incident happened  Thursday at Shorinmade Street, Aguda-Ogba area of Lagos State, southwest Nigeria.

According to Miss Titilayo Fagbamila, friend of the deceased girl, she always complained to her that her boyfriend, Abuchi always beat her at the slightest provocation.

She said that on Thursday when the tragedy occurred, Abuchi invited Olayinde to his house along Shorinmade Street, to see his travel documents.

oThe late Miss Olayinde Bournes

Titilayo said nobody knew what happened when the lovers were together but it is believed that they had a misunderstanding which may have led to a fight.

Sources at 17, Muibi Street residence of the deceased told P.M.NEWS that  after the fight with her boyfriend, the victim was rushed to G&S Hospital where she was confirmed dead before the corpse was taken to Ikeja General Hospital for autopsy.

Abuchi was immediately arrested and taken to Area 'G' Police Command, Ogba, for interrogation.

When our correspondent visited Area 'G', Ogba, Friday morning, the suspect was seen writing his statement.

When contacted for comment, the Area 'G' Commander, Assistant Commissioner of Police, Mr. Ishola Abdulahi, declined to speak on the issue, saying it  was too early as investigation was going on.

Speaking with P.M.NEWS, the 55-year old father of  Olayinde, Mr. Akindele Bournes, said his daughter was not a troublesome person, adding that the government must ensure that justice is done.

--Yusuf Muhammed

http://.mobi/output.php?id=6579

3 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by greedie1(f): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
na wa o... may she rest in peace..
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by gwas(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
All these Agbero falling in love sef, eh.

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by funkymedina: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
hmmm
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by kokoye(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
born2fuck:
....she always complained to her that her boyfriend, Abuchi always beat her at the slightest provocation.

RIP but ...some people truly enjoy abuse. why do you continue to stay with some that always beats you up?

Some species and this so-called love sha...smh

22 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
So Sad!

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by fxid(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
This killing killing of once girlfriend is becoming too much this days o. Lets be careful o
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by tomakint: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
...this is sad cry cry cry cry another soul has just been deleted!
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Judolisco(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
kokoye:

RIP but ...some people truly enjoy abuse. why do you stick with some that always beats you up?

Some species and this so-called love sha...smh
tank God am nt a gurl/lady i would ave cut some guys digg rip jare

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by AGgal(f): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
He's been beating her n she was enjoying it. Cos i dnt see y she didnt leave his sorry a.r.s.e

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by bigfat04(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
[size=15pt]ordinary boyfriend na wah ... [/size]
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by free2ryhme: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na wa for Nigeria girls sha>> I cant seem to understand why on earth a man will turn you into punching bag at the slightest provocation and yet u keep consoling yourself all will be fine until he kills you like a dog all in the name of love... Now her family suffers.

Is it a must to stay in a violent relationship... ?

5 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by abifoluwa: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
wow, he killed her? dude was even travellinng out before his stupidity befell him, Na him fela dey call animal in human skin. i dont even pity him. geez, wonder how the family of the deceaased are feeling right now. RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by HisMajesty1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
Death is so cheap these days. A guy slashed his younger brother's neck with a knife while he was asleep four days ago in my hood in Lagos, the dude bleed to death.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by vanstanzy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked She most probably was afraid of leaving the guy and being alone. Well, in life she couldn't leave the guy, but in

death she has. RIP to the dead! embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Alaafialoro(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
Some people just stupidly fall in love! Why on earth will you stay in a relationship where you are constantly tortured? Not even if you are married.
RIP,anyways!

3 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Smartluv(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
why is it dat some gals don't always see d handwritten on wall,until it too late, anyway RIP

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by skales(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rip to the dead

Dem leave responsible guys dey follow touts all in the name of love and looks ...nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Shedysworld(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
This is so not done. Beating u fellow human being 2 death, your girlfriend for that matter. Guys pls always remember this are weaker vessel and treat them with care, if u can't bear pls dont be with them(women). And to everybody(men/women, boy/girl) try as much as to put temper under check. God help us all

5 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Judolisco(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
abifoluwa: wow, he killed her? dude was even travellinng out before his stupidity befell him, Na him fela dey call animal in human skin. i dont even pity him. geez, wonder how the family of the deceaased are feeling right now. RIP.
if am a gurl i wil kill guys lyk mad bitting off thier diggs rip jare
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Akpaife(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
D guy deserver life jail beatin her 2 death all in d name of love or wht I dnt blame him bt I blame d gal 4 acptin him in d 1st place gals becarefull some guys are rude n useless mumu love

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by imperiouxx(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
gree-die:
na wa o... may she rest in peace..

Only the righteous rest in peace, without that, na from frying pan to fire.

4 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by vanstanzy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
Seriously, this guy has been beating the pulp outta u, and u still stayed behind? CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS KINDA BLIND

LOVE! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Chanchit: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
She never die, make she come back come chop more beating. I wonder why some people are so use to suffering. Mtcheww.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by vanstanzy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
I can hear a line from Snoop Doggs' classic playing over and over again in me head, *Murder was the

case that they gave me!*
grin grin grin There will be no more travel for that nigga. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Koolking(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
P.M.NEWS I don't take their news serious. I am sure they garnished the news in order to sell. I won't be surprised if Miss Titilayo Fagbamila came on to debunk the news and threaten to sue. Or she is the editor of PM News.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Ominiriches(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
May her soul rest in peace and never to love a badman as a lover in her next generation.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
What annoys me most is that some ladies enjoy being hurt.It's as if they fall in love the more as the beating continues.#smh
Ladies do not tolerate any form of abuse for one day,else it becomes a norm.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by esosuo: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
GIRLS CAN TAKE RISK! NOT EVEN HER HUSBAND YET AND SHE STIL STAY 4 D RELATIONSHIP UNTIL D DEED IS DONE ,LUV NO B VITAMINES OH IF U ARE NT AT COMFORT IN AN AFFAIR BREAK IT FAST B4 PEOPLE EVEN NOTICE,R.I.P SHA SINCE D DEED IS DONE
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Arsenate(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
vanstanzy: Seriously, this guy has been beating the pulp outta u, and u still stayed behind? CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS KINDA BLIND

LOVE! shocked shocked shocked
girls say they want badt guys...they are quite confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cult Members Go On Rampage In Mushin, Lagos, Many Injured / 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos / Mopol And Thugs Clash In Lagere, Ile-Ife, Osun. One Dead, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.