Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Business You Can Start With Just #5k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business You Can Start With Just #5k (1940 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! / Business You Can Start With Just #5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business You Can Start With Just #5k by bestplanb: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2013
Are you unemployed or Employed but need PLAN B .Why not try to go into some house hold production that guarantee you steady income daily?This is what am doing and am earning my returns.I sell ebooks ,i conduct seminars and i have my products in the market.why not try and help yourself .Stop relying on Government.Visit www.hotcake.tk or call 08055425118 or 08187497098 for One on One Training.Group,cooperate and home Training is available.visit www.hotcake.tk for more details .Attached is a sample of my finished Liquid deodorant

Re: Business You Can Start With Just #5k by bestplanb: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
Have you checked this site today and see the free offers,kindly check www.hotcake.tk NOW!
Re: Business You Can Start With Just #5k by sammiewayo(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2013
hi,

pls kindly consider this coconut oil business .... stellani virgin coconut oil ltd (www.stellanivco.com).... dealers and distributors are highly welcome

kind regards

stella

+ 234 (0) 73604 1076
stellen81@yahoo.com
Re: Business You Can Start With Just #5k by bestplanb: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
Many thanks to those that came to our trainings,also we are grateful to those that can't come for the training due to distance but purchase our package.Thanks for the calls &text showing appreciation,expect more from us.Today is January 27th the year is running gradually why not take advantage of our fully unemployed friendly price and take part in our one on one training or get the package and be sele employ.visit www.hotcake.tk now before the price skyrocket.
Re: Business You Can Start With Just #5k by bestplanb: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
Many thanks to those that came to our trainings,also we are grateful to those that can't come for the training due to distance but purchased our package.Thanks for the calls &text showing appreciation,expect more from us.Today is January 27th the year is running gradually why not take advantage of our fully unemployed friendly price and take part in our one on one training or get the package and be self employ.visit www.hotcake.tk now before the price skyrocket.
Re: Business You Can Start With Just #5k by luvablesam(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
matbe frying akara or yam n make sure u locate ur trade near a school or in the north near alot of abokis selling oda stuffs
Re: Business You Can Start With Just #5k by bestplanb: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
luvable sam: matbe frying akara or yam n make sure u locate ur trade near a school or in the north near alot of abokis selling oda stuffs
why not come for One on One training to see things yourself.
Re: Business You Can Start With Just #5k by bestplanb: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
Get ebook /Hardcopy on how to produce all these 99%daily household consumption products @ a reduced price also One on One training, Corporate,Home training is available..kindly visit www.hotcake.tk
1).BLEACH..

(2) HAIR SHAMPOO..

(3)HAIR CONDITIONER.

(4) AIR FRESHENER.

(5) INSECTICIDE.
(6)GERMICIDE.

(7) BAR SOAP..

(cool CANDLE.

(9)4 STEPS OF MAKING LIQUID SOAP

10. COLD STARCH

11. SCHOOL CHALK

12. BODY SPRAY(PERFUME)

13. SCOURING POWDER

14 NAIL POLISH REMOVER

15. DETTOL

16. MEDICATED POWDER

17 VASELINE

18. BALM(ABONIKI)

19. TOILET WASH (harpic)

20 MEDICATED HAIR CREAM

21. ANOINTING OIL

kindly visit www.hotcake.tk or calll/sms 08055425118 or 08187497098

(1) (Reply)

Cockerels Vs Broilers / How To Increase Your Adsense Earnings (my personal experience) / Want To Start A Chemist Or Pharmacy Business? Lets Talk Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.