Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" (2512 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by 2sexy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
KINGwax: Cry babies
as if u never experience such b4... angry
Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
Seriously if the dude wanna post, print, or even make a magazine out of the pictures, who cares,

If she was stupid enough to let her bf take nude pictures of her, i guess she deserves what is coming to her..

Only advice for the guy is this, revenge is a double edged sword, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

This world is deep, push her to the wall with such an exposure, and you will loose more than your pride or ego, or whichever it is that is
controlling him right now.

Like 2sexy said, just let her ways catch up with her, thats how real men behave

Regards
Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by Adaeze003(f): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
gree-die:

ok. pls explain how? is it cz of d generalization?
it happened to anita and so many odas. y any girl ll still make d same mistake is beyond me...

anyways, i dnt know, maybe im just foolish.

Hey. You got me wrong. I just made it bold to stress your point. I referred to the action the guy wants to take as foolish not you or your point cos I agree with ya. Hope you now understand..
Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
I
Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by Mynd44: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
Adaeze003:

Hey. You got me wrong. I just made it bold to stress your point. I referred to the action the guy wants to take as foolish not you or your point cos I agree with ya. Hope you now understand..
The guy is a cry baby simple
Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by Ay92(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
Though I like payback(s) but I think this is way too much.KARMA COMES AROUND.
Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by DonaldGenes(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
abi na.. make we enjoy free mojo. grin
I have been on an incredible look-out for you since
Glad to see ya aqain,thouqht you aint on NL aqain
Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by greedie1(f): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
Adaeze003:

oh... ok. tnx for d clarification smiley
Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by greedie1(f): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
Duke_Nija:

And You admitted?!
Hahahahaaa

oh well...... grin
Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 17, 2013
Donalð Genes: Mehnnnn! I just saw this somewhere and I couldn't believe some guys can be this heartless if he still goes ahead with his threat.
And I quote him as thus;

plz dis is very urgent. There is dis girl, she hurt me beyond reasonable doubt. She don fall my hand big time & i wish 2 deal wit her mercylessly....­ I ve her nudes pic on my phone. I want to print it out on A4 papers, then post it all over her street where she & her parent lives. Should i go ahead wit it?.

if that girl is my sister, the guy must fall no matter how long it takes to deliver 'judgement on earth'.
Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by DonaldGenes(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
blink182: if that girl is my sister, the guy must fall no matter how long it takes to deliver 'judgement on earth'.

Ohhh boy easy ooo
No kill person oooo
Never ever let such thought roll through your mind,even if it was your sis,that's what she deserve,next time she will learn her lesson the hard way
Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by saemmanuel(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
women r nt worth it.....they r also heartless

so my advice,let him paste it and dont forget to tell him to send my own copy
Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by Idowuogbo(f): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
I have been on an incredible look-out for you since
Glad to see ya aqain,thouqht you aint on NL aqain
hehehhe.. u gud? smiley
Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by DonaldGenes(m): 4:40am On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hehehhe.. u gud? smiley
I am very very riled witchu Ido,
Don't ask me why 'cos you are the reason

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? / My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity / 5 Unanticipated Things Women Find Super Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.