Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? (2592 Views)

The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Women.. And thier matter..
uj_sizzle: They just aren't on the same page as we are. If a girl decides to settle down now, there's no way a guy her will be ready when she is. Older men are always a better choice....people who move at the same pace as we do(for those planning ahead not playing hanky panky).
some younger men are well organised than older men..
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by seunny4lif(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Cant marry a lady of my age becos my wife most be at least 5yrs junior but am having fun with those that are in my age bracket becos they dont need teaching in bed......am out.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
seunny4lif: Cant marry a lady of my age becos my wife most be at least 5yrs junior but am having fun with those that are in my age bracket becos they dont need teaching in bed......am out.
just because of that? hmmm .. i wish ladies can see things........
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
seunny4lif: Cant marry a lady of my age becos my wife most be at least 5yrs junior but am having fun with those that are in my age bracket becos they dont need teaching in bed......am out.
What the eff?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
What the eff?
you can't eat your cake and have it..
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by Mynd44: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
smiling: you can't eat your cake and have it..
Is that not what you are doing?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Is that not what you are doing?
we are not the same.. Lailai
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by seunny4lif(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
YEAH smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :DNO BE ME CAUSE AM OOOOOOOOOOOO cool cool cool cool
smiling: just because of that? hmmm .. i wish ladies can see things........
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
Recently, i dicovered dat ladies r not interestd in ur stature, beauty or grammar.. Wat they understand is ur Atm pin, acct balance.. Wat a wild life
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2013
ladies with their wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. / RESEARCH: Women Now Pay For Sex / My First Visit To A Strippers Club - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.