Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

101 Contradictions In The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 101 Contradictions In The Bible (1864 Views)

101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible / 101 Contradictions In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by fpeter(f): 1:24pm On May 21, 2013
94. Who killed Goliath?
*. David (I Samuel 17:23, 50)
*. Elhanan (2 Samuel 21:19)

.......I don't know what you're trying to propagate but then
The Bible is there for all to read.....David killed Goliath.
Elhanan killed the BROTHER of Goliath.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by edoreedore(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2013
;DYes ask the one that slept with a 9yr old girl for clarification who is always great when red river flows
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by Bridgetodeh(f): 11:25am On May 22, 2013
Pls ask God to give you the grace to understand the bible
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by BERNIMOORE: 11:55am On May 22, 2013
@alameenLM

Now lets take it one by one to test maybe you are right or maybe bible is wrong,
and may i ask that have you personally read the two verses in (1) below, and establish the facts?

lets go;

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
*. God did *. Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)(2 Samuel 24: 1)

lets read;
2 Samuel 24:1(King James Bible)
And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number [size=14pt]Israel and Judah[/size].

God incites David to number [size=14pt]'Israel and Judah'[/size]

but in 1 Chronicles 21:1-3 Satan provoked David to number [size=14pt]'only Israel'[/size] but instead of mentioning isreal and judah, like 2 samuel 24

1 Chronicles 21:1
1And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

the issue of inciting David reported in both bible verses are NOT reffering to the same event,

why?

since isreal and judah are divided when the account of samuel was written, it will be noted that;

According to the First Book of Kings, Israel and Judah became divided when Rehoboam succeeded Solomon as king of the United Kingdom of Israel.

The northern kingdom, known as Israel, broke away under Jeroboam, thereby having separate kings, while Rehoboam continued as king of the southern kingdom of Judah.

your claim could not be established as both bible verses of (I Chronicles 2 1:1)(2 Samuel 24: 1)does not agree on both isreal and judah !

your response pls! im waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Proudly An Athiest, Are You? , Let's Meet Here / 7, 8, 9, 10 Muharram 2015 Dua Shayari, Text Sms, Quotes & Free Photos / Assemblies Of God Leadership Tussle: Supreme Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.