Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. (8542 Views)

Qualities Of A Good Muslim Husband / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by real2fix(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2013
islam is a religion of peace..prophet isa (jesus) is comin back to preach islam to u..open to ur bible john 16:5 whr jesus told pple about prophet mohammed..just dat u all av edited version of bible all truth about islam ar all hiden and edited , just to decive and convince u xtain.. non.muslim (xtain) paint islam wit roubish and do evil hide it under islam.. Quran is our ligth and never against any religion. we blif other prophet of God send to all mankind ..stop sayin rubish abt islam.islam never teach us to harm ourselves instead we shuld do good .learn frm mulism around u and see islam is d best..ask question abt wat u dont kno abt islam and let us xplain to u. Instead of u sayin wat u dont kno is dat ow bible tougth u?.. islam is d way...repent b4 isa coms bak cos his comin to rule wit d only quran..
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by ashson: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
How Caring... Islam is Sweeeeeet!!

Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by ashson: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Alhamdulillah...

Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by Mujitapha(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
Alhamdulilah,may Allah make it easy for us,to make our spouse happy.Islam have make the issue of marriage very important.we must make sure we have a clean niyyah for marrying a wife,and Allah will help us to overcome the stress that we would encounter within nikaah.
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by deezee08(f): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wat a̶̲̥̅̊ pity...dere i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ just sooo much hate in people'§ heart...islam i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a̶̲̥̅̊ beautiful religion and I'm proud τ̅☺ be a̶̲̥̅̊ muslim smiley
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by alexis(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by desktop: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
what about the muslim wife? Need the post for her too o. I ask cos its almost to easy to blame the husbands but like Hazard and the ballboy it takes two to create an issue. This one sided belief in a relationship just doesnt cut it. if he's not doing something right she has to react etc.
women can be abusive to their partners emotionally too making the husband want to claw up the wall in frustration #balotelliontheballboytinz in mind!
someone please talk about the qualities of the wife too!
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by thaoriginator: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
So much hate in their blood! They should be able to cntrol it. No matter how hard they try they can't change anytin about it! It is the truth, so all you people of the scripture, get it noted to your fishy brain.
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by brideandgroom: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
He shouldn't marry more dan three wives after me so dat He doesn't give me sekin(divorce) to get more wives :p
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by realsammie(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
lrguru: U forgot to add that he should know how to make bombs.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by bestman09(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Too much hidden post! What happened?
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by free2ryhme: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
his trousers must b slightly above his ankle and must not shave his chin beards

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by free2ryhme: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
must he b an almajiri? na question i ask o o.
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by BetaThings: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Jaidey-one:
Here we go. He has hidden my posts but a comment like this that says xtians are semi-illiterates born out of wedlock will not been hidden.
The person you complain is not being sanctioned is a Christian too.
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by Willdidi(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
I'm sure if a robot is properly programmed he can possess al dis qualities, but as humans is our short comings dat makes us unique

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hadith Of The 73 Sects In Light Of The Holy Qur’an / Islamic Ways Of Fighting Temptations On TV And The Internet / The Virtues Of The Month Of Sha'ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.