Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. (8540 Views)

Qualities Of A Good Muslim Husband / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by Uwakuwak(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
those qualities should be for a good husband not for islam alone
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by JaaizTech: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Uwakuwak: those qualities should be for a good husband not for islam alone

I think the message is that: those are the qualities or standards by which Islam expects a Muslim man to live by. If as a christian, you find them good qualities then you can emulate them.
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by oduz: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
With true love all this can be taken for GRANTED

But it will be nice to know what the woman is also bringing to the table

May God guide us right, Amin cool
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 25, 2013
There is no Strict moderator like Maclatunji,He soaks His Bulala every night till dawn
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by maclatunji: 6:26am On Jan 25, 2013
uplawal: There is no Strict moderator like Maclatunji,He soaks His Bulala every night till dawn

@Uplawal, were you sent to me? cheesy I am not strict, I am a gentleman. cheesy
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by thorpido(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2013
If I marry four wives,how will I be able to satisfy all of them with these qualities?Any experienced man to teach me?
Re: Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
@Maclatunji,let me put it this way,you are a functional moderator always loyal at his service,no crazy fellow messes with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Industrial Strikes: No Work No Payment Is The Take Of Islam / Hadith Of The 73 Sects In Light Of The Holy Qur’an / Islamic Ways Of Fighting Temptations On TV And The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.