Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Stock Broker In Benin City - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Broker In Benin City (3651 Views)

Morgan Capital Stock Broker Is Unprofessional / Changing My Stock Broker? / Suggestions On A Stock Broker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stock Broker In Benin City by Etin(f): 3:51pm On Feb 29, 2008
Please could anyone put me in touch with a good Stock Broker who operates in Benin City, Edo State. Thanks
Re: Stock Broker In Benin City by DesmondO1: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2008
For a good stockbroker in Benin, Check PICOL-Partnership Investment Company Limited at NNB Building, Opposite Oredo LGA secretariat. They are at the 2nd floor,above Unity Bank. Cheers!
Re: Stock Broker In Benin City by samstone4(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2008
@ Etin

Valueline has an office in Benin-City.
I don't use them but know somebody that does and is, by and large, satisfied but not perfect.
I think TRW also has an office in Benin but not sure of this.

I suspect you got married in a Clapham church a few years ago?
Confirm this and I will try to pull out your phone and call you.

Samstone4 cool cool
Re: Stock Broker In Benin City by buzzgonz(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2008
@: Etin
Koyo, unfortunately i'm not in Benin city but i suggest you take these posters advice!. cool
Re: Stock Broker In Benin City by Etin(f): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2008
@Desmond O

Thanks alot I will get my Mum to check them out. Please do you have a contact telephone number?

@Samstone

Regarding your question you could be right.

I know TRW started in benin but I havent been able to locate their Benin office. It was my first choice as it one of the only highly reccommended ones that had any Benin connection. I sent an enquiry to ask but no response yet. Thanks a lot
Re: Stock Broker In Benin City by samstone4(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2008
@ Etin

The number I have for you is no longer valid.
Call your uncle in Brixton and I will get your current number from him.
How is your older sister?
Valueline is currently doing a public offer so it should be easy to get their contacts.
Try googling them.
If you fail I will try and get their phone for you.
Samstone4 cool cool cool
Re: Stock Broker In Benin City by Etin(f): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2008
@Samstone

I have no idea who you are. Thanks anyway. I have found the details for Valueline. Have you used them before? how do you rate their services? I had never heard of them until this private placement so I am not keen. There is a bit too much of pp flying over the place. I am happy to just watch until the men are selected from the boys.
Re: Stock Broker In Benin City by ITGuru3: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2008
Just go to Nigerian Stock Exchange, Benin City Branch at the Edo State Library Building, 2nd Floor. at Sapele Road Opp Oceanic Bank.

They have a list of all the stock brokers in Benin and their contacts.

Intercontinetal Securities (Branch of Intercontinental Bank Plc) will kick off operations in benin city by mid march in the same building at the last floor.

Hope the info finds you well,
Re: Stock Broker In Benin City by Etin(f): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ IT Guru

Thanks a lot
Re: Stock Broker In Benin City by buzzgonz(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2008
You're Welcome my sista! cool
Re: Stock Broker In Benin City by DesmondO1: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2008
You can reach me on 08038442371.
Hope u've bin doing great.
Cheers!
Re: Stock Broker In Benin City by Etin(f): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2008
Desmond O:

You can reach me on 08038442371.
Hope u've bin doing great.
Cheers!

Desmond do you work with PICOL? or are you a customer ? How would you rate them.
Re: Stock Broker In Benin City by DesmondO1: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2008
They are okay just that they take time to trade on your behalf. the normal 4 days may turn into 1 weeks or more.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account / . / Latest GOOD AND CONSISTENT Work At Home Business And Investment....(check asap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.