Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,326 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. (23427 Views)

Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / Nairaland Crosses One Million Members! / Nairaland Will Soon Hit 1 Million Members/users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:
Seun Shagarri, Garri Warlord, Garri X7, Garri-no-fit-carry-last, Garri-till-I-die..

You missed 'garri activist' grin grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 18, 2013
2legit2qwt, 2legit2win, ashweo2legit, 2legit2surrender, 2legitcondom grin grin grin grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan:

You missed 'garri activist' grin grin
hahahahaha!! and 'Garri-must-stay'
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan: There is sexkillz and sexsells; Ogugua88 and Ogugua1 cool
OGUGUA99 OGUGUA100 grin grin grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by kandiikane(m): 2:45am On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
95% of IDs with "UK" and "Thug" belongs to hypeman grin

Who I'm sure hypeman also belongs to someone else. cheesy
Where is Blazay and her IDs?

Tpia nko?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 18, 2013
abiL, abiL*, *abiL*, **abiL**, annoni...
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by CrazyMan(m): 2:47am On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
This thread is achieving its purpose.

Rascals will register just for the "fun" of it, like the garri bandwagon.
True.

But why will I need a hundred user names?

Aside this one I'm currently using I don't bother opening more I.ds...I stick to the rules of the forum, so I need not bother about a ban.

But like you stated earlier, most people just do it for the fun of it.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by kandiikane(m): 2:47am On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
KandiiKane, SugarKane, KoboKane, KaneSugar ===> one person

Lol, ofcourse not. grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 18, 2013
I own about 12 inactive IDs sef.

Those days, mukina no dey play with me eh grin grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 18, 2013
is babyosisi the same as baby 123/baby mama?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by tpia5: 2:48am On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella: tpia, flashaldrin...c'mon guys, create more accounts.

your id is not ringing a bell.

have we met before on some thread?

under which of your monikers?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 18, 2013
CrazyMan:
True.

But why will I need a hundred user names?

Aside this one I'm currently using I don't bother opening more I.ds...I stick to the rules of the forum, so I need not bother about a ban.

But like you stated earlier, most people just do it for the fun of it.

Buzugee, Obadiah, etc. . . arent those your IDs? undecided
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 18, 2013
SEXKILLZ, KILLS, KILLZ, KILLX, KILLING, SEX HAS KILLED ME, SEX WANTS TO KILL ME, CANSEXKILLME grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 18, 2013
tpia@:

your id is not ringing a bell.

have we met before on some thread?
yes, on some ugandan princess thread.
Logicboy, Logic, LogicMan, Illogical, etc ===> one person
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 18, 2013
lucenzo: SEXKILLZ, KILLS, KILLZ, KILLX, KILLING, SEX HAS KILLED ME, SEX WANTS TO KILL ME, CANSEXKILLME
AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMAOOOOOO!!!

wicked!!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 18, 2013
lucenzo: SEXKILLZ, KILLS, KILLZ, KILLX, KILLING, SEX HAS KILLED ME, SEX WANTS TO KILL ME, CANSEXKILLME grin grin grin grin grin

You and sexkillz sha. Did he steal your princess? tongue
ItsModella: is babyosisi the same as baby 123/baby mama?

I am not baby123 o even though we seem to agree on most topics
Certainly baby mama. cool cool cool

Personal text: Azu tilapia fall down and die
[b]Time registered: July 04, 2006

Time spent online: 1 month & 13 days
Signature: Die
Die
Die
witches fall down and die
View Your posts (6722) | View Your topics (39)
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 18, 2013
Eko_Ile, Babapupa, Eko_O_Ni_Baje
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

You and sexkillz sha. Did he steal your princess? tongue
FOR WHERE angry angry
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by CrazyMan(m): 2:53am On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Buzugee, Obadiah, etc. . . arent those your IDs? undecided
You're funny...if you post this on the religion section, people would laugh at you cos they know I'm not buzugee or obadiah. wink

Ileke-IdI:
Logicboy, Logic, LogicMan, Illogical, etc ===> one person
You forgot to add logicboy01, logicboy02, logicboy03, MacDaddy...etc.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 18, 2013
CrazyMan:
You're funny...if you post this on the religion section, people would laugh at you cos they know I'm not buzugee or obadiah. wink

You forgot to add logicboy01, logicboy02, logicboy03, MacDaddy...etc.

You're not? Wow, all this time I thought you were. That's why I was shocked at your pro-Christianity posts. I knew that me and buzugee shared the same mindset on that topic.

I thought buzugee na another born-again psychotic patient. pheww
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 18, 2013
lucenzo: FOR WHERE angry angry

NL nau. You think say you dey inside beer parlor?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by dagr8(m): 2:57am On Jan 18, 2013
999913 members

87 monikers to go.....whether na multiple or not ...NL will sha hit 1million 2day grin grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by tpia5: 2:58am On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:
yes, on some ugandan princess thread.

i just checked, and that was you and mynd 44 doing the hustle.

i was simply posting there jejely and trying to stick to the topic.

mynd should remember you very well, no doubt, you and him were following yourselves around on the thread.

anywayz! moving on.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 18, 2013
Where is jennykadry
Back in the day there was a poster called tumfulu
Does anyone remember him
I had his ugly picture saved in my laptop and would whip it out once in a while grin grin
He had these poofy sideburns and hairy chest with gold chain in the picture like the commodores grin grin
Jenny posted it many times too
I think he sent it to a babe he was chasing and she posted it here lol
Kai we tortured the guy

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 18, 2013
There is Sniperinadiaper, sniperdiaper, sniper's diaper.

ItsModella, sugarmodella and nanomodella

CFCfan, Chelsea fan, chelski fan and shekpe.
cheesy grin
Beaf, Beaf!, Beef, Faeb, Rat, Mice, Goat ===> all one person
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 18, 2013
I think politic section has 50,000 multiple ID users combined.

Snakes!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by olanshi: 3:02am On Jan 18, 2013
O GA OO, UNA NO DEY SLEEP?

MEHN, SOME PEEPS ARE ADDICTED TO NAIRALAND... WELL SHA, NAIRALAND HAS BEEN A BLESSING FOR ME. WHAT ABOUT YOU?

THANKS TO SEUN AND HIS BACKBONE

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
I think politic section has 50,000 multiple ID users combined.

Snakes!
Romance section prolly has more...sexkillz can sometimes ban like a maniac..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert / Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo / Happy Birthday Kinglekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.