Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. (22807 Views)

Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / Nairaland Crosses One Million Members! / Nairaland Will Soon Hit 1 Million Members/users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:
Romance section prolly has more...sexkillz can sometimes ban like a maniac..

Which forces one maniac to register 6 IDs in one day.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by CrazyMan(m): 3:06am On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
You're not? Wow, all this time I thought you were. That's why I was shocked at your pro-Christianity posts. I knew that me and buzugee shared the same mindset on that topic.
Hmmm...its good to see that the air has finally been cleared on that issue.

I used to be crazykid back in the days, then changed my user name to crazyman...I didn't open another I.d, rather I just changed my name...that's why old post where I was quoted still carry my initial I.d crazykid.

So I'm still clean...no multiple I.ds

Ileke-IdI:
I thought buzugee na another born-again psychotic patient. pheww
Everyone thinks the same also... grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 18, 2013
EzeUche, Ezeuche1, PointB, Proud_Igbo, Oghi_Acha ==> one person

sjeezy, djeezy ==> one person
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 18, 2013
75,0000+ for NL scammers.

shey na money scammers ni o, auto scammers ni, visa scammers ehn, dem there.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 18, 2013
There is also:
Eze Promoe, Promoe, EzePromotes, and PromotingEze.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan: There is also:
Eze Promoe, Promoe, EzePromotes, and PromotingEze.
lmao grin grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 18, 2013
CrazyMan:
Hmmm...its good to see that the air has finally been cleared on that issue.

I used to be crazykid back in the days, then changed my user name to crazyman...I didn't open another I.d, rather I just changed my name...that's why old post where I was quoted still carry my initial I.d crazykid.

So I'm still clean...no multiple I.ds

Everyone thinks the same also... grin

Hmm, should I believe you? Are you a good boy?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 18, 2013
olanshi: O GA OO, UNA NO DEY SLEEP?

MEHN, SOME PEEPS ARE ADDICTED TO NAIRALAND... WELL SHA, NAIRALAND HAS BEEN A BLESSING FOR ME. WHAT ABOUT YOU?

THANKS TO SEUN AND HIS BACKBONE
na wife nl give you abi na job.

Clear road joor make person hear word.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 18, 2013
I remembered the time scammers forced Seun to create Naijajob or Nairanet (something like that). Those scammers were not playing at all!

In fact, I almost bought a Fountain of Youth for $5,000. You know, wrinkled skin no be good thing for business grin

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by mamagee3(f): 3:13am On Jan 18, 2013
There are better things to worry about
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 18, 2013
We also have
ILEKE IDI
ILEKE 2D
ILEKE 3D AND
ILEKE HD cool
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 18, 2013
lucenzo: We also have
ILEKE IDI
ILEKE 2D
ILEKE 3D AND
ILEKE HD cool

You're getting there. grin

So Lucenzo aka Luci aka Cenzo aka Lefulefu, how body?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by CrazyMan(m): 3:18am On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Hmm, should I believe you? Are you a good boy?
I can boast about being a good guy...everyone knows that... wink

But same cannot ne said about you...you're a bad gurl. lipsrsealed
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by peckhamboi: 3:19am On Jan 18, 2013
Make I quick create 100 accounts make the thing quick reach 1 million jare.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 18, 2013
We also have pc guru and pyguru.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by kandiikane(m): 3:20am On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
I remembered the time scammers forced Seun to create Naijajob or Nairanet (something like that). Those scammers were not playing at all!

In fact, I almost bought a Fountain of Youth for $5,000. You know, wrinkled skin no be good thing for business grin

grin grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

You're getting there. grin

So Lucenzo aka Luci aka Cenzo aka Lefulefu, how body?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah choi
Body dey inside cloth ooooo.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 18, 2013
CrazyMan:
I can boast about being a good guy...everyone knows that... wink

But same cannot ne said about you...you're a bad gurl. lipsrsealed
You got that right.

"Good girl" no dey my dictionary. grin I could give less than a fccuk these days.

Pills no dey work again.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan: We also have pc guru and pyguru.

No be the same person nau.

One sells kulikuli at Aba, the other fit ban you for posting your photo.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by ITbomb(m): 3:24am On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 18, 2013
Model, I am a model, itsmodella, I be modella, this is modella, modella on the microphone.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by naptu2: 3:25am On Jan 18, 2013
Jarus: Nigeria1
Nigeria1*
Nigeria1@
Musiwa
Musiwa1
Musiwa2
Musiwa3
Musiwa4
Musiwa5
Musiwa6
Musiwa7
Becomerich
Becomrich
Becomrich1
Becomrich2
Becomrich3
Becomrich4
Becomrich5
Becomrich6
Becomrich7
Tayo4life
Uche2005
Uche2006
Uche2007
Uche2008

Bashali
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by naptu2: 3:27am On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

What was that your other name sef
I have been trying to remember,please remind me

Jarus = Ife-eco

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 18, 2013
jARUS jANUS cool
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 18, 2013
ekt_bear, DapoBear, eku_bear, teddy_bear, gentle_bear, _bear_able ===> na one person
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 18, 2013
lucenzo: Model, I am a model, itsmodella, I be modella, this is modella, modella on the microphone.
sugarmodella, isi modella, namodella
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by CrazyMan(m): 3:32am On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
You got that right.
cool

Ileke-IdI:
"Good girl" no dey my dictionary. grin
Me way don de chyke you since thinking say you be good girl, wetin make I con do na... embarassed

Ileke-IdI:
I could give less than a fccuk these days.
I'm aware of that... tongue

Ileke-IdI:
Pills no dey work again.
I guess you need an upgrade then. grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by yusufu16: 3:33am On Jan 18, 2013
[size=30pt]Who will be the Lucky 1,000,000th Member on Nairaland?[/size]
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 18, 2013
WereMan,

First tell mi what chyke means make I respond properly nau
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by ayox2003: 3:34am On Jan 18, 2013
Jarus: Nigeria1
Nigeria1*
Nigeria1@
Musiwa
Musiwa1
Musiwa2
Musiwa3
Musiwa4
Musiwa5
Musiwa6
Musiwa7
Becomerich
Becomrich
Becomrich1
Becomrich2
Becomrich3
Becomrich4
Becomrich5
Becomrich6
Becomrich7
Tayo4life
Uche2005
Uche2006
Uche2007
Uche2008

Musiwa has 11 IDs at the moment...Musiwa11. I think he also created an email ID here too. One helluva guy!

Frawzey
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Ryabcool(m): 3:34am On Jan 18, 2013
Hian! I just dey look una dey laff!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 18, 2013
Afamyesterday, afamtoday, afam4ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Rukevwe And Imokhai Wed In Style - Photos / Who Is To Pay For An Introduction Reception In A Bride House / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.