Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,884 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) (145619 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by loyeh02(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
moyinoluwabun: If you've not gotten alert. Wait till around 12 before developing blood pressure. All will receive by His grace.
Egbon, 12 don pass, I still neva c oooo...help me beg GTB o
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
In dis room it seems only one batch B has received payment which is Julie. Pls if any other batch B don receive pls kindly let us know. Thx

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
loyeh02: Egbon, 12 don pass, I still neva c oooo...help me beg GTB o
na so we see am ooo, though some got there own todaY. Hopefully, GTB will alert us 2moro cos I use d bank too.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by jaloemmanuel2y: 5:56am On Jan 08, 2014
Anyupdate wit batch B 28days?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by elipseco: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2014
Batch B 28days ooooo?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by loyeh02(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
;DThank God!!! Don receive alert at last...GTB grin
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by gankonpat: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Anyone on here heard any gist about 35k Christmas bonus?? Meanwhile I heard we (batch B) will be paid(28days) next week.

Jst a quick advise: While we enjoy ourselves let's not forget to work because the old staff ain't happy with us at all and can cause trouble out of nothing for us at our different offices.

4 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
GTB Customers now smiling. Victory at last.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by ohlubee(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please,when do you think batch batch B will paid their 28days allowance?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by ohlubee(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
When should Batch B be expecting their 28days allowance?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by eastermaris(f): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
ohlubee: When should Batch B be expecting their 28days allowance?

They have gotten thier alerts and no longer interested in the thread,until another pressing issue that directly concerns them comes up.
Selfish people. I remember how they were all screaming here and begging for answers to thier many questions.Dem don collect moni finish,even if they get answer to dis ur question,dem no go even bother to answer. For inec,u're strictly on ur own!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by obinna002: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Especially this one, all he knows is money money money and nothing else.
moyinoluwabun: GTB Customers now smiling. Victory at last.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by colossus2: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
^^^^^
Lwkmd cheesy

For batch B, I can't categorically tell you one now and your oga @ the top will say its another one. Batch A didn't know they were gonna get theirs on monday so still chill a bit.
Be rest assured that since batch A has gotten theirs, you'll get yours soonest.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by colossus2: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
eastermaris:
Selfish people
This was uncalled for my dear, I believe if they gat an idea about it, they won't withhold such information.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by elipseco: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
I had we the batch B will be getting our 28days next week.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
obinna002: Especially this one, all he knows is money money money and nothing else.
so you expect people to give you info they don't really have at the moment. Are you aware that some batch A have not even collected till now. There are times the thread will be quite till a genuine info will be available. Just cool down oga Obinna.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Obinna, do you expect us to say a particular time now and our oga at d Top will say another tin. If you really want a comment, i'll say you'll be paid before u're about a year in d commission just the way ours was. Take care bro
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by elipseco: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hello house? Well come back. Any latest?

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by AliYunus86: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2014
Hello house lngst time
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by elipseco: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2014
This house is dry. Where is ohlubee? Any news

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by horlaar(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2014
Is this forum dead? Where is ohlubee and others......pls we need info nah
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by israelmush(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
elipseco: This house is dry. Where is ohlubee? Any news
why r u looking for ohlubee dint you create whatsapp group? I guess no info to share dere either! So much for "confidentiality"

3 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by AliYunus86: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2014
plz,plz n plz ohlubee update us? no vex!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by israelmush(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Let's chill till next year and see what happens. Before we were employed jega has been making noise about the new salary, peeps around my area are looking at me probably calling me a bloody miser in their heads because they believe I'm boxed up and shite. Everybody don tire just comot mind for the thing ohlubee sef don confuse cos he was so sure of the thing but lo and behold ela oju kan for us all.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Increament or no increament, updating or non, whenever is materialised people go know when it hits nna account.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
PROF JEGA BREAKS FAST WITH STAFF OF THE
COMMISSION, ASSURES OF IMPROVED
WELFARE
INEC Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega, on Tuesday
re-assured the staff of the commitment of the
Commission to improving their welfare and
carrying them along in reforming the electoral
process.
The Chairman was speaking at the traditional
breaking of Ramadan fast with the
Management and Staff of the Commission at
the INEC Headquarters, Abuja. Junior staff
publicly acknowledged the welfare package
approved for them by the Commission.
Prof. Jega urged the Staff to continue to do
their best in the service of the country, saying
that the Commission “will do its best to meet
up with the expectations of all staff as you do
your best for the country and INEC.’’
The Chairman thanked Almighty Allah for
making it possible for all Muslim faithful to
participate in this year’s fasting and for
bringing them together as a family to break
the fast. He asked God to “keep us alive to
see next year’s Ramadan.”
Prof. Jega commended the organizers of the
event and prayed God to reward them
abundantly.
He assured that the Commission, by the grace
of God, would conduct free and fair elections
in Osun State and in 2015. He pledged to carry
staff along in the Commission’s efforts to
reform the electoral process.
National Commissioners in attendance were:
Dr. Abdulkadir Oniyangi, Col. M.K. Hammanga
(Rtd), Engr. (Dr.) Nuru Yakubu, Prof. Lai
Olurode, Dr. Chris O. Iyimoga and Hajiya
Amina Zakari.
Also in attendance were: Secretary to
Commission, Mrs. Augusta C. Ogakwu; Chief of
Staff to Hon. Chairman, Dr. Mahmoud Magaji;
Special Assistant to Hon. Chairman, Prof. M.J.
Kuna; Personal Assistant to the Hon.
Chairman, Abdullahi Usman; Directing Staff;
and other Staff of the Commission.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by SNUBAQ: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2014
Thanks for the update.....where my oga ohlubee? we need salary increment rumour to boost our morale
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:01am On Aug 05, 2014
SNUBAQ: Thanks for the update.....where my oga ohlubee? we need salary increment rumour to boost our morale
keep waiting.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by SNUBAQ: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2014
moyinoluwabun: keep waiting.
I have been waiting since bro but I need info that will ginger us lol
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by SNUBAQ: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2014
United States of America to support INEC with $51million Dollars for 2015 General Election
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by ohlubee(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmm......am kindda clueless of what next.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by SNUBAQ: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
ohlubee: Hmmm......am kindda clueless of what next.
God Will see us thru to the next level!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply)

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.