Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Navy: An Adventure - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Navy: An Adventure (838 Views)

Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014. / What Salary After Navy DSSC? / Nigerian Police,navy,airforce And Customs Who Earn The The Largest Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Navy: An Adventure by jamall(m): 5:25pm On Feb 29, 2008
joining the navy has been a dream since childhood and a dream i believe will materialize,am not going in because of the salary cuz if its for the money i might just follow my parents wishes and get a job that pays at least up to a 100 grand a month.i believe the navy is an adventure though i am not unaware of the serious training required and i know its only love that can get someone through such tedious training without bailing out even if the person was built like arnold the actor cum governor.well all that aside i really want to know if i need and nysc discharge letter in other to apply for the DSS program cuz i am applying this yr.
Re: Navy: An Adventure by dedetessy: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2008
please go to NYSC first then any other thing shall be added unto you[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Navy: An Adventure by anifel20(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2008
I also share in your dream, I have also dreamt of joining the navy, i spend some time in the navy base and ever since i just want to be there. The opportunity is here for you to fulfil that dream, the form is out on this site, with just 2,750 at any zenith bank, then go to thier website, www.service.nigeriannavy.gov. Exam date is 26th April, 2008. If you have any information on the type of test to expect, contactt me on 08033295682 or anifel2001@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Plant Design Management System (pdms) / Looking For Students Of Aviation In Zaira / Mr Moderator: Post On Phd/postdoc Positions Deleted Or Moved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.