Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Zenith Bank Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Is Recruiting (1853 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Is Recruiting by skygold: 6:32pm On Feb 29, 2008
HELLO HOUSE, THIS MESSAGE GOES TO ALL CANDIDATE AND WENT FOR THE ZENITH BANK INTERVIEW ON THE 3RD OF DECEMBER 2007, HAS ANYONE BEEN CALLED FOR THE CONTINUATION? BECAUSE I CALLED THE HRM - THEIR HQ TO BE PRECISE THEY KEEP SAYING THEY WILL CALL .SEE! HOUSE . ITS ALMOST TWO MONTHS GONE AND WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM. IF YOU KNOW THIS MESASGE CONCERNS YOU PLEASE USE THIS NUMBERS BELOW TO CONTACT THEM LIKE I DID. 01-461 8348, 01- 278 2129, 01- 278 2117. ITS LIKE THE PANEL THAT CONDUCTED THE INTERVIEW THAT DAY ARE SO RELAXED OR MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN THEY HAVE AN UNFINISHED JOB ON THEIR TABLE . SO TO DAT EFFECT IF YOU ARE INVOLVED PLEASE CALL TO TELL THEM OUR PRESENT STATE BECUASE I HAVE HEARD THAT ON ONE OR TWO OCASSIONS THAT OTHERS HAVE WRITTEN THEIR TEST OF LATE AND HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW AND EVEN GIVEN LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT .PLEASE ACT QUICKLY
Re: Zenith Bank Is Recruiting by isehfrank: 4:21am On Mar 01, 2008
yes i was invited for the interview this february and a week later i was called to pick my employment letter. i am guys , ZENITH BANK for sure.
Re: Zenith Bank Is Recruiting by stivin(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2008
yeah guy,pls write the date you took the interview so i could know if am on your interviewed set and to expect my employment letter too.i took the interview on tuesday 26th feb. my test was 2 weeks ago.
as for the owner of the thread pls keep calling cos alots been happening with Zenith of late.best of successes
Re: Zenith Bank Is Recruiting by chike1: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2008
Is anyone having the HR phone number of the Trans-Amadi (PH) branch of Zenith Bank? All the numbers I got from their site seem not to be working. I had an Interview with them November, 2007.

(1) (Reply)

Ibplc,why !o Why! / Cisa Video Tutorial And Ebook / Managers Are Wanted In A Telecomms Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.