Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash (28728 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Gombe Governor's Son Graduates With First Class (Photos) / APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
Libkid: And d prophecies have started to manifest.d question now is who next?
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by SisiKill1: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Na wa oh. . .this ONE CHANCE that all these politicians have entered in this current administration.

God help them all!
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by aglomar: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
I hate it when the divine retribution of God falls on d people around these crooks. Stop working for/with politicians if u don't want to die young.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
T. B. Joshua, what next? the guy who sees our politicians
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by MEGAWATCH: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
NAWAA OO, WHEN T.A.ORJI TURN GO REACH SELF? AM GETTING IMPATIENCES.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Ayorh4you(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
Who cares!
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
MEGA-WATCH:
NAWAA OO, WHEN T.A.ORJI TURN GO REACH SELF? AM GETTING IMPATIENCES.
Why plenty ppl dey wish dis man dead? Is he dt bad? Wen I went to Umuahia last year, its still d same thing. I don't know if other parts are better.

Please can sumone confirm d name of the aide dt died.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Exponental(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Governor accidents: Who is next pls?
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
Akshow: The prophesy is comin to past. That very road they refuse to repair will hunt them too. If them fly e go crash Shikena!
gombe-yola road is not bad.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by ojoawo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
PLEASE WHAT'S KILLING OUR GOVERNORS
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
homerac7: anybody who knows Gombe-Yola road very well will know it is a death trap. The FG road is a long windy pot-holes ridden single lane road through some of the most hostile terrains of Tangale mountains the country geography can describe. Well, I know Shongom very well, in fact, i was posted to serve at the LG secretariat there originally.

RIP to the dead. Soonest recovery to the wounded. Thank God for the survivors
seems like you did your service in the 70's or 80's. Get updated eh.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by ojoawo(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
PLEASE WHAT'S SO DETERMINED TO KILL OUR GOVERNORS
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by anelka101(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
They refused to fly,now on the road nko?lorile odi GOMBE. sorry oooooo ppl from that state

1 Like

Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by RuthIsaac(f): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thank God he escaped it, Yakowa's own is still in our heart not again please,
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by UbahaOgberuru(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
why a pick up van, why not a dangote cement trailer ramming into the guvnor's own ride.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by 2Legit2Qui: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Akshow: The prophesy is comin to past. That very road they refuse to repair will hunt them too. If them fly e go crash Shikena!

You obviously havent been on that road before. Ask people who have been there.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by 2Legit2Qui: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
homerac7: anybody who knows Gombe-Yola road very well will know it is a death trap. The FG road is a long windy pot-holes ridden single lane road through some of the most hostile terrains of Tangale mountains the country geography can describe. Well, I know Shongom very well, in fact, i was posted to serve at the LG secretariat there originally.

Big lie.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by omenka(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
Law-confessor:
Fenk GOD for d gov.
Quick recovery to d wounded
RIP to d demised soul
So the SOUL is DEMISED huh? I thought only God knows the fate of one's soul. Na wa oo
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Ofunaofu: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
aribisala0: I think the NE is the most marginalized part of the country
not really, but the most economically backward region.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by executinal(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
And the remaining governor is not even ready to the job till their turn come
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by beatricewebb: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
the truth is that if we the masses should wish our leaders death there is no sin in that because the nigerian leaders have been extremely wicked over years,the Goodluck admnistration has brought nothing but great suffering even the then dictator Abacha did not make life so miserable to us,may God take power from the wicked.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by omenka(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
The hour of retribution is fast closing in on them rogues. Death is what they've sown, death is what they'll reap.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by harlos: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sebi e no hurt and nothing do am...den no longthing joor.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Iaz93: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
RIP Governor!
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by ojoawo(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
Iaz93: RIP Governor!

He no die Oº°˚˚˚°º, abeg
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by harlos: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Iaz93: RIP Governor!
why u no take ur medication before coming to nairaland
Where u see am say governor die
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Iaz93: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
harlos: why u no take ur medication before coming to nairaland
Where u see am say governor die
You dey mad?
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Amjustme: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thank GOD our Gov no die o! Gombe state has been blessed with governors dat r trying at least. For d records dat road to yola ws fixed last year so I guess na overspeedn cause d accident.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Jarus(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
To think his deputy died from auto crash last year shocked
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by kutchs: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2013

When was the last time you were on that road mister? You pple come online to post rubbish just to make the FG look bad. That the road was bad when you were serving doesnt mean it‘s still bad now. That rd in question from Yola to Gombe up to Bauchi is one of the best roads in Nigeria. So I advice you look for something else to fault the FG on.

Besides the article didnt say the accident was caused by bad road but by ‘over speeding‘.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President / Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes / Lady Protests In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari's Failure To Probe Akpabio (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.