Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash (28729 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Gombe Governor's Son Graduates With First Class (Photos) / APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by holyvirgin: 5:28am On Jan 18, 2013
pak:

bros lets not get insultive here but am beginning to wonder if something is not going wrong on Nairlaland tonight.

Yola - Gombe Rd good ? Holy Cows. (Hope you're not confusing this road with Gombe-Bauch ?)

Have you ever passed through the strecth of road that's about 50km before Numan ? Where you cant even drive faster than 30km/hr. Where even FERMA had to put signs - one reading 'drive carefully -road washout ahead' or is it the massive craters on the part thats close to the school of remedial studies that we want to talk about. What about the road along Akko, Biliri and Kaltungo ? I am shocked at the responses am receiveing about the most horrible road I have travelled in yet in Nigeria.
Are you alright? How comes you are the only one who keep saying the road is bad?
Men yola-gombe road is purely a smooth road without potholes. Billiri, cham road that use to be a bad road has been awarded and maintained by ferma since last year.
Next time try and travel by road, using a boat is not same as car...
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2013
pak:

What in the world are you talking about ?

I travel to Yola at almost every month and I'm presently in Yola. That road has got to be the worst in the world !!!
good is relative . Maybe the road that seems to be in gud shape to them relative to the roads in their villages is in bad shape to u relative to the one you see in UK or Edo state.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by juchey: 8:32am On Jan 18, 2013
wts goin on in dis country Why are the high and mighty, d so called sacred cows getting involed with crashes?? Motor crash, helicopter crash, plane crash.... Smh.....we await news on boat and bicycle crashes too. Lolzz....thank God d gov survived. But i think we shld pray for our dear country; some sins need be forgiven otherwise...
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by Bebejia13: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2013
Governor watch ur back
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by onyxo76(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2013
something is not right here, we are beginning to hear too many accidents involving our governors and each time someone other than the gov dies in the accident.
-is there something pertaining to reckless driving here?
-why do other people take the fall for the accident?
-is nemesis finally catching up with these govs?
-are these innocent souls being used for covenant renewals?

Lots of questions, very few answers, however, i wish the gov quick recovery. other govs had better put their house in order because the spate of misfortune is really being passed round these gov officials.
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by pak: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
holyvirgin:
Are you alright? How comes you are the only one who keep saying the road is bad?
Men yola-gombe road is purely a smooth road without potholes. Billiri, cham road that use to be a bad road has been awarded and maintained by ferma since last year.
Next time try and travel by road, using a boat is not same as car...

The lord our God is a good God. By the grace of God. I'll be leaving Yola for Gombe tommorow. And for the first time. I'll take full pictures for all to see . . . . .
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by dhayoh: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2013
i cant imagine this hapenning again wat is wrong wit this regime of Governors nd presidency......
Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by dulphines: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2013
Im your ex: Chai! Why did the Governor have to escape, Mtcheew!
Because you are not in-charge of his life but God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President / Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes / Lady Protests In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari's Failure To Probe Akpabio (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.