Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

How A Prophet Had The Last Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Prophet Had The Last Say (604 Views)

Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her / Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Prophet Had The Last Say by SamMilla1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
This is a sad story.
Okey and Chinwe (Real names) are from my village. They have been dating since childhood. Childhood in the sense that Okey knew Chinwe when he was about 10 while chinwe was 7. It was one of those '' I will marry you when we grow up'' sayings. They eventually lived that way, until around 2005 when Okey turned 20 and Chinwe turned 17. The real thing started then. After secondary school Okey turned to trading. He went into scrap metal biz. When Chinwe fiinished sec sch, she couldnt get good results. It was difficult getting admission into good schools so she eventually joined Teachers training school. Okey paid her way in and out of the school cos she graduated last year. Everything was fine with both until this Xmas.
They visited me after new year and i found out that something was wrong. Chinwe was all moody and spoofy and wasnt smiling like she used to be. So i asked what the problem was,
To my surprise she said that a prophet told her that Okey is not her husband.
...and that was the first time Okey heard it too.
Hahahahaha. A prophet.
After years of being together, a prophet just popped out of no where to declare that they dont belong together. The problem was that Okey already proposed and she accepted before the prophesy.
I have adviced him to move on but i know it is not that easy.
What else do you think he should be told?
Re: How A Prophet Had The Last Say by greedie1(f): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
first to comment grin grin grin grin
Re: How A Prophet Had The Last Say by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
second to comment! grin
imo, i fink another guy maybe richer than the latter had approach her,
she is using d name of a prophet to cover up. not fair sad
Re: How A Prophet Had The Last Say by tpia5: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
if neither of them has paid any brideprice, then okey should use the opportunity to scout around for someone else.

chinwe's mind obviously no dey there again.

na ere osupa.

unless chinwe changes her decision . . . . ?
Re: How A Prophet Had The Last Say by overdrive(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
@greedy and vicky I tot it was only small small boys that were into this first to comment stuff.I bow for d two of u tom boys.

(1) (Reply)

Those You Must Never Fall Inlove With: / Harmful Effects Of Technology On A Marriage - Erica Gould / I Need A Serious Decent And A Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.