Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? (3416 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / What Is Wrong With This Picture???? / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2013
So I stole this from LIB and wanted to know what you guys think?

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/01/is-this-inappropriate.html

Is this really wrong Grandfather and Granddaughter!

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2013
Well well well.... Loading .....

Uju how body and family?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Is he naked under that water? I am asking because it might just be a play time for them. My father bath his young grand kids. Also grand parents go into the pool with their grand kids but then The children wear little swim suits.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
shocked shocked...

Who is even taking the pics, maybe the dad!

For me, it's totally unacceptable.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Odunnu: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
jennykadry: Is he naked under that water? I am asking because it might just be a play time for them. My father bath his young grand kids. Also grand parents go into the pool with their grand kids but then The children wear little swim suits.

He should be naked. I followed Uju's link and I read his explanation - apparently, folks are condeming him. He says he was having a bubble bath when the granddaughter who was on a visit ran in and begged to be allowed in. It was even her mom, his daughter who put her in the tub and took the picture.
Very innocent man. People should stop putting evil ideas into others.

@Uju, JideG & JK. We don greet this year?
*hugs* happy new year girls!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
Odunnu: He should be naked. I followed Uju's link and I read his explanation - apparently, folks are condeming him. He says he was having a bubble bath when the granddaughter who was on a visit ran in and begged to be allowed in. It was even her mom, his daughter who put her in the tub and took the picture.

That means he is naked and maybe the young girl is even sitting on .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hmmm, am out!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
now this is different grin and I just thot bout it deeply , grandpa must've been naked ko? And so is the little princess too.....cos it's a washroom bathtub? And grandpa was in there before princess joined... so I'm assuming it wasn't planed ... exhausting brainstorm! embarassed

In conclusion, it's very inappropriate , even tho grandpa doesn't have bad intentions , oun ti ko Dara ko Dara ( Bad thing doesn't have another term....so let's call a spade a spade)... Yes to swimming pool cos everybody will be decent.

Kuku family! ....Grandpa ! ( princess knocks) , I want to come in too, okay sweetheart( grandpa approves) grin ..... my toddler will never knock/barge in occupied bathroom ! Or she will for sure go to the naughty corner!

My hubby wears swimsuit when we all go in the hot tub sef... and we all wear ours too cos we have all girls and don't want underwater foot discovery grin .... Not ready for that talk now.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
Odunnu: He should be naked. I followed Uju's link and I read his explanation - apparently, folks are condeming him. He says he was having a bubble bath when the granddaughter who was on a visit ran in and begged to be allowed in. It was even her mom, his daughter who put her in the tub and took the picture.

I didn't even read this before I posted.... I presumed that was what happened! I have kid of her age too and they're fond of knocking on our bedroom door when my hubby is in the jacuzzi na ked.... you have to say no sometimes to let them understand their boundaries...,

Hi Odunnu Happy new year to you and yours! grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by slimyem: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Given the granpa's explanation and the fact that someone else took the picture,its innocent but of course seeing them like that makes all form of critisisms and assumptions appropriate considering the level of moral decadence and perversion existing these days.
Though intentions are pure here,it shouldn't be encouraged.
It wouldn't be a big deal if it was a picture taken in a village stream in 1972.
This is 2013.
The world's getting crazier by the day.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
jidegirl12: Well well well.... Loading .....

Uju how body and family?

We dey my sister.
How are those lil angels of yours
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
I understand that the world is getting crazier by the day, but to the extent that a man can't bathe with his toddler Granddaughter? C'mon!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Vikin: shocked shocked...

Who is even taking the pics, maybe the dad!

For me, it's totally unacceptable.

The mum!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
I remember right before my dad died (about 8(ish) years ago) . . . We used to sleep together on the same bed, especially when he had a fever. Dad was sick and I would keep him company till he falls asleep, rubbing his arm; then I'll fall asleep too . . It never felt weird! He's my father for God's sakes!
I realized then that fevers could be transferred cos I'll wake up in the morning with a high temp and his would have subsided cool cool. It made me happier knowing I was relieving a lil of the stress he was passing through!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by smartmom(f): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bottom line, our soceity has changed and we have to be cautious too.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ideally, there shouldnt be a problem with a little girl having a bubble bath with her grandad but with increasing cases of perverts, peadophiles and child molesters, we are now extremly careful and sometimes even suspect things that we shouldnt.
We once had a PTA forum and the school invited an expert on child sex education to talk to us and the revelations from the meeting still keeps me in fear till today.
The expert told us that that 90% of Children that have been sexually abused were abused by close family relatives, people you'll never even suspect of any form of danger, who will easily take advantage of the Children. Far as i know now, i only trust myself and will not accept my daughter have a bath with any male except her Dad, not even my kid brother who i trust and respect so much for his high morality level in this contemporary society. The world is gradually coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
mrs flawless: Ideally, there shouldnt be a problem with a little girl having a bubble bath with her grandad but with increasing cases of perverts, peadophiles and child molesters, we are now extremly careful and sometimes even suspect things that we shouldnt.
We once had a PTA forum and the school invited an expert on child sex education to talk to us and the revelations from the meeting still keeps me in fear till today.
The expert told us that that 90% of Children that have been sexually abused were abused by close family relatives, people you'll never even suspect of any form of danger, who will easily take advantage of the Children. Far as i know now, i only trust myself and will not accept my daughter have a bath with any male except her Dad, not even my kid brother who i trust and respect so much for his high morality level in this contemporary society. The world is gradually coming to an end.

Well there you are . . .

Fathers have been known to abuse their daughters . . get them pregnant even. And yet you can trust your daughter with your husband. cheesy cheesy

Are we supposed to live in fear for the rest of our lives
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by smartmom(f): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
mrs flawless: Ideally, there shouldnt be a problem with a little girl having a bubble bath with her grandad but with increasing cases of perverts, peadophiles and child molesters, we are now extremly careful and sometimes even suspect things that we shouldnt.

Spot on lady
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ujujoan:

Well there you are . . .

Fathers have been known to abuse their daughters . . get them pregnant even. And yet you can trust your daughter with your husband. cheesy cheesy

Exactly!!! cheesy cheesy really got me thinking seriously!

I shared same bed with daddy countless times esp after I wet my bed and ran to his room cheesy ..... this world is changing !
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by advocate666: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
How did all the family end up naked in one bathroom? With mum taking naked pics of daughter and her own father!
Abomination!
That child should be rescued and placed with social services. Imagine the trauma.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Not so cool..... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ujujoan:

Well there you are . . .

Those ones are Animals and not real Fathers oh!
I agree we cant live the rest of our lives in fear, but we have to be watchful. The kind of the things you see in my prayer request now can be funny "Oh Lord, preserve my Children, let them not be targets of molesters and abusers" lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by baby124: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
I think it is innocent. But when we consider that most kids are molested by people close to them and people they trust, the i understand why people will object. I see a grandpa and a grand daughter that love and trust each other. I think people should teach their kids what is appropriate adult behavior and what isn't. And how it is okay to tell mummy and daddy if an adult acts inappropriately with them.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by maclatunji: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
slimyem: Given the granpa's explanation and the fact that someone else took the picture,its innocent but of course seeing them like that makes all form of critisisms and assumptions appropriate considering the level of moral decadence and perversion existing these days.
Though intentions are pure here,it shouldn't be encouraged.
[s]It wouldn't be a big deal if it was a picture taken in a village stream in 1972.[/s]
This is 2013.
The world's getting crazier by the day.

Many wrong things. Even if there was no evil intent, it is wrong. The little girl should be taught to keep her privacy and respect that of others- children always want things, it is up to adults to draw the lines in terms of what they get or do not get.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
I doubt there would be this much uproar if it were a woman, lol. Men have totally ruined their reputation. cheesy At face value nothing seems wrong with the picture.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
If he is doing anything wrong or untowards I doubt he would want someone to be taking pic and putting on Instagram

Like many here have confessed, they have shared beds with their dads.

Its this new world that has issues.

When I was growing in naija 3-4 boys would sleep on the same bed and no one would think anything of it. In University almost 70% of boys in Hostel sleep 69 position with their bunkmates

Nowdays you cant even share a room with a brother or friend without suspicious looks.

I had a niece that early in the morning like 4-5am she would sneak into her dads bed she did this till she was a teenager and nothing happened to her
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by baby124: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
dayokanu: If he is doing anything wrong or untowards I doubt he would want someone to be taking pic and putting on Instagram

Like many here have confessed, they have shared beds with their dads.

Its this new world that has issues.

When I was growing in naija 3-4 boys would sleep on the same bed and no one would think anything of it. In University almost 70% of boys in Hostel sleep 69 position with their bunkmates

Nowdays you cant even share a room with a brother or friend without suspicious looks.

I had a niece that early in the morning like 4-5am she would sneak into her dads bed she did this till she was a teenager and nothing happened to her

I did the same grin. Nothing like sleeping horizontally between your parents. The most comfortable bed and sleeping position in the world. My mum must have hated me cheesy. My dad just thought anything i did was cute. cool cheesy. So really, i see nothing wrong with this pic.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by slimyem: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
maclatunji:

Many wrong things. Even if there was no evil intent, it is wrong. The little girl should be taught to keep her privacy and respect that of others- children always want things, it is up to adults to draw the lines in terms of what they get or do not get.
My point was that it used to happen back in the days(adults and children bathing in the stream) and it was perfectly normal because sexuality wasn't as loud as it is now.undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
^^^^@ baby...Daddy's girl grin.... mom would've been so mad cos you're spoiling the show wink

.... Me I run to his room when I wet my bed na ked... I always bury myself in his long prayer outfit and cuddle up grin..... he knows already and made room before I reach there cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by slimyem: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
stillwater: I doubt there would be this much uproar if it were a woman, lol. Men have totally ruined their reputation. cheesy At face value nothing seems wrong with the picture.
Na so my sister!grincheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by baby124: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^^^@ baby...Daddy's girl grin.... mom would've been so mad cos you're spoiling the show wink

.... Me I run to his room when I wet my bed na ked... I always bury myself in his long prayer outfit and cuddle up grin..... he knows already and made room before I reach there cheesy

You know how it is. Nothing like being the apple of your dads eye. There is nothing you cannot do and get away with. A good dad is the best thing in the world. kiss kiss kiss.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by maclatunji: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
slimyem: My point was that it used to happen back in the days(adults and children bathing in the stream) and it was perfectly normal because sexuality wasn't as loud as it is now.undecided

I got your point, don't mind me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind / How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband / Please Help! My Husband And His Mother ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.