Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? (3417 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / What Is Wrong With This Picture???? / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by PreciousBro: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2013
Wrong wrong wrong !!!

Irrespective of your intentions,good or still good,we don't know and shouldn't care.....

Parents should instill in their kids the right ways to things of such manner,children should know their boundaries and these are the work of the parents.

I know its cute though to be all up in daddy or mommy's arms in the bath tub but,evil things are bourne out of these inappropriate gestures,so its best you avoid by letting your kids read the signs of don't ....

Sleeping in same bed is kinda different here cuz,the notion there is just to sleep (with clothes on of course) , unlike bathing ??
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by emmabest2000(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ideally, there shouldnt be a problem with a little girl having a bubble bath with her grandad but with increasing cases of perverts, peadophiles and child molesters, we are now extremly careful and sometimes even suspect things that we shouldnt.
We once had a PTA forum and the school invited an expert on child sex education to talk to us and the revelations from the meeting still keeps me in fear till today.
The expert told us that that 90% of Children that have been sexually abused were abused by close family relatives, people you'll never even suspect of any form of danger, who will easily take advantage of the Children. Far as i know now, i only trust myself and will not accept my daughter have a bath with any male except her Dad, not even my kid brother who i trust and respect so much for his high morality level in this contemporary society. The world is gradually coming to an end.
lipsrsealed

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? by Pataki: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2013
I see nothing wrong with the picture though. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

*The Sweet Cure For Infertility* / My Wife Wants More Kids. I Don’t. What Do I Do Now? / Who Cheats More In Marriages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.