Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State (11192 Views)

Kidnappers Arrested After Killing Their Victim (Graphic Photos) / Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. / Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
E Anambra State police command last week, recorded one of its greatest harvests of suspected kidnappers and armed robbers in recent time, following the arrest of 13 persons in one day. At the headquarters of the State Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, located at Awkuzu in Oyi local government area of the state, the suspects, realizing that the game was up, looked sober and one after the other, began to make open confessions, saying they were driven into crime because of the love of money.

Those arrested were: Chinedu Eze from Ideato in Imo State, Omaliko Ugochukwu from Abatete in Idemili North local government area of Anambra State and Okwuchukwu Odo from Alor in Idemili South local government area, who amidst sobs, claimed they were just new into the business of kidnapping.

Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by princeFAD: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
good job police.Am I the first to comment*?
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by salam001(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bad market,first timers
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by Nwogbe: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
ok dats gud
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by princeFAD: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
ohhhh I am the first to comment.Jumping up and waiting for the credit alert from Seun.smiley
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by manny4life(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
the suspects, realizing that the game was up, looked sober and one after the other, began to make open confessions, saying they were driven into crime because of the love of money.

Don't worry, not GOD but devil will punish all of you guys and your kinds that gives the east a bad name...

Those arrested were: Chinedu Eze from Ideato in Imo State, Omaliko Ugochukwu from Abatete in Idemili North local government area of Anambra State and Okwuchukwu Odo from Alor in Idemili South local government area, who amidst sobs, claimed they were just new into the business of kidnapping.
Can you imagine? Calling it a business?

If you're guilty of this crime, my verdict - DEATH PENALTY.

1 Like

Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by SlyIg(f): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
prince FAD: ohhhh I am the first to comment.Jumping up and waiting for the credit alert from Seun.smiley
But i haven't seen your comment. What have you said about that incident?
Nevertheless,you can peacefully print out this page,go to the nearest Zenith bank to you for your pay!
Congrats for being the first to comment pls. Mtweeeeeeew...
Ebot Amarcus! Useme...

2 Likes

Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by hollypagan: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
whats wrong with you guys in nairaland posting old news,this news is more than one year even the pictures
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bad Market.. They shuld have come to me for Guidelines.. grin grin
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
There are still hundreds in anambra. Operation sweep 'em all. grin grin grin
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by RedLight1: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
SlyIg:
But i haven't seen your comment. What have you said about that incident?
Nevertheless,you can peacefully print out this page,go to the nearest Zenith bank to your for your pay!
Congrats for being the first to comment pls. Mtweeeeeeew...
Ebot Amarcus! Useme...
akwa ibom or carabar?
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by salam001(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
SlyIg:
Ado ok eyen eka!
hahaha,i wish you the same my sister

2 Likes

Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by tomakint: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Indeed, Kidnapping can be described as an act of 'making quick money in a Country where there is no Government' this habit has turned Nigeria into a pariah state, no doubt cool

1 Like

Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by NOVEE: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
the police has tried but the govt should try to create jobs for the large growing youth

1 Like

Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wetin police dey for? Mek dem fire dem for leg nah
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by sadlas(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
chiover: Wetin police dey for? Mek dem fire dem for leg nah
if d govt crdate job 4 dem
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by Shalome(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
I think the state slogans for Anambra should be changed to Get rich or die trying

3 Likes

Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by vanstanzy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
Good, just keep 'em coming! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by vanstanzy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
liberty300: E Anambra State police command last week, recorded one of its greatest harvests of suspected kidnappers and armed robbers in recent time, following the arrest of 13 persons in one day. At the headquarters of the State Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, located at Awkuzu in Oyi local government area of the state, the suspects, realizing that the game was up, looked sober and one after the other, began to make open confessions, saying they were driven into crime because of the love of money.

"The love of money, is the root of all evil!" grin grin grin
Kudos Police!

1 Like

Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ndi oso chi egbu. Ppl that join with hard luck to finish 1 off
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by vanstanzy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
I can only count 12, maybe the thirteenth has being killed?

1 Like

Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Shalomé: I think the state slogans for Anambra should be changed to Get rich or die trying
did you read the story @ all?
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by tomakint: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
Even the one wey get 1 and a half leg sef they kidnap, Naija I hail oooo cool
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by LadyWinona: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Am I the only one who saw the name CHINEDU EZE amongst the kidnappers nabbed? Could it be the same CHINEDU EZE here? Someone pls verify this.
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by bigfat: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
wink

Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by ifyalways(f): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
hmmmn.
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by dederocs(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
firing squad...no need to waste our money feeding these monsters.
Re: 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State by nagoma(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
winkDem no sabi aunty Chinyere Uzoma? Dem for don become Immigration officers by now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How They Tried To Dupe Me Through Recharge Card Scam / Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) / Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.