Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? (18800 Views)

PHOTO: Iyanya And His Six Pack Cover Ping Magazine / Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs / Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by donsteady(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
We are talking 6packs and they talking abt money. The lat time I check, 6pk and money ve nothing in common
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
Guys need to keep fit but don't necessarily mean they must have 6-pack ABS.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by IYANGBALI: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
Richfella: Men are biologically programmed to respond to a woman's looks (hardware). While women are programmed to respond to a man's behaviour (software).

Your girlfriend will leave you for a man like Obasanjo in a flash (barring any external societal pressure - slut, old man, etc).

A man like OBJ has several of the attribute that will make a woman chase you down. Forget money. Dominance, status, a very strong sense of reality, leadership, doggedness, drive, humour & playfulness etc.

Forget your looks as a man - it counts for little. It's just like being attracted to a girl because of her shoes.

thank God I am ugly,this now gives me hope that all is not lost yet
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by piero2u(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
Vikin: Most six packs you see in Naija, na hunger cause am! cheesy

No be only six pack! Mtchewwwww!
True talk.

Too much money turned my six packs to one pack. Hallelujah grin
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Gospell(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
donsteady: We are talking 6packs and they talking abt money. The lat time I check, 6pk and money ve nothing in common
ur head is functioning WELL

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by tissot84: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
See d likes of dangote, adenuga's son if not adenuga self, rick the boss dnt have the six pack thing but they have d more dan the six figures in their account. So wat do u prefer d six packs or the six figures
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by sam2323(m): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
one of the things my girl love in me is d 6pack,very attractive,and give u shape
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Gospell(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
tissot84: See d likes of dangote, adenuga's son if not adenuga self, rick the boss dnt have the six pack thing but they have d more dan the six figures in their account. So wat do u prefer d six packs or the six figures
BOTH,its psble 2 get both,so dnt askd dat ya qustn
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by madridsta007(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pringozie02: We all know that appearance is a very important factor for the female gender, a pretty face, a nicely carved bobbie enriched with an extruded ikebe equals an Asampete. For the men it was just a factor of how well you are doing in life.....until someone decided to divide his belle into six lumps.

They call it "Six Packs" and for some reasons, the ladies are monkeying for it. Before now, big-belle aka "Afo Beer" used to be identified as an evidence of good living. But like fashion and some funny naija dance steps, somethings are meant to fade away.

If you stand upright and can't see your entire "Jon-Thomas", the ladies believe you are WRONG. This slightly changed when Rick Ross came along and gave big-belle some swag....BOSS.

Guys are now carrying weight just to look like Voltron. Wetin happen? You wan act Spartacus? The only thing that would make it appropriate is if your community is having steady problems with the neighboring villages.

For guys that are tagged "Out of Shape"...never mind them, you are in shape my brother. Last time I checked...circle was still a shape....lmao

Comments are open for discussion

LOL... Guys seem to like and want and desire the ladies with the 'Kim Kardashian' looks; smooth face, figure 8, sturdy shapely frontage and a not-so-big but round curvy backside. Do guys think ladies get this 'awesome' figure by sitting at home and chopping food? Aside for the few that opt for costly cosmetic surgical improvement, ladies work out, mind their food intake and do a lot to get such figures to please guys in most cases.

Now to do back in return, and keep a flat, 6-pack chest guys are complaining. Its lazy guys that will complain. To get and maintain 6-pack no be beans. It means a lot- the guy has stamina, self-motivation, endurance, is healthy, keeps to time and schedule and is focused- there are a lot of soft skills embedded in a 6-pack guy.

Am proud of my 6-pack and intend to maintain it as long as I can...lol

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Kcwarren: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mk I go push some more jare

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by sam2323(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
pls guys try 2 understand wat u are comment on,we are comment on 6pack nt money.why are u joining money,very suprisin dat pple coment on inportance of money,wen d question is Do guys realy need 6pack.:na wao
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by tellwisdom: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
And who says six packs guys dont hussle for money?? ...Una dey use una head so??
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by EzePromoe: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by jmoore(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
marry a guy because of six packs, next ten years no pack will remain.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by vislabraye(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
I want ask a question.
Can't someone have six packs and still be rich?
Or is potbelly synonymous to wealth? This seems to be a primitive metality which still florishes.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by mapet: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
@Anvaller,

Thanks man, your advise is quite on the spot. It's what I have been thinking lately.

Don't worry about chicks hitting on me.........my madam is still "stunny hot"
Anvaller:

Golf?... U definitely need more like u have said cos game of golf is mere recreation.. U need to go more into stuffs like squash, tennis, football and u know this will only make u drop weight and look fit but u may not have 6packs.. u have to hit the gym more regularly for 6packs... but good luck tho.. and u have to remember that more chicks would hit on u after ur 6packs ..lol.. ur wife needs to sit up..lol
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Coldfeet(f): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
madridsta007:

LOL... Guys seem to like and want and desire the ladies with the 'Kim Kardashian' looks; smooth face, figure 8, sturdy shapely frontage and a not-so-big but round curvy backside. Do guys think ladies get this 'awesome' figure by sitting at home and chopping food? Aside for the few that opt for costly cosmetic surgical improvement, ladies work out, mind their food intake and do a lot to get such figures to please guys in most cases.

Now to do back in return, and keep a flat, 6-pack chest guys are complaining. Its lazy guys that will complain. To get and maintain 6-pack no be beans. It means a lot- the guy has stamina, self-motivation, endurance, is healthy, keeps to time and schedule and is focused- there are a lot of soft skills embedded in a 6-pack guy.

Am proud of my 6-pack and intend to maintain it as long as I can...lol
Amen to that!! So many lazy men ere keep it up bro.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by duwell(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Last tym i checkd d said '6 packs' is actually 8. Mine na 8.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Ameboperoo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
Do you know Aki and pawpaw? Ask then if look really matters. They are living examples
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by kandiikane(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
Coldfeet: Yes na!!! Its ripped or nothing! it feels sooo gud to touch!! My husband desires me to be a particular size and I work my butt off to make him happy! Likewise me too I desire him to be (I MEAN A MUST) to always give my eyes a treat each time he strips! C'mon you need to see him coming out of the shower or the pool!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy I always melt!!!!!! My very own Hercules! I could go on and on and on! for me six pack abs or beat it! angry

Awwh, this is too cute. It sounds like your marriage is quite exciting.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by kandiikane(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
donsteady: Any way, I am loving my 6pks.... Working hard to get 8 befor end of the yrs. will post pics as soon as I achieve that

What do you eat? Do you take loads of protein? Do you work on other parts of the body or just your stomach.

Your body still looks young. Like a skinny body 6pack. If you want to get that well defined body, It's not just about the stomach. The bweast has to be defined and the arms, thighs have to be thicker and built. Plus, the azz needs to be pouted and tight.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
masterpiecer:

does 6packs of N1000 notes makes u uncomfortable too? grin
Hell no. They bring out the cheerful side of me. grin
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Ishilove: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
Kingscee:
NA YEYE DEY WORRY YOU, six pack with no food and money na nonsense. No go find work do, sit down der dey worship your yeye six pack
Lol. grin
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
i_am_model:

Dey deceive ursef, no go use ur tym make money, dey use am build 12packs. Ur a-nus go soon push out.
grin
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Ishilove: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
Gospell: BOTH,its psble 2 get both,so dnt askd dat ya qustn
Where is Anti-gbagaun when you need him?? angry
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by geovanni24(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
6 packs makes a guy look sexy, ii don't havve it, ii don't need cos  have a sure soft,sexy lookingand hairy belly, wat else can ii ask for!
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
sam2323: pls guys try 2 understand wat u are comment on,we are comment on 6pack nt money.why are u joining money,very suprisin dat pple coment on inportance of money,wen d question is Do guys realy need 6pack.:na wao
Keerist. Is this latin?? angry undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by donsteady(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
kandiikane:

What do you eat? Do you take loads of protein? Do you work on other parts of the body or just your stomach.

Your body still looks young. Like a skinny body 6pack. If you want to get that well defined body, It's not just about the stomach. The bweast has to be defined and the arms, thighs have to be thicker and built. Plus, the azz needs to be pouted and tight.

thanks, well noted. Well, I lok young but I am not, I will be 31yrs in 6days from now, I spend a lot of time at the gym. I take protain for sure.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by donsteady(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sorry wrong quote, I am using a cell phone, don't knw how to take that off. I am sorry.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by kandiikane(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
donsteady:

thanks, well noted. Well, I lok young but I am not, I will be 31yrs in 6days from now, I spend a lot of time at the gym. I take protain for sure.

Modified. wink

31? Wow, you don't look it at all.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by naptu2: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Keerist. Is this latin?? angry undecided sad

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by sanspiffy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
you lot your comments had me up in stitches. would like to share a true life story, i went to a club a certain time and u know how it is having fun and suddenly a blonde was dancing right infront of me, i was like this is cool,never knew she came with her boyfriend who was a bit chubby, not until i saw her talk to him, this chick was so Hot and down to Bleep me because her bf wasn't fit, we started dancing, i did everything a bad boy would do to a spoilt girl it got to a point i had to stop cos i kinda became afraid of the unknown (like the guy doing something funny cos jealousy was writing all over him).they both left and after like 2-3 weeks i saw the same guy at my gym could not believe it.Moral;guys really do need to look fit and besides whats up with people linking having nice abs with being poor? thats really weird, nigerians you lot are funny the last time i checked you must pay for your gym membership eat right, and work your ar.se off and they all require dedication and money aswell. not everyone can look like scott adkins, if u wanna be potbellied goodluck with that you wanna look ripped its your decision aswell. am off to the gym smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lace: The New Bridesmaid Look (updated) / Mololo.org Beauty Achieve - Learn A Lot About Your Hair And Skin / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.