Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? (18801 Views)

PHOTO: Iyanya And His Six Pack Cover Ping Magazine / Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs / Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by madridsta007(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
Coldfeet: Amen to that!! So many lazy men ere keep it up bro.

Thanks Hun... After the Ivory Coast v Togo match, am off to the gym wink
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by majekleo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
Its a simple mathematics, I park beside ur house with my Range Rover sport while he stands beside ur house sampling his six packs, which would you choose to flex with? wink

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Gospell(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
thats me noni
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Gospell(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
Gospell: thats me noni
not the guy on black,my pic is cming soon
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by lazbay(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
I will rather concern myself with making money & taking care of my family. 6 packs without money equals to bodyguard. 6 packs with money equals to sexy guy. Make out time to check those guys who off load cement from trailers & u will see some of them having "8 packs" not just 6. Pack or no pack, success is my watchword.

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Akporugo247: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
What about six akpu i prefer that!!!!
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
Eneze1: Six packs or not let him just look good not with a protruding belly though.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by neksummi(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
No we don't need it!
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by dmcdad: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
majekleo: Its a simple mathematics, I park beside ur house with my Range Rover sport while he stands beside ur house sampling his six packs, which would you choose to flex with? wink

Ha ha ha ha ha... Badt guy. Anywayz, why are people making it seem having 6packs is bad And also, it aint just about 6packs though... Personally, I have it but that doesn't mean I take it on my head, I mean bragging about it and stuffs...
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha... Badt guy. Anywayz, why are people making it seem having 6packs is bad And also, it aint just about 6packs though... Personally, I have it but that doesn't mean I take it on my head, I mean bragging about it and stuffs...

Hmmmm
Pictures or it didn't happen!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by kittykat1(f): 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
Are those boobs?
majekleo: Its a simple mathematics, I park beside ur house with my Range Rover sport while he stands beside ur house sampling his six packs, which would you choose to flex with? wink
[img][/img]
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by dmcdad: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Hmmmm
Pictures or it didn't happen!! tongue tongue tongue

What you saying
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by freshdude: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
You niggaz are funny. So all dudes with six pacs are broke ar.ss niggaz abi.? Nigerian mentality. U niggaz need to go abroad and see fine boyz with their money + 6pacs and their Hot chicks. U will know u can't compete with them, wit ur "afo beer". Like someone here said " if ur determined to work-out and maintain ur 6 pacs, u will also be determined to hurstle and make money, knowing fully well that eating healthy, and staying fit requires u to have resources so u can maintain ur shape." Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
dmcdad:

What you saying

Nothing undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by dmcdad: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Nothing undecided undecided undecided

Better...
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by dmcdad: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
freshdude: You niggaz are funny. So all dudes with six pacs are broke ar.ss niggaz abi.? Nigerian mentality. U niggaz need to go abroad and see fine boyz with their money + 6pacs and their Hot chicks. U will know u can't compete with them, wit ur "afo beer". Like someone here said " if ur determined to work-out and maintain ur 6 pacs, u will also be determined to hurstle and make money, knowing fully well that eating healthy, and staying fit requires u to have resources so u can maintain ur shape." Nuff said.

Gbam!!! Your head is there jhor....
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Iyineda(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
I've got 6-packs and lots of dough.
Haters gonna hate.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by razznaija(f): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
I don't understand why you guys are implying that 6-pack = broke, typical Nigerian mentality.
If you guys travel abroad, you will see an abundance of rich guys with 6 pack. I'm guessing that you all that are saying that guys with 6 packs are broke are the ones that have never left the shores of Nigeria/Africa.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by loswhite(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
ayizz: all of u campaigning against 6 packs is because u dont have one or may be u are too lazy to work ur self out.........u dont need to look like voltron........look smart,have nice body......." a body is more fascinating wen its half hidden and wen u have d six packs"..........y are d ladies tryn to look like kim kardesian?.......y can dey just be fat and shapeless to see if boys go call dem? ....two words "dont hate d player.....hate d game" player haters tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
so 4 ur mind u b player
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by P4VS20: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
I have one flat slate, why do i need 6 packs when i can have one flat slate. i dont see myself putting myself thru all that pain jare. as long as my belle flat. wetin consign me with demarcation. am not against it, infact i think guys should have it, i chose to be an exception...just cos i laugh alot n want a flexible tummy, lol, make muscle pull no go catch me for belle. hahahaha.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by yme1(f): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
No they don't because I don't find six pack attractive in any way

I love my man with a little sexy pot belly kiss
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by donem: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
Alot of lazy and unexposed peeps on this forum keep spewing trash 4rm dia mouths, hating on 6pack abbs endowned individuals b'cos there themselves cant work 4 it. Why juxtaposing 6pack abb with money? Besides to get such wonderful physique u got 2 work real hard, all those lazy peeps emphasizing on money here and money there as if individuals with 6pack r usually beggars or never do well's should go have a rethink. Am an example, iv'e got 6pack combined with money so haters can go 2 hell for all i care.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by kurga(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
dahonestboss: after I force my own six pack, e no gree come out, na so I bone am jare. to make money na him sure pass

if you like carry hundred pack, with my jeep and status, I go pull ladies wey you with six packs no fit pull cheesy
and what if person with 6 packs get the same money and status? Who in your candid opinion will the ladies prefer?
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by donem: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Alot of lazy and unexposed peeps on this forum keep spewing trash 4rm dia mouths, hating on 6pack abbs endowned individuals b'cos there themselves cant work 4 it. Why juxtaposing 6pack abb with money? Besides to get such wonderful physique u got 2 work real hard, all those lazy peeps emphasizing on money here and money there as if individuals with 6pack r usually beggars or never do well's should go have a rethink. Am an example, iv'e got 6pack combined with money so haters can go 2 hell for all i care..

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by billyG(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pringozie02: We all know that appearance is a very important factor for the female gender, a pretty face, a nicely carved bobbie enriched with an extruded ikebe equals an Asampete. For the men it was just a factor of how well you are doing in life.....until someone decided to divide his belle into six lumps.

They call it "Six Packs" and for some reasons, the ladies are monkeying for it. Before now, big-belle aka "Afo Beer" used to be identified as an evidence of good living. But like fashion and some funny naija dance steps, somethings are meant to fade away.

If you stand upright and can't see your entire "Jon-Thomas", the ladies believe you are WRONG. This slightly changed when Rick Ross came along and gave big-belle some swag....BOSS.

Guys are now carrying weight just to look like Voltron. Wetin happen? You wan act Spartacus? The only thing that would make it appropriate is if your community is having steady problems with the neighboring villages.

For guys that are tagged "Out of Shape"...never mind them, you are in shape my brother. Last time I checked...circle was still a shape....lmao

Comments are open for discussion
This poser wrote outta frustration b/c he cnt get a 6 pack abs,he want to discurage others pointing 2 frog-bellied Rick Ross as a role model,yu betcha go & hit d gym again with preseverance & determination yu can get it ,it took me 8 mnths of pain & discomfort i refused 2 trow in d towel havin gone far in d junny it is self defeat to turn back i continue d junny until i got what i want(Mudafuckin 6 packs with a well-toned pectoralis major).oenemaus the "doctore" of spartacus was my role model

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by P4VS20: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
y me: No they don't because I don't find six pack attractive in any way

I love my man with a little sexy pot belly kiss

grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by birdman(m): 1:47am On Jan 23, 2013
Almost nobody has a constant visible six pack. Even abs models need to do lots of reps and use oils/makeup just before a photo shoot to make the abs standout. Athletes certainly cant maintain one - the fat level you need for your abs to show constantly will put your body in starvation mode so you'll be useless strength wise. In other words, stop trying to attain what you are seeing in photos. Its not real and you could injure yourself in the process. Its the Beyonce effect, except its for guys. A flat stomach with a little definition is about as good as you can expect...unless of course you are naturally lean

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Adaeze003(f): 2:58am On Jan 23, 2013
berem: 6packs k'anyi ga eso,o na ejeje,o na alala,6 packs k'anyi ga eso. cool cool
Looooooool! wink
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Adaeze003(f): 3:05am On Jan 23, 2013

Lol, if that's you then I'll go for the guy with 6 packs! So that when we are strolling people will nod instead of shake their head. smiley wink cool
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by DOD1: 6:32am On Jan 23, 2013
Richfella: Men are biologically programmed to respond to a woman's looks (hardware). While women are programmed to respond to a man's behaviour (software).

Your girlfriend will leave you for a man like Obasanjo in a flash (barring any external societal pressure - slut, old man, etc).

A man like OBJ has several of the attributes that will make a woman chase you down. Forget money. Dominance, status, a very strong sense of reality, leadership, doggedness, drive, humour & playfulness etc.

Forget your looks as a man - it counts for little. It's just like being attracted to a girl because of her shoes.

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Barbiefoxi: 7:09am On Jan 23, 2013
Nooo!they dnt have tew buh darn it!wu doesnt like a well-muscled guy?!buh still,tz not bad if he has a gud job tew go with it!that equals it for me*winks*
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by drvirus1(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2013
Wat is the fastest solution to big belle and big yansh in men? Help!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lace: The New Bridesmaid Look (updated) / Mololo.org Beauty Achieve - Learn A Lot About Your Hair And Skin / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.