Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own (4137 Views)

I Need A Girl I Can Fccck On A Moving Okada / I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially / I M An Igbo Girl, I Need A Good Guy For Long Term Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by dynamicyem: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
I'm not desperate to have one because i don't like rushing things but each time i see lovely couples walking together, i feel the emptiness in my soul.....i need a girl to quench my thirst of loneliness.
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by Igwe9(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
dynamicyem: I'm not desperate to have one because i don't like rushing things but each time i see lovely couples walking together, i feel the emptiness in my soul.....i need a girl to quench my thirst of loneliness.
What's the meaning of this thread If you were not desperate?
BTW, what are your challenges to finding yourself one?
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by achinaboy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
talk to girls bro
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by dynamicyem: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
when i said i'm not desperate, i meant i love to take my time to study the girl i want cos i don't like heart breaks

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by dynamicyem: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
@achina...i never said i can't talk to them..i'm just pouring out my mind.
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by Ozegbe(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
my brother, except you walk a lady down the aisle, you cannot call her your own. Most married men still find it difficult to call their wife their own...BTW it's very ironical to say you are not desperate, when this thread has desperation written all over it.
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by Temi231(f): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
@OP, oya talk to me. Let me counsel you
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
you must be between 17-23 yrs old. trust me after that u get used to the loneliness and accept it like I have done.
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by Chinwem(f): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
That's what romance section is for.
It's ok to be desperate.
He says he's not undecided.............and if he is then what? undecided
Pour your heart out OP and don't apologize for it.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by DigitalSignal(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
dynamicyem: I'm not desperate to have one because i don't like rushing things but each time i see lovely couples walking together, i feel the emptiness in my soul.....i need a girl to quench my thirst of loneliness.
I can give you one but it'll cost you! Are you ready to pay the price? If you want her, call me on 0803§77¤889. Anyway, what's holding you? Is it the room to study the girl or girls are not available? Well , you've started your advert here on nairaland, a good place I must say!
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by dynamicyem: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2013
@ozegbe..Does that mean that you can't call your girl your own until you get married?.....@Temi...pls counsel me o and pls can i add you on 2go?....@jacobscros...can u be more explicit?....@chinwem...thanks @digitalsignal...i don't need to pay before getting a girl...*winks*
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by UncleJJ(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2013
get a dog grin
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by ektbear: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
Send recharge card
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by Gudintent: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
gboss4sure: Send recharge card

He don't need a leech!!
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by achinaboy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
again if u are still living in this planet,just forget about looking for a girl to call your own or to quench your loneliness,just go with the flow,test as many as possible,then when you are ready to get married,then you will definitly get the right chic,worst come to worst you do it the way our parents did,i guess it worked for most of them,i mean by marrying a girl due to her family backgroung,then take her home and fall in love together,before you could understand if you are in love or not,you alrady cross 50years of age and then life goes on Jah bless
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
dynamicyem: ..@jacobscros...can u be more explicit?
ooh ahh uhn. is that explicit enough? grin just joking. On a more serious note ...as you get older u begin to see that its better to take it easy instead of worrying about ur inability to get chicks. You also need to go to a site like sosuave.com to learn how women think and how to respond. finally stop masturbating if u do cos u lose zinc everytime u do and zinc from the body is responsible for testosterone. fasting and prayer will help u get ur flesh under control like I did. it humbles you...You need to relax and not be overeager in the presence of females because they are highly sensitive and will think poorly of u. instead learn to read the signs when a woman is interested in you. these two threads will help. read them http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CD0QFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sosuave.net%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D13316&ei=uPf6UKDCNaSw0QW00IGQDQ&usg=AFQjCNGzixdII3Fb8-k3baG9rDOgl1DH9Q. and. http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CDcQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.bodybuilding.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D110386641%26page%3D1&ei=uPf6UKDCNaSw0QW00IGQDQ&usg=AFQjCNFQtdLJsZ8alVFzj2nSBbNZn6AQlw. Godspeed my brother. you will make it if u follow my advice. I have had beautiful babes chase me I just dint take my chances. u can avoid my mistakes...
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by IZUKWU(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
I feel you,have passed through the stage, you too will pass. Look around you and in after any girl you choose be reasonable , accept if you are rejected,pick up your self and try again elsewhere, one day you will have a girlfriend but don't allow any girl open office for your head in otherwords don't buy a girlfriend and enjoy yourself but protect yourself and yourfuture i.e use protection. Know that there are also ladies around you, who have this same desire.
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by Nizzydee(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Am cWiously looking for a guRl who will make me fall in love...dats if love truly Exist...plz I nid a heart to love
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by sexyslimmy(f): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2013
If truly U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥  real,U̶̲̥̅̊ can cal my num 08089407367
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by davewizy: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
am a working class man , i need a matured n working class lady. 08036819899
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by dynamicyem: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
i started dis thread with a request and no interest from any girl....soon they will say they are looking for responsible guy...i dey offer myself and dey no gree show up...call 08083110293 or 08139549224
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Call My Own by dynamicyem: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
still waiting for the right one....

(1) (Reply)

updated / Single Working Class Lady Wanted 4 Relatioship / Hiv Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.