Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

If Logicboy Was Broke!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Logicboy Was Broke!!! (4225 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Imagine if logicboy made this comment;

logicboy03:

Hi guys! I am in a bad place right now. My father kicked me out of the house and the family business because I was focusing on my atheism too much. I have nowhere else to go and I am hungry and broke. I know that I have been annoying to some of you but will you spare some money for me to get back on my feet and fin a job....I have a masters degree! Here is my GTB account no XXXXX

--------------------

I can imagine the replies I would get;

Frosbel:
God is good! Serves you right for insulting God! You lazy, jobless atheist! Foolish knight of atheism. I have said it that all atheists on nairaland are lazy heathens that blame their parents and God for every problem!
Mtchew.....infact, this is a warning to all atheists

Anony:

So sorry, but, I need to understand your problem. How do you define broke? What does hungry truly mean? Can you define broke and relate it to being kicked out?
A good definition of hungry could mean starving for Jesus who is the bread of life

Obadiah777: AKA Buzugee
HAHA.....THIS GODLESS HEATHEN! YOU DESERVE TO BE MORE THAN OUTSIDE ON THE STREETS BRAH! THE EARTH SHOULD BE CLEANSED OF SATANIC LOVERS LIKE YOU BRAH!

HOWEVER, DONT WORRY EDOMITES LIKE US ARE MEANT TO RULE NOW THAT WE ARE IN THE END TIMES....SOON WE GONNA BE ON OUR FEET AND HAVE WHITE SLAVES BRAH! iT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU IF YOU ACCEPT GOD, BRAH!

Enigma:
Mtchew, I knew your parents have been spoiling you. Disrespectful godless fool. All you know how to do is run around shouting atheism here and there. Lack of proper upbringing.

Joagbaje:
I see that you are facing problems. All you have to do is trust in the lord.....sickness and poverty is not of God.

You can join my church and work there. Your will be fed but your first month salary should be tithed in full unto the lord for his mercies and then the usual 10%.

Ishilove:
Mtchew, broke azz godless heathen! You wanted to date me with no money?

Godless and broke! whata deadly combination! God forbid!

Deepsight;

Hmmph! Logicboy and his juvenile problems. Grow up!

Tbaba1234;

Can logicboy truly be broke? Or is this an "Abdulsaleek" moment?

In islam, we have something called Zakat زكاة . akat is to help poor people.

The Quran is amazing....Isla is the greatest and most practical religion on earth. Allahuakbar!

16 Likes

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Bella3(f): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hahahahahakikikiki
very funny esp. buzugees reply. Oya confess, are you broke.?

2 Likes

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bélla3: Hahahahahakikikiki

Why would you want to know? Can you date a broke guy? cheesy

On a serious note, I am just a normal guy that loves being an atheist. Not broke and not rich. Just there.
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Bella3(f): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why would you want to know? Can you date a broke guy? cheesy

On a serious note, I am just a normal guy that loves being an atheist. Not broke and not rich. Just there.
I wanted to knw so i can pray for you.lol.
So you love being an atheist? E fit you sha
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bélla3: I wanted to knw so i can pray for you.lol.
So you love being an atheist? E fit you sha

Na prayer I go chop? Send me tithe money jo....
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by tobechi74: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lol.What d u think my reply would be? Logic boy
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
tobechi74: Lol.What d u think my reply would be? Logic boy

Something like;

a) Try and made ammends with your family
b) Here is a place to find jobs

I see you as a sensible person
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bélla3: Hahahahahakikikiki
LOL NAH THIS IS THE FUNNY ONE >>
Joagbaje:
I see that you are facing problems. All you have to do is trust in the lord.....sickness and poverty is not of God.

You can join my church and work there. Your will be fed but your first month salary should be tithed in full unto the lord for his mercies and then the usual 10%.
HOW THE HECK YOU TRYNA COLLECT TITHE FROM A HOMELESS MAN. DAYUM. JOAGBAJE YOU WRONG MAN grin grin
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Bella3(f): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Na prayer I go chop? Send me tithe money jo....
I dont pay tithes na...cheesy
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: LOL NAH THIS IS THE FUNNY ONE >> HOW THE HECK YOU TRYNA COLLECT TITHE FROM A HOMELESS MAN. DAYUM. JOAGBAJE YOU WRONG MAN grin grin

grin grin grin

Joagbaje collects tithes with no mercy
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Bella3(f): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: LOL NAH THIS IS THE FUNNY ONE >> HOW THE HECK YOU TRYNA COLLECT TITHE FROM A HOMELESS MAN. DAYUM. JOAGBAJE YOU WRONG MAN grin grin
hehehe what tithes can do!
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bélla3: I dont pay tithes na...cheesy

Just kidding
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin

Joagbaje collects tithes with no mercy
YEAH OGA JO WILL COLLECT TITHE FROM A 1 DAY OLD BABY IF HE CAN grin

1 Like

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bélla3: hehehe what tithes can do!
IT CAN OPEN THE DOOR OF HEAVEN AND POUR YOU OUT A BLESSING, THAT THERE SHALL NOT BE ENOUGH ROOM TO RECIEVE IT grin
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: IT CAN OPEN THE DOOR OF HEAVEN AND POUR YOU OUT A BLESSING, THAT THERE SHALL NOT BE ENOUGH ROOM TO RECIEVE IT grin
lol
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Ishilove: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank God sey you know so no romance without finance. cheesy. You com be atheist join am. Kai, bad market.

Shiiiiiift, no come block beta Godfearing people from toasting me abeg. angry
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ishilove: Thank God sey you know so no romance without finance. cheesy. You com be atheist join am. Kai, bad market.

grin grin grin
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
@ op, i hope you won't go broke in the nearest future.

cos i've noticed when ppl become aware of their financial status in this manner, they end up broke

#true story
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ishilove: Thank God sey you know so no romance without finance. cheesy. You com be atheist join am. Kai, bad market.

lmao.....kai......

I dont have gold but i can show you the golden rays of the sun in a lovely sunset...............................

grin
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
n.oxide:
@ op, i hope you won't go broke in the nearest future.

cos i've noticed when ppl become aware of their financial status in this manner, they end up broke

#true story

I wont go broke......get rich or die trying bro
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by MrAnony1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
LOLOLOLOL.....You missed davidlyan, reyginus, truthislight, ijawkid and deepsight. Also didn't see any responses from your fans (the ones that knighted you)
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony: LOLOLOLOL.....You missed davidlyan and deepsight

Deepsight is there.

Davidylan....I wasnt sure what he would likely say
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by mazaje(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
LOL!. . .Logicboy. . .You are a riot. . .LOL!

1 Like

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony: LOLOLOLOL.....You missed davidlyan, reyginus, truthislight, ijawkid and deepsight. Also didn't see any responses from your fans (the ones that knighted you)

Atheists are hard to stereotype. But christians make good comedy....we have the tithers, fundamentalists, prophets of doom etc

Ijawkid doesnt really argue/talk that much......only when his JH is challenged
Reygunius is just there. He only asks questions.
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by mazaje(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
Vexdacool will say something like, you gay lover and suicidal atheist fool. . .Now you are broke?. . .Crazy infidel, you haven't seen anything yet. . .LOL!. . .
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
mazaje: Vexdacool will say something like, you gay lover and suicidal atheist fool. . .Now you are broke?. . .Crazy infidel, you haven't seen anything yet. . .LOL!. . .

lol.....I actaully thought of that....I must have forgotten to add it!
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by luxanne(f): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
grin grin grin so you have sense like this, Godless heathen indeed, Lol.
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by ijawkid(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
You forgot to add these words to obadiah777's reply::::........YOU BELLIGERENT and CANTANKEROUS HEATHEN..........grin....YOU'RE GONNA GET NUKED IN A THERMONUCLEAR FURNACE...

1 Like

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
luxanne: grin grin grin so you have sense like this, Godless heathen indeed, Lol.

kiss
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
ijawkid: You forgot to add these words to obadiah777's reply::::........YOU BELLIGERENT and CANTANKEROUS HEATHEN..........grin....YOU'RE GONNA GET NUKED IN A THERMONUCLEAR FURNACE...

lol...lmao grin grin grin
Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by cyrexx: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
LOL,

and i almost miss this party grin grin

let me take a shot at what davidylan might say:

davidylan:
And i was hoping this despicable weasel will have a real job outside nairaland. I guess i was wrong. No wonder he is broke, instead of engaging his under-developed mental faculties on productive job like myself, he camps permanently on nairaland and spews his usual atheist nonsense from his peanut brains.

4 Likes

Re: If Logicboy Was Broke!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
Stryktlymi will be like

' Good evening sir,

In as much as we do not share same beliefs, I'd like you to know I empathize with your situation and hope I can help you in any way I can

'

FxKing2012 will be like

' Yeah, that's good.. The curse God placed on you had begun to work. Repent and change your ways, fool (not me but the Bible)'

Goshen360: 'ah, my runnerup, u don broke? Heheehe, come yankee, I fit hook you up, u know as we dey do am na'

Truthislight: 'logicboy, broke? Hmmm, not my concern'

Image123 will post a bible verse.

JeSoul will move your thread to general section.

Pagan9ja will send you some cash.. Just send frosbel as sacrifice..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Step Of Rebuilding The 3rd Temple after 2,000 years / 1 John 5:7 : The Real Story! / Practicality Of Faith By Pastor E A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.