Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali (48027 Views)

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by olujegs(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp

Assuming the just stolled out laughing and gisting i am very sure u wuld have lashed them with your critisism, but now they are coming out combat ready and you are finding fault with them, cant we praise things from Nigeria when they are good. As for me i wish our boys good success.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by laksides: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
:oseen them is lovely, but heh! Can ℓ̊ practise it shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by stagger: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
victorD3: Well I still feel we have outgrown such toy looking AK 47 rifles.

Btw imagine crested numbers on the gun, I bet handlers name and family history is written there. If you lose your gun! God punish satan and Boko Haram.

The AK-47 was designed for war. Maybe you should get hit by 1 bullet and see what it does to you.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by sureboykris(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
Me love the military and their swag.but me think they should upgrade from them AK 47 to something more sophisticated
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by vanstanzy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
They've all signed their death warrants. Kudos and Gods speed, brave soldiers! sad sad sad
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Stallion84(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were definitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp

just shut your mouth if u know nothing about military operations. u would have suggested they disembark a military plane wearing kaftan. You don't just go about criticizing what you know little or nothing about. That is the standard of operation anywhere in the world. Your response shows how informed you are really.
Wishing the troop the very best

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by masterpiecer(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
tblackE61: ȋ̝̊̅̄ wish am one of dem....just love dem

me too,i just the military and its discipline
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by crusufixo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
If we can have this sort of rapid military responce to matters outside the shores of nigeria, then what in God's name is stopping them from doing same with boko haram thats threatening the peace of nigeria. If only this kind of responce was implimented on boko haram, these terrorist would have being a thing of the past.!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by dickhardener: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
I feel sort of elated that we at least hv a strong army
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp.your just an ignorant Bleep.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp

Thats how is supposed to be in a war zone because anything can happen. you need to be combat ready at all times. Seems you don't even have a little clue on military operations.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by PrimaxServices: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
US Marines disembarking from aircraft

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thread carry rush hour traffic oo.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by laoma15(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
I wish them the very best out there. Nigeria soldiers are figures to reckon with when it comes to Battle.

Nigeria may be lacking in so many other areas, but certainly not in Military.

I am proud of you guys.

Go soldier go!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by vanstanzy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2013

If u're that good, why not join the military and go into the warfront, instead of sitting behind ur lappy and typing $H!7. Those guyz are there to prevent a war from escalating and u're here fv*cking like minks. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by brownlolly(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
Glad Nigeria is showing so much responsibility to this. We must stop these extremists right now and silence them forever.

Long live Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by ITbomb(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
They will come back with wives and children , believe me

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by frankie121(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
My friend get out of here, do u know what military intelligence is all about? Even boys scout motto is be prepared talk much of thee army. So people are just so stupid.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
Una dey ginger for Mali , common boko haram, una no fit delete
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by ayurdavid: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
@doctokwus, the soldiers have to be battle ready. i could remember sometimes ago when naija soldiers went for peace keeping in a certain african country, they landed at their base waiting for the arrival of thier firearms & other materials, the rebels invaded their base and killed dozens of naija soldiers because the soldiers were yet to recieve their guns & other ammunitions. i'm sure they dont want to make such mistake again hence they have to equip themselves as they come off the planes.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
Don't you just love the army.. I watched Army wives and completely fell in love with the military. I for like marry soldier but baba God know best smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by executinal(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
KILL THEM ALL, SAY NO TO TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by vanstanzy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2013

First to comment, and first to display his STUPIDITY! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Ebiyoung(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
May God Almighty Be With Them. Amen......... One Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Pray for our brothers and sisters in Mali who has gone to help curtail the insurgency. It aint easy and my prayers are with all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by mascot87(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
ROSSIKE: You people just criticise blindly without thinking. If those same forces were American or French you would not say a damned thing. But it is Nigeria, so you think you can open your mouth to talk trash. Maybe it's your inferiority complex. Why not let the military commanders who are highly trained, unlike you, do their jobs? You should simply keep quiet since you have zero military training.
Abeg no mind him, inferiority complex dey worry am.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by stagger: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
All terrorists are vandals! Our soldiers will issue them some serious bitterness!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Bongoman1: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2013

You are plain ignorant, these dudes are there for serious business,they are deployed to a war zone, you don't expect them to come out of the plane dancing 'azonto' If you can't appreciate our troops a million of us do. The military is no boys scout.
BTW the picture sends a signal to their enemies.

I Support our troops

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by ITbomb(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
crusufixo:

If we can have this sort of rapid military responce to matters outside the shores of nigeria, then what in God's name is stopping them from doing same with boko haram thats threatening the peace of nigeria. If only this kind of responce was implimented on boko haram, these terrorist would have being a thing of the past.!!!!!!
Boko Haram requires a different approach. The boy u see passing a military checkpoint unarmed may return with guns. Fighting insurgents living among civilians is one of the hardest conflict to overcome cos u identify the enemy only when he is battle ready. Most time the enemy may be selling suya across the military checkpoint.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Arosa(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
victorD3: Well I still feel we have outgrown such toy looking AK 47 rifles.

Btw imagine crested numbers on the gun, I bet handlers name and family history is written there. If you lose your gun! God punish satan and Boko Haram.

Me love the military and their swag.but me think they should upgrade from them AK 47 to something more sophisticated

AK 47 is the weapon of choice in the Malian terrain. you no no say sand dey jam other high tech rifles for there!?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by agent01(m): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
U lack knowledge as far as combalt is concern. Instead of u 2 keep mute and leave d troops, u now said is dere anybdy dat they will fight with at d airport. What of if dere is ambush! U want dem 2 be caught unaware abi. Caution ur mouth. Is dat clear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.