Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali (48015 Views)

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by groovie(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nice going boys. Get them!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by bigrovar(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
texazzpete:

Um...isn't that what the C-130s are there for? Lifting men and materiel?
There's no indication that armored vehicles are being airlifted in too, so what exactly is the complication in this?
Like most troop deployment. The men come before the heavy materials. This deployment is going to be in batches. What we are witnessing today is the arrival of the first batch of troops about a 100 of 1200.. soon we would see the deployments of about 8 8x8 steyr pinguazers and some otokar cobra.. even our Hind Mi24 and Mi35 Heli would eventually be deployed via the C130. Even the french are still bringing in hardware as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Freiburger(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
I hate person wey nava put him house in order but the same time dey try help someone else. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by hakanai(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
They dis-embark like that because that is a war theater and not a Nigerian airport.They have just stepped into a battle zone until they secure or confirm all is fine, then they should be at the ready for anything.Simply because nothing happened does not me something won't happen. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Wish My Nigerian heros alot of wisdom and strength in there duties to bring peace and return normalcy to our brothers in Mali.!!!!!
Long live the the Nigerian military
Long live Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by MadCow1: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/clint-eastwood/this-is-the-dumbest-most-ridiculous-post-i-have-ever-read-thumb.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Mexyz(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
@doctokwus,who askd u to comment here? Jst see d way u ve attractd attentn to urself. Mayb u think they went there for Mali Idol. God's speed boiz,we love u,shw them no mercy.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by agent01(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Doctokwus or what is ur name, u better go and sleep inorder to stop saying rubbish. U can send ur father 2 mali for proper demonstration. Is dat clear?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lookin at those soldiers, i feel so proud bein a Nigerian. @DOCTOKWUS sharaaaaaap, i wish am close 2 giv u a hot slap. U realy deserv it.sad
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by dickhardener: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nigerian ground forces. Africa's best. Feed those mofos to the lions
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Burger01(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp
Why the critics? If you know better why you no go join them instead of runing your mouth like water tap wey no get control.. combact position ko impact position ni....mtcheew . You need to watch the movie 'Saving Private Ryan'...after that cone back and make a comment... you na moin moin to go to war... God be with you brave soldiers..
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by abifoluwa: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
very very impressive i must say. but we need to change our gun o. bushmaster ar 15 is the way togo!!!

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Symphony007: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
Salute to our brave troops for doing what i'll never dream of doing...your safety is in my taughts and prayers.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by EbiJUNIRO(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2013

ovrukpe nigga cool EPELEBIA.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Gladbaba(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
correct battle tested nd trusted but always be alect in other to be alive.....Airbone lets go there how wish am there bcz am good2go jooor
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by kooto(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
You want them to stroll in with there rifles in boxes as if they are there on picnic,what makes you think they cannot be attacked right there at the airport?[they are proffessionals you are not] I think you are very wrong.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by efelusi(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2013

oga pls chk ur facts. Dat is d standard procedure!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by bigrovar(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Concerning the AK47. I think its a good rifle for 3rd world conflicts. Its rugged and experiences less jam which would be very important for a desert conflict with lots of sands... another advantage of using the AK47 is should any of our guys ever run out of bullets its always easy to feed on the enemies supply.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by DrMuzungu(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
It seems that I, as an expat, believe more in Nigeria than some Nigerians which is quite sad.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by dickhardener: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
My beloved brothers will come back with enough babies
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by MadCow1: 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nigerians wish their Troops in Mali a very successful campaign as they strike down those pigfuckers...

Meanwhile in other news, Nigerian Super Eagles loses fans to the Nigerian Military.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by bigrovar(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Freiburger: I hate person wey nava put him house in order but the same time dey try help someone else. undecided
dealing with the situation in mali is part of putting our house in order. we can not afford to fold our harms while take advantage of the situation in mali to regroup. already intelligence has it that BH head is in Mali so the best way to kill a snake is to cut off it's head. That is what we are in mali to do. Make no mistake, this is no philanthropy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by StarFlux: 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
bigrovar: Concerning the AK47. I think its a good rifle for 3rd world conflicts. Its rugged and experiences less jam which would be very important for a desert conflict with lots of sands... another advantage of using the AK47 is should any of our guys ever run out of bullets its always easy to feed on the enemies supply.
True dat. It's way more sturdy and can take a beating unlike a lot of newer guns.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by dickhardener: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dr Muzungu: It seems that I, as an expat, believe more in Nigeria than some Nigerians which is quite sad.
my brother your coast shall never run dry. That's the tragedy we find ourselves in
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
ROSSIKE: You people just criticise blindly without thinking. If those same forces were American or French you would not say a damned thing. But it is Nigeria, so you think you can open your mouth to talk trash. Maybe it's your inferiority complex. Why not let the military commanders who are highly trained, unlike you, do their jobs? You should simply keep quiet since you have zero military training.

The guy made a point. Disembarking in combat ready style is inappropriate. Stop being afraid of critics! angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by ITbomb(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
bigrovar: another advantage of using the AK47 is should any of our guys ever run out of bullets its always easy to feed on the enemies supply.
FEED ON ENEMY'S SUPPLY
You are so correct. Nice strategy
Do you play Max Payne?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by zumbigbo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
Caution O - France will use African soldiers as cannon fodder in every ground battle.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by icnsystem(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
This is not the time to criticize our military in Mali.If we refuse to discourage these Jihadist from spreading their campaign of terror,Nigeria and the whole Africa will surely pay huge price for sitting on the fence.
Our Troops should be supported,encouraged and well motivated to perform this supreme price of securing our peaceful co-existence and future.This is not the time to talk from both side of the mouth on security issues.Our sense of communal survival should be stronger than ever because,we are all in this together.We have decided to send our Son,Daugther,Brother,uncle,cousin,niece,sister,e.t.c,in "HARM'S WAY".Criticizing them now is tantamount to exposing their flanks to terrorists.
My prayer is that non of our military men in Mali should die,kidnapped or held hostage in terrorist or enermy(s)den.As a citizen of this great nation,i personally share their Joy and Pain in the battle to secure our freedom..WE SHALL NEVER MOURN THEM BUT CELEBRATE AND SAVOUR THEIR SWEET VICTORY.Because through their supreme sacrifice our Freedom to worship the supreme being in whatever way we damned fit is surely guaranteed.GOD BLESS THESE MEN & WOMEN OF GREAT ENCOURAGE

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Demdem(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
i wish them best of luck however i hope we still have capable hands for Evil Boko here at home
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by abifoluwa: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
bigrovar: Concerning the AK47. I think its a good rifle for 3rd world conflicts. Its rugged and experiences less jam which would be very important for a desert conflict with lots of sands... another advantage of using the AK47 is should any of our guys ever run out of bullets its always easy to feed on the enemies supply.
Thank you. i just thought about it. that is smart. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by dammytosh: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2013

Hmmmm nice one Doctokwus. He is right they should have filled out as if they are on the assembly or on parade ground. That is what you get when you expose kids to parade at NYSC camps. angry

I guess if you were a military officer or commander , you will be Lt. Doctokwus (Where "Lt" in this context means you are late or simply put, dead. )

Dude !!! , that is a conflict zone and they must be prepared against any form of ambush ok ? cool

There is no American standard. This is simply common sense, you are not playing computer games here this is real life.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by abifoluwa: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
why cant you join the nigerian army if u are over 22?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by MadCow1: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tusky44:

The guy made a point. Disembarking in combat ready style is inappropriate. Stop being afraid of critics! angry

SHATTAP!!!!

There is no where in the world where a troop lands in a conflict zone and disembark without being battle ready. The reason being that they might just be disembarking into an ambush. Thats why they only travel in Military transport carriers..

The only time you see soldiers disembark without their firearms is when they are returning home from combat.

[img]http://media.dma.mil/2009/Apr/9/147290/600/400/0/090409-M-5936S-067.jpg[/img]

ECOMOG TROOPS in Liberia.. [img]http://beegeagle.files./2011/10/ngr-reinforcements-arrive-lungi.jpg?w=640[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures / Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) / Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.