Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Is Imo State Best Known For? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Imo State Best Known For? (45272 Views)

Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? / 5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World / Is Imo State Not Supposed To Be Rescued by The New Government? What's this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by sept4: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2016
imo state.has the.best women in nigeria I swear it
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
I can't help but to silently cry . You all have proven to the world that blacks are the problems of blacks . Within the Igbo's that speak same language , we hate ourselves and passionately hate other tribes too. Amongst the other tribes , we still hate each other and outside Nigeria, when they kill us in numbers in SA, we cry and wail . In the western countries , they call us Niggas and monkeys and we cry Racism !!!! But yet we are the ones who never ever loved ourselves ! Just take a look at how Anambarians and Imolites are disgracing the whole Igbo tribe and people with the most amazing ignorance are stating who stays in whose state and who doesn't ! Shame on all of you ! You are all truly monkeys , slaves and Niggas !!!!

This is why the Igbo tribe would continue to be subdued and destroyed . You all are the most wicked , devilish tribe since the creation of the world . The only tribe that hates their own and blood with passion !

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Masterpiece77: 2:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Classyuniquebae:
I can't help but to silently cry . You all have proven to the world that blacks are the problems of blacks . Within the Igbo's that speak same language , we hate ourselves and passionately hate other tribes too. Amongst the other tribes , we still hate each other and outside Nigeria, when they kill us in numbers in SA, we cry and wail . In the western countries , they call us Niggas and monkeys and we cry Racism !!!! But yet we are the ones who never ever loved ourselves ! Just take a look at how Anambarians and Imolites are disgracing the whole Igbo tribe and people with the most amazing ignorance are stating who stays in whose state and who doesn't ! Shame on all of you ! You are all truly monkeys , slaves and Niggas !!!!

This is why the Igbo tribe would continue to be subdued and destroyed . You all are the most wicked , devilish tribe since the creation of the world . The only tribe that hates their own and blood with passion !
Sister, unbehalf of uncle abagworo and uncle chino, we are very sorry. I too, was pained to the bone going through this thread. Dad is from Imo and mum is from Anambra I can claim any state with pride, so why all this division? Like uncle b2mario will say, if Anambra is the only Igbo speaking state in Nigeria then, Igbos would be a minority in Nigeria. Today, we are still trying to convince the Ikwerres and parts of delta north to accept there Igbo identity, after seeing this dirty thread, do we expect them to want to identify as Igbos? If this is how we will live when Biafra comes then is better we opt for true federalism in Nigeria. Thank you b2mario, thank you shedi, thank you all Igbo sons and daughters that are fighting for the collective interest and survival of the Igbo nation. To those fanning the embers of division and hatred please change for good. Igbos are blessed, we are wonderful people, hard working and very successful in all works of life. Afa Igbo Efula! Ala Igbo Amaka!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by B2mario(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Masterpiece77:

Sister, unbehalf of uncle abagworo and uncle chino, we are very sorry. I too, was pained to the bone going through this thread. Dad is from Imo (oru west) and mum is from Anambra (Ihiala), I can claim any state with pride, so why all this division? Like uncle b2mario will say, if Anambra is the only Igbo speaking state in Nigeria then, Igbos would be a minority in Nigeria. Today, we are still trying to convince the Ikwerres and parts of delta north to accept there Igbo identity, after seeing this dirty thread, do we expect them to want to identify as Igbos? If this is how we will live when Biafra comes then is better we opt for true federalism in Nigeria. Thank you b2mario, thank you shedi, thank you all Igbo sons and daughters that are fighting for the collective interest and survival of the Igbo nation. To those fanning the embers of division and hatred please change for good. Igbos are blessed, we are wonderful people, hard working and very successful in all works of life. Afa Igbo Efula! Ala Igbo Amaka!
iseee

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by TheCork(m): 4:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

^^^story
Please I am written a novel for my univercity exam.
Anyways please please do u were mini sket & please wots yor bra size cheesy
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 30, 2020
TheCork:

^^^story
Please I am written a novel for my univercity exam.
Anyways please please do u were mini sket & please wots yor bra size cheesy

Who is this fool? Common get back to the hole you crawled out from .

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by OVB123: 5:56am On Aug 30, 2020
nollywood20:
More tourists and investors distractions PLEASE!
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by jaybliss1410(m): 5:57am On Aug 30, 2020
As a current serving corp member in IMO state(obowo LGA) and have been priviledged to tour more than 5 LGAs, I have come to conclusion that the biggest thing IMO is known for is GIGANTIC, BEAUTIFUL AND COMPETITING HOUSES and BURIAL(from mon-sat, no off at all). With d little point of mine, I think my fellow honest nairalanders can attest to it.
Thanks.

WHAT DO I NO SEF?
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by TheCork(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

Who is this fool? Common get back to the hole you crawled out from .

Classyuniquebae that looking like housemaid

and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland (goat) undecided
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Dogogo1900: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2020
nollywood20:
Q: What is Imo State best known for?
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Dogogo1900: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2020
Robbery and kidnapping.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Jones4190(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2020
AndreUweh:
It also includes: Flora Nwapa, first female novelist in Nigeria. Pita Nwana, first Igbo novelist. F.C Ogbalu.
Mobi Oparaku, Uche Okafor, Pius Dan Anyiam, Kevin Onwana, Aloy Agu, Angus Ikeji, Emma Osigwe, Bengy Nzeakor, Austin Eke, Pat Ekeji, Sam Okparaji, Celestine Bayero, Dick Tiger, John Chiedozie, Henry Nwosu, Tony Ukaechu, Ben Akwuegbu etc, Alloy Agu, Emmanuel Amuneke, Uche Nwoha.
Politics. King Jaja, K.O Mbadiwe, Sylvester Ugoh, Sam Mbakwe, RBK Okafor, Collins Obi, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, Francis Nzeribe, Evan Enwerem, Rochas Okorocha etc.
Entertainment. Sir Warrior, Kabaka, Dan Satch, Sunni Bobo, Saro Wiwa, Genevive Nnaji, Onyeka Onwenu, Saint Obi, Jim Ikyke, Francis Duru, Kanayo. Kanayo, Rita Dominic, Emeka Rollers, Kenneth Nnebue, Emmalex, Bruno, Aki, Mazi Elekwachi Ukonu, Clad Eke (Jegede Sokoya), Lomaji Ugoji (Icheoku), Charlie Boy.
etc.
Law. Mike Ahamba, Chudifu Oputa, Ben Nwabueze, Chief Ogwuegbu etc.
History: Adiele Afigbo, Isaaac Uzoigwe.
Psychology. Dennis Ugwuegbu.
More to come soon
the place where BIAFRA war end

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheCork:

Classyuniquebae that looking like housemaid

and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland (goat) undecided

I guess you are high on something or obviously mad . I would advice you to simply buy sniper and take your own life than disgracing your family and generations. Your suicide would do a lot of good to humanity . God forsaken brat.

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by TheCork(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

I guess you are high on something or obviously mad . I would advice you to simply buy sniper and take your own life than disgracing your family and generations. Your suicide would do a lot of good to humanity . God forsaken brat.

And by the way I have moiney. U dont! angry
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Dogogo1900: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
nollywood20:
Q: What is Imo State best known for?
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Dogogo1900: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Selling pure water and armed robbery.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nsiba: 2:10am On Sep 01, 2020
TheCork:

Ladies dont u. U swaaar to much like road side plantain seller..& then u complain u can't find man on nairaland..u juss lost a big shance to meet a rich guy(me).. stupid chick. Anyways, I juss want to get to no u coz I like women. I will give u 300 naira, cash for free. Beento London like 10 times. Can yor boyfriends reach London, do u even no who beyansi is? (Goat)
Anyways dont waste my time please. Gimmme yor nomba please? angry

The great old dog on the prowl....how many u don catch did week?
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nsiba: 2:32am On Sep 01, 2020
Abagworo:

Itu Mbu Uzon is in Abia as seen on that map and link I posted. Here's another link to it from a newspaper.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/politics/orjis-legacy-projects-are-for-posnonsense

building a total of five churches and assisting in the building of 65 churches and has remained the backbone of the Itu Mbuzo Mental Home and the Motherless Babies Homes with increased scholarships for indigent students including those nominated by churches.”

http://www.everyculture.com/Africa-Middle-East/Ibibio-Orientation.html

The Ibibio are located to the south and southeast of the Igbo, in southeastern Nigeria. This includes the former Calabar Province (the Itu Mbuzo subgroup is in the Bende Division) , Owerri Province, and certain villages of the Obong. The Eastern Ibibio, or Ika, have attached their village groups to the Ndokki Igbo of Owerri.

Itu Mbon Uso is the name stop corrupting the name and where cometh that NONSENSE of Ika attaching themselves to Owerri .....you people have started, you use paper reports written by hungry journalist and be justifying nonsense.
I
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by TheCork(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2020
nsiba:

The great old dog on the prowl....how many u don catch did week?

Sir, are u refarring to Womanliness? cheesy
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nsiba: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2020
TheCork:

Sir, are u refarring to Womanliness? cheesy

So says the World's minister for women affairs
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by mbos: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2020
AndreUweh:
It also includes: Flora Nwapa, first female novelist in Nigeria. Pita Nwana, first Igbo novelist. F.C Ogbalu.
Mobi Oparaku, Uche Okafor, Pius Dan Anyiam, Kevin Onwana, Aloy Agu, Angus Ikeji, Emma Osigwe, Bengy Nzeakor, Austin Eke, Pat Ekeji, Sam Okparaji, Celestine Bayero, Dick Tiger, John Chiedozie, Henry Nwosu, Tony Ukaechu, Ben Akwuegbu etc, Alloy Agu, Emmanuel Amuneke, Uche Nwoha.
Politics. King Jaja, K.O Mbadiwe, Sylvester Ugoh, Sam Mbakwe, RBK Okafor, Collins Obi, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, Francis Nzeribe, Evan Enwerem, Rochas Okorocha etc.
Entertainment. Sir Warrior, Kabaka, Dan Satch, Sunni Bobo, Saro Wiwa, Genevive Nnaji, Onyeka Onwenu, Saint Obi, Jim Ikyke, Francis Duru, Kanayo. Kanayo, Rita Dominic, Emeka Rollers, Kenneth Nnebue, Emmalex, Bruno, Aki, Mazi Elekwachi Ukonu, Clad Eke (Jegede Sokoya), Lomaji Ugoji (Icheoku), Charlie Boy.
etc.
Law. Mike Ahamba, Chudifu Oputa, Ben Nwabueze, Chief Ogwuegbu etc.
History: Adiele Afigbo, Isaaac Uzoigwe.
Psychology. Dennis Ugwuegbu.
More to come soon
most recent a Minister from Biafra in far away Canada
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by mbos: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Imo State has a lot of prominent people. They are rich. Only few wealthy ones among all those noise makers.
Most of the prominent few have godfathers in Anambra State.

Hope Uzodinma, C.I.Ilomuanya, Osita Izunaso, etc are boys to Arthur Ezeh. Infact Arthur Ezeh and Emeka Offor hold the
key to Imo State government.

Hope Uzodinma is also "boy" to IkukuOma (Sneco) Nicholas Ukachukwu.

Most of the noisemakers from Imo State are some small boys that picked few million naira and move around in convoy, making noise
all over the place.

If you add Ifeanyi Uba + Arthur Ezeh + Coscharis + Ibeto + Gabros + Innoson + Emeka Offor, they are more than all the charlatans and
noisemakers from Imo State.

You know what they say...empty vessels make the most noise. Oliver De Coque got the best of those mugu.
Most of them are barely hanging on now..Chief Dibia (Claudio and Alessio), Etiokwe Eriokwe, Chinasa Nwaneri, etc. are broke as joke.

only Paschal Dozie of MTN africa pass all these ur illiterate brother of our from Anambra.....remember nothing can divide biafrans
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by mbos: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2020
1soul:
^^^^ I won't insult any part of Igboland because I'm not fooled by artificial political boundries life you! Even if you are blind you must have heard of Diamond Bank, Orange Drugs, Zinox Computers, MTN Nigeria, ABC Transports and a whole lot of others too numerous to mention. Atleast history should have taught you that Artur Nzeribe was once the richest man in Africa! But what's the essence of bragging when it doesn't change the fact Dangote is still the richest man in Africa. Jim Ovia an anioma Igbo from Delta State is richer than all the Igbos in Southeast(check phorbes).

You and your ilk trying to undermine other hardworking igbos need to be delivered from joblessness and the stupidity of divide and rule mentality which has been used against Ndigbo.

I love my ndigbo.. You can keep drawning in your psychological-prison-of-divide-and-rule-conquered-mentality!

If Anambra was the only igbo state in nigeria, Ndigbo would have been a minority ethnic group. If Imo were denying their being Igbo you would be here trying to convince them of why they should be one with you.....can you see the foolishness in you now? Tomorrow you will be the first tocome here shouting Biafra. I don't even know why I'm responding to the rubbish you scribbled above!
Even Our Biafran Minister in Canada, Tummy Tummy, Ebony Rice Rocanna . Our ......................Ebola Drug master Maurice Iwu ..............................inventor like Prof, Njoku Obi of blessed memory.............................inventor .Izogu motor
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Dedetwo(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mortiple:
Imo ladies are no where near Rivers, Edo, Delta and Cross River States in this regard. So get your facts right.

The dude you responded with the above post is equally delusional and blind.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Dedetwo(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
egbenduru:
Just to correct some errors here,Emeka Rollars is from Ihiala in Anambra state, Pius Anyim hails from Ebonyi state,the two are not from Imo state

I think he\she meant Dan Anyiam from Nkwerre. He was Nigerian soccer team captain hence Dan Anyiam Stadium in Oweeri.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Dedetwo(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
EASTSIDAZ:
@ Abagoro, you must be insane. Anambra is the beginning and end of Igboland ..now go dive into Onitsha River Niger. Awka is a young state capital and its coming up strongly with the UN Habitat Masterplan. Its one city I have seen with modern edifices, cool and serene with boisterous hospitality in the recent time.

2/3 of imo state people are living and earning a living in Anambra state. 97% of investment owners at Onitsha Bridge Head drug mart are all people from imo state. You should be grateful that we harbored you lost ones. Go to Nnewi its the same story of imo people all over the place.

Its will shock you to know that no single ANAMBRAN family is living in the entire imo state.. But you ediots are all over Anambra making living, making money and enjoying freedom, unlike your place there is kidnapping and criminality from jobless youths.

It good to hear but a very ill-informed postulation.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Dedetwo(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
oboy3:
On a neutral ground
EASTSIDE is correct o
its hard to see an Anambra family in Imo state,in my hood akwakuma,there is only one Nnewi there and us,but here in Awada,obosi,one would be forgiven if he think hes in owerri

hmm

It is very hard to know or understand the age of certain posters on this forum. When Anambra State was created, there was acute shortage of qualified staffs in the state. The school system in Anambra State was at point of collapse. Civil servants and teachers were shipped to Anambra State to help during its formative years. I am not surprise to see more Imo State people in Anambra State than otherwise. Imo is Anambra is Abia is Enugu is Ebony.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.