Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? (3813 Views)

Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast / Between Ebonyi State And Anambra State Which State Is A Developing State / Why Is Imo State Denied Front Runner Position In Oil Production? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2016
We hear of flyovers and roads construction in abakaliki and ebonyi.

We hear of flyovers, roads and infrastructures in anambra.

Aba and abia as a whole has been on the news for developmental strides.

Enugu, no need to talk much on this

But IMO, we hear of 600million Xmas decoration, bad roads and impunity.

What is happening to IMO?

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by afroniger: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
I smell PDP propaganda, and the stench is akin to that of sh**t.
Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by missKiffy(f): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
In my opinion i think its Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by shachris02: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
IMO STATE IS THE MOST DEVELOPED STATE AFTER ENUGU.
Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by ozoigbondu: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
missKiffy:
Ebonyi is moving well especially in agricultural sector

But thanks to rochas the fat pig imo is regressing and busy boasting of Xmas tree

4 Likes

Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
shachris02:
I beg to disagree, anambra is the most developed state while enugu is the most developed city.

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
missKiffy:
ebonyi is developing, I don't say developed, I meant the current speed of development. IMO dry carry last.

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by afroniger: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
ebonyi is developing, I don't say developed, I meant the current speed of development. IMO dry carry last.

That is a lie and you know it. Rochas is trying. It is you PDP people that are spreading false propaganda against his efforts and making it appear as if he's not working.
Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
afroniger:

That is a lie and you know it. Rochas is trying. It is you PDP people that are spreading false propaganda against his efforts and making it appear as if he's not working.
Do you know most intertown roads in imo are very bad? Everything doesn't start and end in owerri, even the substandard roads he built in orlu are going bad.

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by afroniger: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Do you know most intertown roads in imo are very bad? Everything doesn't start and end in owerri, even the substandard roads he built in orlu are going bad.

Have you been to the Imo thread lately? Only a blind person will deny that Rochas has at least fixed up Owerri into something all Imolites can be proud of.
Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
afroniger:

Have you been to the Imo thread lately? Only a blind person will deny that Rochas has at least fixed up Owerri into something all Imolites can be proud of.
I have been to both imo thread and owerri, bros all na wash. Roads in owerri hardly have covered driangaes or pedestrian walkways. Just few of the roads are well marked.
Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by Vicboi1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Am currently in Imo now and I can tell u that Rochas okoroawusa has messed Imo up Imo was going in a right direction before but now this bastard of a governor had messed it up Imo state money is just inside his stomach I wish people would kill that man

3 Likes

Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by omenka(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
The lull in developmental activities that characterise second "termers" in Government Houses across the country, regardless of their political party, is really unfortunate. The only governor I've seen that kept the pace, back to back, is Fashola. Former governor of Benue state, Senator George Akume did perform well also, but handed over to a criminal who plundered the state for a good six years (I said six because there were some noticeable things he did in the first two years of his two terms admin).

This trend is encouraged by the fact they don't "need our votes anymore" but that of their constituents to run for the Senate (which is where they all want to go after 8years). This was the reason why I saw some merit in the 7years single tenure proposal. But God forbid we make a bad choice and have to live with it for 7 gruelling years! cheesy
Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
I went to Umuahia this xmas after almost 4 yrs and I was impressed with what TA Orji did to Umuahia but I think his problem is with ABA, Imo state have only one important town yet Abagworo will come here do defend why Imo is the least develop state in SE. Rochas has turn one of the most beautiful and neatest state to shitty town...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by Abagworo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
shachris02:

Imo is even more developed than Enugu by a very wide margin both in terms of Government and private sector statewide. Maybe you mean Owerri city is 2nd after Enugu city which is true.
Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by Ecoterrorism(f): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
shachris02:
I thought you have stop seling drugs inside luxurious bus. Kontinu u hear

2 Likes

Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Abagworo:

Imo is even more developed than Enugu by a very wide margin both in terms of Government and private sector statewide. Maybe you mean Owerri city is 2nd after Enugu city which is true.

Talk of the devil.....he is here already cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by Ecoterrorism(f): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
omenka:
The lull in developmental activities that characterise second "termers" in Government Houses across the country, regardless of their political party, is really unfortunate. The only governor I've seen that kept the pace, back to back, is Fashola. Former governor of Benue state, Senator George Akume did perform well also, but handed over to a criminal who plundered the state for a good six years (I said six because there were some noticeable things he did in the first two years of his two terms admin).

This trend is encouraged by the fact they don't "need our votes anymore" but that of their constituents to run for the Senate (which is where they all want to go after 8years). This was the reason why I saw some merit in the 7years single tenure proposal. But God forbid we make a bad choice and have to live with it for 7 gruelling years! cheesy
finally you be given us a needle insight into your state Benue. Clap for yourself bro

Cc tomakint.
Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by Ecoterrorism(f): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Abagworo:

Another luxurious bus drug seller.

Nna biko na ere ogwu

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by Abagworo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
kaycid77:
I went to Umuahia this xmas after almost 4 yrs and I was impressed with what TA Orji did to Umuahia but I think his problem is with ABA, Imo state have only one important town yet Abagworo will come here do defend why Imo is the least develop state in SE.

Save that lie for ignorant. Orlu is now a city courtesy Okorocha's favorable policies and infrastructural developments deep into rural areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2JNlCMYFeE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjXDNsL6cko
Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by KingsleyJohn: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
I dont Know about Fashola but Peter Obi kept the promise even to his last day in office, interestingly Obiano is still keeping the promise...
omenka:

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by tomakint: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
finally you be given us a needle insight into your state Benue. Clap for yourself bro

Cc tomakint.
cheesy cheesy trust me dude is soaked, saturated, baptized in anything APC......his arguments are damn too flat......just watch him and laugh grin cheesy

N.B: My last trip to Benue State, precisely Makurdi and Oturkpo, I felt like crying especially Oturkpo.....God shocked shocked pigs everywhere, young men with sleeveless vests drinking heavily early in the morning, young ladies behaving like dykes and i asked , why? I no fit laff cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by LordMecuzy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
afroniger:

Bros don't waste your time replying everyone... Even if Rochas changes IMO to logos state he'll still be tagged below par
Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by omenka(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

Cc tomakint.
Such a relentless pesky fan of mine.

How I desperately wish you could stop stalking me. You are a lady, show a little bit of class and pride.
Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by brize(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yoruba have come again ooooo with their divide and rule trickish questions...... oya answer me ogun and osun , ibadan who has more rich people??
Re: Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? by MXrep: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
omenka:

Sullivan worked till his last second in office

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Blame The Supreme Court For Rivers Election Violence / Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.