Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced (41293 Views)

450sqm/900sqm Beechwood Estate, Lekki (C of O) +pix / Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
rdcsl.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
RDCSL.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
Still Available.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
RDCSL.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2013
RDCSL.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
RDCSL.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 9:08am On Apr 01, 2013
RDCSL.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
RDCSL...
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2013
Still Available
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2013
RDCSL.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Still Available!
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
RDCSL.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by TODEM: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Great research Lawyer. I also discovered yesterday somewhere similar to Beechwood estate which is at idiagbon village in the Majek area after sangotedo in ibeju-Lekki , a little further after the Pan-African university. A plot there goes for N3m. Altho it is sill dominated by the Omoniles and there are no facilities as in Beechwood estate but I think its a beautiful area that is free from Acquisition and can also be explored. I understand that 3 familys currently preside over the lands and answer one common name Alayande Family. The Family head I understand is Helen Bakare. My childhood/family friends who have just relocated back to Nigeria took me there and have bought plots there and have building projects in progress there. They also introduced me to a man named Idris Ogunlana who happens to be their family friend and an agent to the Omonile's whom through their properties were acquired according to them. The man happened to have settled there since 2001 acquiring many other properties which he showed to us as we all drove round and lives on a street named after him. The bad side to this discovery is that the Omoniles there tresspases on lands that have no progress on them. More details, contact Tony Abaka @ TKD Logistics Isheri-Oshun. Mobile: 08088869435, 08032374309. Email: teekaydlogistics@aol.com bbpin: 224835CE.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
RDCSL..
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by lawali: 3:07pm On May 08, 2013
Dayo...:
RDCSL..
Good day Dayo,

Kindly help in asking these questions:

Checking most houses in pics,
they are not sitting on raft foundation (hope am right).
Is there no need for such in this estate?
At a particular time in a flight to PH, while flying above this estate
I noticed water body of significant length behind it.
Is the estate not prone to ocean surge or flood?
Is ground water salty or fresh?
Are the current residents using water treatment plant?
Any seller ready to take N5M?
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Sprumbaba: 8:51pm On May 09, 2013
Let me help

Checking most houses in pics,
they are not sitting on raft foundation (hope am right).
- They were rafted
Is there no need for such in this estate? - You must do Raft Foundation
At a particular time in a flight to PH, while flying above this estate
I noticed water body of significant length behind it.
- From Google earth, that place is not far from ocean. It is only tsunami that can bring ocean water to that area
Is the estate not prone to ocean surge or flood? Not prone to flood and ocean surge.
Is ground water salty or fresh? - It should be salty but the estate has centralized water treatment plant.
Are the current residents using water treatment plant? - I cannot answer this but there is water connection available to each plot.
Any seller ready to take N5M?- You can find cheap ones but you might do lots of sandfilling. The seller will be selling cheaper due to that.Note that irrespective of the nature of the plot, it will be difficult getting the land for 5million
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2013
Property still Available!

For Further Inquiries & Inspection details, Please call 08031303157 or Email rd.continentalservicesltd@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2013
RDCSL.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2013
RDCSL
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2013
RDCSL.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by kokosheen(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2013
Dayo...:
RDCSL.

Hi,

Called to have a meet with you on Saturday and you didn't pick up your phones after several calls. Was already at Mayfair and had to turn back.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2013
Still Available
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2013
Still Available.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2013
But you did not have pre-inspection arrangement with me.

Usually u have to give us at least btw 12 - 24hrs notice.

Anyway, we'll be expecting your call for inspection sir.

thank you

kokosheen:

Hi,

Called to have a meet with you on Saturday and you didn't pick up your phones after several calls. Was already at Mayfair and had to turn back.

Thanks anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement / Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations / Excel College School Building Collapses In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.