Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,009 members, 7,849,071 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Put A Ring On It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Put A Ring On It! (580 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring / Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put A Ring On It! by SeKCNeeta(f): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
I've always wondered, why is it that when a man proposes 2 a woman, she gets to wear a ring to show she's taken. Why is that men don't wear engagement rings to signify they are taken? Only until the wedding day and after the band wraps his fingers that we know he's with someone. What do y'all have to say about this?
Re: Put A Ring On It! by omega25red(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
well why not start a trend? when a man proposes to you and gives you a ring, you buy him one too and tell him to wear it on his wedding band finger.
Re: Put A Ring On It! by jmoore(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
Who will buy the engagement ring for the men? You should be wondering why a lady don't give her man engagement ring after she accepts the proposal
Re: Put A Ring On It! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
that's what my mother asked after my ex-boyfriend and I got engaged last year! but he just bought a ring for himself (swatch ring) a few weeks earlier, so I really didn't feel like buying another one (I think it would be too much for a man to wear 2 rings...)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finding Your Ex... / How To Be 100% Effective At Work.... / Don't Jst Know Wot 2 Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.