Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,051 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Check This Out...!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check This Out...!!! (665 Views)

Check This Out! Am Telling U Toolz Hips Is Just Small Tin. / Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. / Check This Love SMS Dat will make ur Darlings Think & Think Sleeplessly Abt U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out...!!! by Kcxee(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
A woman is at home, when she hears a knock on the door. She goes to the door and opens it only to see a man standing there, he asks the lady "Do you have a vagina?" She slamed the door in disgust! The next morning she heard a knock at the door, its the same man & he asked the same question........ DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA? She slamed the door again... Later that night she tells her husband, so he tells her, "don't worry darling tomorow we will sort him out.
Next day the husband hears a knock. Tells the wife in a loving way, "u open the door I will stand behind it and you must say yes, I will hear what he is getting at." As she opens the very same man was at the door & he asked, "DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA? The lady said "YES I DO!" Man replied, "Good! Would you mind telling your husband 2 leave my wife alone and start using yours...."

Click here for more jokes
A woman is at home, when she hears a knock on the door. She goes to the door and opens it only to see a man standing there, he asks the lady "Do you have a vagina?" She slamed the door in disgust! The next morning she heard a knock at the door, its the same man & he asked the same question........ DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA? She slamed the door again... Later that night she tells her husband, so he tells her, "don't worry darling tomorow we will sort him out.
Next day the husband hears a knock. Tells the wife in a loving way, "u open the door I will stand behind it and you must say yes, I will hear what he is getting at." As she opens the very same man was at the door & he asked, "DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA? The lady said "YES I DO!" Man replied, "Good! Would you mind telling your husband 2 leave my wife alone and start using yours...."
What dose she mean?

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes A Girl Of 3 Yrs Old / A Very Touching Story... / Free Yourself!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.