Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ (7286 Views)

NARUTO Vs Justice League Which Has Stronger Characters? / Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ / Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Feraz(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
Are we supporters allowed to bring in our points?
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
Team Justice League

Xynerise:

-Content: 3 points......hmmm....some little lies. It didn't lack content at the same time.
-Presentation style/ delivery: 4 points.....very smoothly stated. No unnecessary stories, Just what we needed! Short and precise without giving out the motive. I would've given him 5, but he sounded somehow unserious which I didn't dig.
-clarity/fluency: 5 points.....he didn't confuse us. We got his point perfectly. And he used proper dictions too; So....
-Quoting/referencing: 0 points.....none

Total: 12 points

Parnassuss:

Team Avengers

movementish:

-Content: 5 points......quite
-presentation style/delivery: 1 point.....one thing is very essential when presenting; you need to make your presentation appealing to all types of audience. This your write up lacks that motive. Its just too long for an intro.......You should have made it short and precise. A lazy reader or someone in a haste won't even look at that essay twice.
-clarity/fluency: 3.5 points.......though quite clear to me. but when you talk to much, you tend to confuse people even when you are not actually confusing.
-Quoting/Referencing: 0 point....I need to state that its quite disappointing that you just kept on writing and writing without even a single backup somewhere sad

Total: 9.5 points

Red Moss:
-Content: 3 points......lacks content. You were more interested in counterpoints. Its an intro bro smiley
-Presentation style/delivery: 2 points....not well presented at all. Infact, if one has been reading other intros and then just bumped into yours...one would be like; 'what's this one writing now? Is he serious at all?'
-Clarity/fluency: 4 points......The point he managed to give us was clear enough.
-Quoting/Referencing: 5 points.....the only edge you have over others smiley.

Total: 14 points....wao! Did I actually arrive at that? sad if only you didn't reference...smh
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by movmentish(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
Feraz: Are we supporters allowed to bring in our points?
No but there is an opening on team jl if u wanna fill it........

Don't mind me,ask ijebabe or the judges
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by movmentish(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
Speedyboi why cry cry cry not even a ten?

I'm just kidding around oh grin grin grin
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
movmentish: Speedyboi why cry cry cry not even a ten?

grin grin grin pele *hands him a handkerchief* sad
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Parnassuss(m): 4:23am On Jan 20, 2013
People, Parnassuss lives 7 hours ahead of naija time and despite my love for comics and the like I won't murder sleepp for a debate. Besides I watched the thread till 2am local time here and it wasnt open yet so not my fault I didn't show.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Redmosquito(m): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2013
Itzmodella and Ijebabe. My network has been dead for more than ten hours now. It just went off and refused to come on. I'm typing from my phone right now.
I reported the prob to mynd on whatsapp.
I didnt plan to focus only on the hulk, I planned to go on to the other heroes. I have evidence to support thor and scarlet me baby and hawkeye to some extent. But it seems XYNERISE has some tricks up his sleeve. My laptop couldnt connect and my phone was showing me some kinda error when I tried to login to Nairaland.
Please dont be vexed, I would av come and poured out all my evidences.
I am still working on the internet problem. Will get back to u guys
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2013
Parnassuss: People, Parnassuss lives 7 hours ahead of naija time and despite my love for comics and the like I won't murder sleepp for a debate. Besides I watched the thread till 2am local time here and it wasnt open yet so not my fault I didn't show.
you should have told ijebabe about this before now. We all have time difference issues; and you should have talked since its not manageable in your case. Meanwhile, do you stay in perth?
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by xynerise: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2013
@judges. Sorry guys, I didnt see the quoting/referencing thingy. cool. I pray I make it to the next round. I have a huge package for my contender grin
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Parnassuss(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2013
speedyboi: you should have told ijebabe about this before now. We all have time difference issues; and you should have talked since its not manageable in your case. Meanwhile, do you stay in perth?

Perth...Asia
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2013
Parnassuss:

Perth...Asia

perth....Asia ke?
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by abubaka101: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2013
[/font]I like this debate. Kudos to the JL pair.
But the problem I hav abt this whole thing is d fact that nobdy else can contribute other than the pairs. To prove my point, let me post something meaningful:
[font:blue;]
Superman: The strongest superhero ever, even though Marvel comics say Hulk is the strongest.
No matter how long u beat this guy, he no go tire or die!
This kryptonian is smart, fast and strong; when compared to Hulk.
Flash: everybdy underestimates him, but this guy proved to be a true Original Seven of the JL, when he used his supersonic speed to beat the duo of Brainiac and Lex Luthur. I pair this guy with hawkeye.
Princess Diana: After Superman and Batman, this very attractive female 4rm d Amazon is the most powerful JL member. She can rip Ironman apart, she can tear that tiny useless Wasp, like say she be paper. I pair this amazon with thor.
[/font]
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by ijebabe: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2013
Thanks Abubaka. There will be other debates so stick around smiley
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by ijebabe: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2013
Alright, so judges, what do we do about Red Moss' case? Do we allow him to post on the other characters or just move on with the current scores?

Please decide and let me know.

Dumbledore vs Gandalf coming up. Time 6pm.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by ijebabe: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2013
No, you can cheer, post pics but not contribute.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by ijebabe: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2013
xynerise: @judges. Sorry guys, I didnt see the quoting/referencing thingy. cool. I pray I make it to the next round. I have a huge package for my contender grin
Nigerians get reading problem, true true tongue
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Feraz(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
double post!!!
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
ijebabe: Alright, so judges, what do we do about Red Moss' case? Do we allow him to post on the other characters or just move on with the current scores?

lol......who does that? He will just get 20/20 ni.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Mynd44: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
Feraz: These say it all!!! shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you debating? Please drop your arguements na. But where you get those pics? I suspect simonandal's hand in them gringringringrin
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by ijebabe: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
speedyboi:

lol......who does that? He will just get 20/20 ni.
So you are against the motion. Fine.

Binger, Mynd, ItsModella
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Feraz(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
^^^She said I could post pictures!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Feraz(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
Ije, please hide those picturescos they cause unfair advantage. And please hide these posts too
angry angry
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Mynd44: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Feraz: angry angry
Those pictures say more that the debaters have said
tonguetonguetongue
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by movmentish(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dear judges and ijebabe,I'm beginning to wonder if zeus created a new god of internet connection,and I want to know if xynerise worships that same god coz my laptop and blackberry network is gone,and I can't type with a touch screen.........

I'll try me best
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
ijebabe: Alright, so judges, what do we do about Red Moss' case? Do we allow him to post on the other characters or just move on with the current scores?

If he can post his argument on the other characters soon, fine. If not, I suggest we move on with the scores.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
ItsModella:
If he can post his argument on the other characters soon, fine. If not, I suggest we move on with the scores.
Unfair advantage again. He read the rules and he should have come prepared. He made more that 4 posts concerning the topic and he focused on hulk and Thor. It shows that he did not come prepared for the remaining. But if the othe judges vote that he posts his opening, fine. But that will mean we should all Xynerise add some quotes too.

We have to be fair
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Brisingr(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
DC bitcches pay homage or else!!!

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by ijebabe: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Posts like Brisingr are fine, except with the b word!
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Redmosquito(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
PC now on track! Ijebabe I'm up for Gandalf! I will be there around after 6.
Can we still redo this avengers and J league debate? Maybe after the whole debate!
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ by Redmosquito(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
please unhide that Feraz picture for a while. Lemme see what he posted! Abeg! sad kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P-square Buys Private Jet Now Riches African Artist In West Africa / Pictures From Felabration 2012 / Photo: Triplets Wed Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.