Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Pres. Jonathan Surprise Visit To Rotten Nigeria Police College - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Jonathan Surprise Visit To Rotten Nigeria Police College (955 Views)

Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo / Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres. Jonathan Surprise Visit To Rotten Nigeria Police College by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
Pres. Goodluck Jonathan paid an unscheduled visit to the dormitories of the Police College in Ikeja.
http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-president-goodluck-jonathan-surprise-visit-rotten-police-college-lagos

Re: Pres. Jonathan Surprise Visit To Rotten Nigeria Police College by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
More pics.
Goodluck Jonathan :- Madam how u dey manage dis place,i see u no get shoes..

Woman :- Na so we see am oo oga.As u see me so,i never chop,on top of that, e be like say i don get belle.

Re: Pres. Jonathan Surprise Visit To Rotten Nigeria Police College by supremebeing09: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
You b**ch,

Thank your stars I was banned from making you feel like an eejet because obviously you were lucky enough for the moderators or administrators to develop gay tendencies and ban my contribution to the topic n question.
And oh, your last post highlights your level of dumbness and stupidity. Eeejet.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Surprise Visit To Rotten Nigeria Police College by supremebeing09: 12:00am On Jan 21, 2013
dessy002: More pics.
Goodluck Jonathan :- Madam how u dey manage dis place,i see u no get shoes..

Woman :- Na so we see am oo oga.As u see me so,i never chop,on top of that, e be like say i don get belle.

You're one lucky b**ch.

Thank your stars I've been banned from contributing to the thread. And by the way, your last comment beggers belief because you lack coherence and logic. I can't even be bothered with you.

B**CH.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Surprise Visit To Rotten Nigeria Police College by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2013
supremebeing09: You b**ch,

Thank your stars I was banned from making you feel like an eejet because obviously you were lucky enough for the moderators or administrators to develop gay tendencies and ban my contribution to the topic n question.
And oh, your last post highlights your level of dumbness and stupidity. Eeejet.

Suegbe ni e..Omo o slow gan ni..

(1) (Reply)

12 PDP Governors May Join New Party / g / [video] Standing Tall Nigerian 100 Years All Stars Celebration Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.