Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? (4679 Views)

How Do You Manage Anger? / What Time Is Best To Visit Nairaland? / How Do You Manage Your Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:35am On Jan 19, 2013
How have u managed your time?

1. Dnt waste your time waiting for empty BRT bus, go join d standing queue joor...wink

2. Dont waste ur time engaging in any E-fights, remeber many peepz are jobless and time is of no value to them.

3. Dont waste ur time chewing meat, just swallow it and get on wid work. grin

4. Dont waste your time, arguing with or exchanging words with who ever that hits your car, remeber '' am sorry sir or ma'' might be the end of it all.

5. Dont waste your time chasing chicks, make more money and they will chase you.

6. Dont waste your time hating on people especially celebrities, remeber they careless abt what you think or your existence.

7. Dont waste your time watching seasonal movies in a place where power supply aint stable, just get your self a nice Novel.

8. Dont waste your time by spending it here on Nairaland- 24/7, your mates are busy making dough.

9. Dont waste your time sleeping till the cock crows, sleep for 8hours daily.

10. Dont waste your time searching for a G.F/B.F online, is either she go chop ur money or he go scam and break your heart.

wink

9 Likes

Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by Mynd44: 2:02am On Jan 19, 2013
Nice thread. Very nice
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2013
grin grin thank you, thank you....
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by amiskurie(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2013
grin cheesy Table leg must not see this o
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by SpicyMimi(f): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2013
Lmaooooooooooooooo.....he needs to anyway!
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by OluEmmaAss: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2013
Never spend endless hours on NL except u are here for biz.
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by mallorca(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2013
It seems like someone is talking to me cry cry cry
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2013
SpicyMimi: How have u managed your time?

1. Dnt waste your time waiting for empty BRT bus, go join d standing queue joor...wink

2. Dont waste ur time engaging in any E-fights, remeber many peepz are jobless and time is of no value to them.

4. Dont waste your time, arguing with or exchanging words with who ever that hits your car, remeber '' am sorry sir or ma'' might be the end of it all.

5. Dont waste your time chasing chicks, make more money and they will chase you.

6. Dont waste your time hating on people especially celebrities, remeber they careless abt what you think or your existence.

7. Dont waste your time watching seasonal movies in a place where power supply aint stable, just get your self a nice Novel.

8. Dont waste your time by spending it here on Nairaland- 24/7, your mates are busy making dough.

10. Dont waste your time searching for a G.F/B.F online, is either she go chop ur money or he go scam and break your heart.

wink

Gracias
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2013

wink

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by Chidex2442(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2013
Dnt waste ur time having s'e'x with a girl for 5-6 hour going 5-6 rounds u're killing ur time and energy! Jst do the one round thing for about 5 minuite. "Afterall no be food"
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by lifestyle1(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2013
So true @ number 5.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by member5: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2013
[size=14pt]Ashawos self know sey time na money. Da na why dem dey para if you no gree come quick! grin grin grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by pboiskinpy(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2013
Dat 1 de boi...

#No waste ur time going to school,millions of graduates are still unemployed

#Better go malaysia and join the queue

#no-beef bikonu oo
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2013
Op, 8 hrs of sleep daily is too much na.

By the time you are 30 yrs, you would have spent 10 good years of your life sleeping.

Na high waste of time.
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by mysticgal(f): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2013
me likey.
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2013
I hear you
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2013
Lmaoooo Don't waste your time replying the OP, she's just seeking for attention grin
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by obitrac: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2013
From malaysia to death by hanging
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by mecussey(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2013
Do not waste time chasing chicks, just go and make money, I have never seen what consumes time like chicks. Again, do not waste your time going to school alone, do something while you are in school. I lived in a hostel while I was working, and I was suprised how guys and the ladies waste alot of time talking nonsense, gyrating and partying. No wonder, most youths are unemployed.

3 Likes

Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by sexysunnyb(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2013
Dont waste your time watching the Next Afcon because the super eagles may not get to second round cheesy
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by aderemi457(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2013
Time is more than money;time is life.
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by dgitrader(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2013
i totally agree with u poster. well said on all.

1 Like

Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by MMM2(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2013
Don't waste ur time asking a girl out, when u can pay 4 ashawo & continue with ur business tongue

4 Likes

Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by ochukoccna: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2013
wink
If you are in Nigeria though
Works in the Occidental part of the world
Nice thread though, reinforces the obvious
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by Revolva(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2013

I think I will shut down my NL where is the shut down button..
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by ochukoccna: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2013
M M M: Don't waste ur time asking a girl out, when u can pay 4 ashawo & continue with ur business tongue
WTF? shocked shocked shocked
Public Toilet? embarassed embarassed
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by jeffizy(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2013
Dont waste ur time with these 3 friends ; 'could have' , 'would have' , 'should have'. Yesterday is gone,get ready for tomorrow.
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by poweredcom(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2013
M M M: Don't waste ur time asking a girl out, when u can pay 4 ashawo & continue with ur business tongue

Oga I fit buy you three bottles of star-- for beer palour!! I tell you ..u ave said the real truth..yesterday I bang one ashi..I don't see any reason I and a babe will be on a a date..looking @ our faces talking lies to ourselves
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ijogz K: Lmaoooo Don't waste your time replying the OP, she's just seeking for attention grin
lool no jor! Created this thread a long time, ws quite shocked when i saw it on d FP.
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by MMM2(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
ochukoccna: WTF? shocked shocked shocked
Public Toilet? embarassed embarassed

Dat babe dat u re fu cking without condomn u call ur GF using d word I love, do u think u re d only 1 fu cking her undecided

1 Like

Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by MMM2(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
poweredcom:

Oga I fit buy you three bottles of star-- for beer palour!! I tell you ..u ave said the real truth..yesterday I bang one ashi..I don't see any reason I and a babe will be on a a date..looking @ our faces talking lies to ourselves

U re d MAN smiley
But my brand is harp
Star used 2 be my brand some yrs ago.
Ashawo is d ultimate cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN / Why Are Blacks So Behind Economically? / I Am So Happy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.