Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? (4688 Views)

How Do You Manage Anger? / What Time Is Best To Visit Nairaland? / How Do You Manage Your Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
M M M:

U re d MAN smiley
But my brand is harp
Star used 2 be my brand some yrs ago.
Ashawo is d ultimate cool
I hear say na 33 dey reign now. undecided
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by sheymoni(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Men need God's intervention cos women are EVIL.........wait before u rain insult on me

Proof that girls are evil

first we state that girls reequire TIME and MONEY
Girls = Time x Money

And we all knw Time is Money
Time = Money
Therefore; Girls = Money x Money = (Money)square

And because Money is the root of all evil
Money = sqr root of evil

Therefore; Girls = (sqr root of Evil)sqr

And we are forced to conclude that Girls = Evil
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by Ukavwe: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
OGA teacher!,teach them
sheymoni: Men need God's intervention cos women are EVIL.........wait before u rain insult on me

Proof that girls are evil

first we state that girls reequire TIME and MONEY
Girls = Time x Money

And we all knw Time is Money
Time = Money
Therefore; Girls = Money x Money = (Money)square

And because Money is the root of all evil
Money = sqr root of evil

Therefore; Girls = (sqr root of Evil)sqr

And we are forced to conclude that Girls = Evil
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by phreddie(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
irrelevant thread topic. If time is money why do some people work 7 to 7 with nothing to show for it. And people who seem not to work at all but, make crazy income?
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by kallysky(f): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
my brother help me tell them
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by SpicyMimi(f): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
phreddie: irrelevant thread topic. If time is money why do some people work 7 to 7 with nothing to show for it. And people who seem not to work at all but, make crazy income?
plz try to reason and think next time! If u got nothn to show by working for 7hours, its because u are in d wrong place nd u defo wasting ur time there! If u believe time isnt money then sit at home, watch t.v all day..make this ur daily routine ok? *mtcheww*
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by megachuks(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
That's funny.
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by poweredcom(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2013
M M M:

Dat babe dat u re fu cking without condomn u call ur GF using d word I love, do u think u re d only 1 fu cking her undecided

Help me tell dem...if I count how many gals wey dey hussle ...wey I don f.uck na Nations cup dem go give me and come crown me..king of t.oto...haha and dese babes tell me they ave boyfriends...some even babies...haha harp!! For hapiness cheers!! All d same green bootles
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by phreddie(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
plz try to reason and think next time! If u got nothn to show by working for 7hours, its because u are in d wrong place nd u defo wasting ur time there! If u believe time isnt money then sit at home, watch t.v all day..make this ur daily routine ok? *mtcheww*

lol. U sound lyk sm1 doing the 7 to 7, i guez dts y u r so enraged. You don't ve to tell me, to sit @home watching t.v all day nd see. I'm a student and i face my studies squarely, but still i make enough money that enabje me to live comfortably. Although, i must admit that, in order to be successful, one must work very hard. But, it should be for a short while, because you only live once, and in my opinion, its bullshit for one to spend his whole life labouring. In my case, i run my business like a tree. When i planted the seed, i was watering it everytime, when it started growing, i just played under its shade
Re: Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? by phreddie(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:

lol. U sound lyk sm1 doing the 7 to 7, i guez dts y u r so enraged. You don't ve to tell me, to sit @home watching t.v all day nd see. I'm a student and i face my studies squarely, but still i make enough money that enabje me to live comfortably. Although, i must admit that, in order to be successful, one must work very hard. But, it should be for a short while, because you only live once, and in my opinion, its bullshit for one to spend his whole life labouring. In my case, i run my business like a tree. When i planted the seed, i was watering it everytime, when it started growing, i just played under its shade! That way, i do other things aside business, nd still earn tangible income.

So in my case, would u deduce the notion that:

TIME IS MONEY?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) / Nairaland And Insulting Comments. / Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.