Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Germany? Gimme Some Answers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany? Gimme Some Answers (3057 Views)

how to study in France/Germany / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria / Nigerians In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany? Gimme Some Answers by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2008
I got an invitation visa to travel to germany as an aupair. Please i was told the interview will be in german. Men! i am confused, though i learn german in school but the language is damne hard to understand. Can yall help me out my question whether the interview will be in german?

And please if you have ever had experience at the german embassy please share with me. Any other like's and hate's about germany, please pass it on . See ya.
Re: Germany? Gimme Some Answers by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2008
so yall want to tell me that none of yall know anything about germany huh.
Re: Germany? Gimme Some Answers by DaJunta(m): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2008
bigmodo:

I got an invitation visa to travel to germany as an aupair. Please i was told the interview will be in german. Men! i am confused, though i learn german in school but the language is damne hard to understand. Can yall help me out my question whether the interview will be in german?

And please if you have ever had experience at the german embassy please share with me. Any other like's and hate's about germany, please pass it on . See ya.
We dey naija, so your interview at d German embassy will definately be in English unless you are fluent in german language then it may be done that way. U don't need to be confused as nobody is out to haunt you. Once u have all the required documents and sure of your proposed travel schedule, i don't think u would have much of a problem.
Once u hand over ur docs, they will first flip tru ur passport to check if u are a first timer, u will have to convince them beyond doubt. After which try and confirm what exactly u are going to do in their country, ur accommodation, feeding and upkeep money then if you have a strong tie to Nigeria. U should be able to defend all ur docs without hesitating. depending on the rush, u could meet an impatient interviewer but u have to stand ur grounds and they are mostly ladies undecidedextremists

Neverthe less, Good luck, wink
Re: Germany? Gimme Some Answers by DaJunta(m): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2008
U will enjoy your trip to Deutschland if you are issued d visa, that is 4 sure
Re: Germany? Gimme Some Answers by dnative(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2008
bigmodo:

I got an invitation visa to travel to germany as an aupair.

Did you mean you got an invitation letter to work as an au pair?

Besides - a Nigerian male going to work as an au pair in Germany !!!!. Except your employers are your relatives, even with that I doubt your chance of success at the embassy. However, nothing is impossible. Goodluck.
Re: Germany? Gimme Some Answers by babycool(f): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2008
Bigmodo

Only you want to go to Kuwait, now Germany? By force by force i must to leave Nigeria? grin
Anyway, their interview is done in English.
Re: Germany? Gimme Some Answers by kachiko: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2008
I have been a victim of visa denial @ the german embassy and to tell you the truth, those idiots at the embassy are useless, if they denial yu visa, your refusal letter will be written in german.Germany itself is such a useless country, i wonder if any black man can made headway.So bruv i will seriously advise you ,if you must travel out @ll, pls do consider english speaking countries, any countries , be it asia,europe or america wey dem no dey speak english no be am ooo .
Re: Germany? Gimme Some Answers by brauneyes: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2008
kachiko:

I have been a victim of visa denial @ the german embassy and to tell you the truth, those idiots at the embassy are useless, if they denial yu visa, your refusal letter will be written in german.Germany itself is such a useless country, i wonder if any black man can made headway.So bruv i will seriously advise you ,if you must travel out @ll, please do consider english speaking countries, any countries , be it asia,europe or america wey them no dey speak english no be am ooo .
My brother, you lie. I lived in Germany for ten years, went to University there and made head way in life. If Germany is such a useless country as you claim, why did you want to go there?
That country is for law abiding people only. If you are not used to being on the right side of the law, then DO NOT attempt to go to Germany.
Ordnung muss sein.
Re: Germany? Gimme Some Answers by jookco(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2008
Germany is a dam fucking recist country, and don't think of going to Germany with just visiting Visa because the motherfucking police guys ask papers in the street and you can't come close to the Hauspbannoff that's train station, I will encourage you to go to Holland or Spain with your Schengein Visa where blacks from South America mix with white and nobody will know where you come from, and if you want to travel to London from holland some ghana guys will transport u and cross you through the bush, good luck in getting your Visa first.

1 Like

Re: Germany? Gimme Some Answers by bumpyjohn(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2008
brauneyes:

My brother, you lie. I lived in Germany for ten years, went to University there and made head way in life. If Germany is such a useless country as you claim, why did you want to go there?
That country is for law abiding people only. If you are not used to being on the right side of the law, then DO NOT attempt to go to Germany.
Ordnung muss sein.
@ poster,
brayunes could you please list wat you have achieved in 10years in germany!! germany is a very bad country, i for one has been a victim of their visa refusal waybak in lagos,i applied then becos i was ignorant of wat operates there.i really thank my stars for not landing myself in germany. i must confess wat you are boasting youve achieved in germany in 10 years will take an average naija person in america, uk , canada or australia 3yrs max to achieve it.

i will advise the original poster of this messsage if its a must for him to travel out, look for anywhere else in europe!! if you know wat racism looks like.
Re: Germany? Gimme Some Answers by futurewise11(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
bumpy john:
@ poster,
brayunes could you please list wat you have achieved in 10years in germany!! germany is a very bad country, i for one has been a victim of their visa refusal waybak in lagos,i applied then becos i was ignorant of wat operates there.i really thank my stars for not landing myself in germany. i must confess wat you are boasting youve achieved in germany in 10 years will take an average naija person in america, uk , canada or australia 3yrs max to achieve it.

i will advise the original poster of this messsage if its a must for him to travel out, look for anywhere else in europe!! if you know wat racism looks like.
I can u boast of where u have not being before?is it not the same uk economy that peole are complaning about.abeg do vex becausew dem no give u the german visa
Re: Germany? Gimme Some Answers by IykeD(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2012
It's case of different strokes for different folks but from experience, I do NOT advise anyone to travel to a non-English speaking country unless you can not help it.

(1) (Reply)

My Maiduguri Visit (pix) / Top Ten Most Expensive Hotels In Nigeria At A Glance (see Charges Per Night) / ***** Roll Call: Nairalanders In California! *****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.