Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? (33892 Views)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by oemmanuel: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2013
I just read a post by the information officer of my former school saying 'all prospective corps members for the 2013 batch A are to submit their jamb reg. numbers urgently'. I want to know if you've heard that too. Thanks
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2013
oemmanuel: I just read a post by the information officer of my former school saying 'all prospective corps members for the 2013 batch A are to submit their jamb reg. numbers urgently'. I want to know if you've heard that too. Thanks

It's same thing in my school too and as a matter of fact, the school management plans proceeding to JAMB office in Abuja for regularization purposes. I just pray it turns out positive cause I happen to be among those affected. My school happens to be a new private varsity

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by promkingzz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
True. Jus registered for mine last week cos my skool's sending the list to JAMB HQ for regularizations, things being done different this time. Check in with ur skool so you don't encounter any problems, aight? *peace!*
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Tolufizzle(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
the info u got is true...ive submitted my number in schl too...was surprised wen i heard too....quikly make enquiries wen n get 2 ur schl
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by ops84(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
I hope all these wont affct Hnd Graduate esp those dt did part time prog for OND an full time for HND though

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by opeano(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
I am so lucky i still av my jambreg no offhand. Anyway, av nt been contacted from school and am nt sure if it doesnt affect us. Any AAUA grad here dat has heard such?

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by jnrremedy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Opeano Nothing from skul o i think we should to try to contact skul to no ow far
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2013
Its probably in every school,we submitted our reg nos last year.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by meerah25(f): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
What about foreign graduate?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Ifeminikan1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
I hope that what nysc are doing is right. Bcus my skul collected 5500 naira as p.c fees that is suppose to be deposited to jamb office but they never deposit the money to jamb .
Wat of those who came through pre-nd will they be affected tooo??
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by valdubem(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2013
The Jamb Number stuff is very true (I went to fill-in mine yesterday). But the cause is that most of this private University Graduates cant even write their names correctly. They re the ones giving Nigerian Universities bad names. its a pity though!
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by sirsopia(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2013
I think I am somehow affected for now. Reason being that I did part time in my ND. What is my alternative and faith. Anybody with an answer should help.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by sckulboy: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
Yes its true,we av just done dat in my scku.But wat about d pre-nd student
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Ifeminikan1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
Guyss I thank God that i see my own jamb admission letter for our skul. And I have submitted mine to the director of student services. Make I hear say I no go wiith batch A, I go just vote for nysc to close down forever. I wish u all success ooooooooOoooooo
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 23, 2013
Abeg,are federal schs included in this submission cos i havent hrd anytin of such frm my sch,btw we do all these jamb confirmation stuffs in our 300l,so i believe my sch has jamb reg 4 all its student.

Pls,if u graduated frm a fed sch and got the same info,help me out.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by smakati(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
Its true o!!!, its better you go to your school's student affairs unit and confirm if you will be required to submit a jamb reg no. I went to my own school today, jst gave them a copy of my admission letter......unfortunately the schools re not spreading the word properly, ppl still tink its a rumour...try and alert ur friends pls
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by victor224(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ya its true but my school DSA went to da school admissions office and collected everyone involve in da 2013 NYSC jamb reg.number witout bothering da students...if ur school have not done anytin abt this u should do no tyme guys..see u guys in camp,Rivers here i come. grin
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by jnrremedy(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2013
Nomally skuls re not meant to ask their graduated stds to submit their jamb reg no cos they should have it in their data base all they need to do is to extract d info frm their ict department. Its only d unorganise skuls that will demand for physical submission frm their stds

6 Likes

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Sochicute(f): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2013
Is true oo but we summited our own in our dept so we are not affected
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by derato: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
ANY BODY FROM UNICAL HERE PLS,is it true dat those that passed through remedial are not going for service!!!
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by 3top: 12:40am On Jan 26, 2013
I don't know why my school's own is different. We are asked to pay a sum of N6k for d regularization. Are we to pay any money? House, pls respond to this o...
I don't know why my school's own is different. We are asked to pay a sum of N6k for d regularization. Are we to pay any money? House, pls respond to this o...
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by otasann: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pls guys †̥̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ȋ̝̊̅̄ş reg no tin is really getting M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ down cos I can't find mine..even though we pay d money we A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε asked †o̶̲̥̅̊ pay by our sch, can we still go with batch A?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by olu4life(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
Na wa o,this my very first time of hearing such. Am presently serving and my school has never ever asked for jamb number from any of the graduates. Its a federal instituition y the way. And all our predegree students dont have such problem. Also some other federal instituitions dont ask for such
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
olu4life: Na wa o,this my very first time of hearing such. Am presently serving and my school has never ever asked for jamb number from any of the graduates. Its a federal instituition y the way. And all our predegree students dont have such problem. Also some other federal instituitions dont ask for such
be it fed or private sch, it now a new policy, the fate of pre degree grad now hang in the balance, u should be glad u went 4 service last year

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Sexyify1(f): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hi pals! I hv just submited mine but am afriad because i did evening program bt i wrote jamb dat same yr. Hope i dnt hv any problm wit that. Pls need respond soon.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by AOAC: 2:21am On Jan 27, 2013
meerah25: What about foreign graduate?

Yh, thts true....bt i doubt they'd ask about such. Cos i didnt use jamb to get into uni, i used alevels.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by donted(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
oemmanuel: I just read a post by the information officer of my former school saying 'all prospective corps members for the 2013 batch A are to submit their jamb reg. numbers urgently'. I want to know if you've heard that too. Thanks
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by donted(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
I too was asked to pay 4600 naira for jamb number in my school
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Omexonomy: 5:43am On Jan 28, 2013
Any Unibenites here? I have not heard any information of such from our student affairs. Any Uniben student to confirm this?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by joebeckz(m): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2013
I JUST HEARD THAT I MUST SHOW MY JAMB SLIP B4 SERVING AND I AM GONNA SERVE BY MARCH. LIKE ME,MANY HAVE LOST THEIR JAMB SLIPS. CAN D RESULT SERVE? MY REGISTRATION NUMBER IS ON IT. WHAT OF THOSE ADMITTED THROUGH REMEDIALS WITH NO JAMB NUMBER?
PLS HINT ME MORE. THANKS

3 Likes

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by joebeckz(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2013
a copy of ur admission letter and jamb is needed else u ll not serve by march

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC: Which State/Year Did You Serve? / Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) / Nysc 2014, Batch C Ogun Corpers. Let's Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.