Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? (33896 Views)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yokiti: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
xxmoney86: dats exactly dsame problem I got, am so confused as 2 hw 2 go abt it.

I checked my Jamb admission status today, am happy to tell you that it has been rectified. No more anxiety as regards what await me at the camp which may be as a result of failure to produce jamb admission letter.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yokiti: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
FOR THOSE THAT ARE STILL IN DOUBT:
GUIDELINES FOR MOBILIZATION OF GRADUATES INTO NATIONAL SERVICE
As part of efforts aimed at ensuring that only eligible graduates who pass through duly accredited full time courses are mobilized for participation in the National Youth Service Corps, the NYSC Management is collaborating with relevant regulatory bodies of the respective Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) – the National Universities Commission (NUC) for
Universities and degree awarding institutions and the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for Mono/Polytechnics as well as the entry admission examination body- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Accordingly, the data of all prospective corps members as submitted for mobilization by their respective institutions, are subjected to screening for conformity with the requirements of these regulatory/examination bodies. In this regard, all prospective corps members whose admissions are not known to JAMB will be
deemed to be improperly admitted. The
admission status of such students will require the affected CPIs to regularise same with JAMB.
Similarly, all Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) have been advised to abide by the extant admission quota approved by the NUC and NBTE respectively in making submission for mobilization. Any submission in excess of quotas approved will not be accepted. Graduates of courses not duly accredited by these regulatory bodies will not be mobilized for service.
It should be stated, for emphasis, that the
regularization of admissions with JAMB is the duty of the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs), just as the confirmation of approved admission quota for each course and the determination of their accreditation status is the prerogative of the regulatory bodies – NUC and NBTE It is imperative to state that the NYSC will not act as a liaison office between the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) and these regulatory/examination bodies.
This much hadearlier been brought to the notice of CPIs at the last Pre-Mobilization Workshop held in Ilorin, Kwara State on Thursday 16th January, 2013. Corps Producing Institutions which are unable to conclude the regularization exercise
during the 2013 Batch ‘A’ service year could
still be considered in subsequent Batches when the outstanding issues would have been resolved by the institution. It has become expedient to bring this
information to the attention of the general
public for necessary guidance.
Thank you!
SIGNED: DIRECTOR-GENERAL NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS.
Source: www.nysc.gov.ng
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Chaboski(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
Pls sombody tell me º°˚˚˚°ºн . In ♏♑ sch FPI we were ask to pay 4000 for doz without Jamb Reg No . Till now the̶̲̥̅̊ list have not been placed ǡŋ₫ we heard they went to abuja to rectify some things . A̶̲̥̅♏ confused.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by senatorfrancis(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
oemmanuel: I just read a post by the information officer of my former school saying 'all prospective corps members for the 2013 batch A are to submit their jamb reg. numbers urgently'. I want to know if you've heard that too. Thanks

Ye its tru.I hv done mine in my skul.I mean jamb reg nos
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by okenny2ky(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2013
Ken: for u JAMB guyz i.e JAMBites who ve lost ur JAMB slip u can reprint ur slip on JAMB PORTAL on www.jamb.org.ng
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by slikcipher(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2013
Vision2017:

It's same thing in my school too and as a matter of fact, the school management plans proceeding to JAMB office in Abuja for regularization purposes. I just pray it turns out positive cause I happen to be among those affected. My school happens to be a new private varsity

All schools are affected, it has to do with jamb Admission letter... The good news is that most schools have already rectified the problem and the affected students are being mobilized.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by segzykay(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
slikcipher:

All schools are affected, it has to do with jamb Admission letter... The good news is that most schools have already rectified the problem and the affected students are being mobilized.
@slikcipher how sure are u about this info cos i am one the the student dat did PT in my ND and full time in my HND. Are u saying we can still go with batch A cos my school has gone for the JAMB regularisation?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by flotwise: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
i'm not sure dat d students affected wit jamb registration numba can still meet up wit batch A. Since d list of d students mobilized for batch A has been sent to diffrnt schs. Perhaps, those on d error lists has not been rectified yet.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by creamie(f): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2013
I have a JAMB "regularised" registration number. But checking with the no on Jamb website under year 2007, its saying no admission yet. Please what steps should one take in rectifying this? A faculty mate who also has a jamb reg no thru this regularisation has seen his name in the call-up no mobilisation list, but I didn't see mine in any of the list, probably because I didn't come on my own to submit my jamb reg no which I thot wld av been added to my details/would be in the schools database. Been told to wait for batch B. Pls need your suggestions. Thank you
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by evidee4udarling: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2013
@Sirsopia dose dat did ND pt witot going tru JAMB wil av to pay #4600 for jamb regularization thereafter wil b mobilised wif batch B
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by olajyde027: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nna my people..I taya for ol this problem..my name is not on both list..d mobilization and the error list.. I complained to the student affairs division and unbelievably they didn't believe I came in through UME until I showed them my JAMB Admission letter. After much protest they decided to allow me submit ma Jamb admission letter and Jamb slip..now I don't knw wht to expect..please wht ar the odds!!!
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yomomen: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
This is to inform all copers not to fall victim of relocation scam from one of the NYSC official from Abuja's office. He promise us for relocation which he collected about 120k from 4 of us servicing presently, that he can help us on our relocation to our state of choice. His name is Mr Ogunjimi Abdluwasiu. Phone:08033136587. Pls take note.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Emeka71(m): 6:33am On Mar 02, 2013
Now that I have missed out of this batch, I now have to look forward to next batch in July.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by wimpysailor: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
sirsopia: I think I am somehow affected for now. Reason being that I did part time in my ND. What is my alternative and faith. Anybody with an answer should help.
.It wil not affect u bro
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Chaboski(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2013
OMO I A̶̲̥̅♏ presently in camp ise orun emure its funky 4 real .
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by akinjosh(m): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2013
[/b]
val_dubem: [b]The Jamb Number stuff is very true (I went to fill-in mine yesterday). But the cause is that most of this private University Graduates cant even write their names correctly. They re the ones giving Nigerian Universities bad names. its a pity though!

Ur writing n spellings shows how well groomed u r from a public university, I can see that u can write u name so well
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 08, 2013
akinjosh: [b][/b]

Ur writing n spellings shows how well groomed u r from a public university, I can see that u can write u name so well
Remove the log in your eye first and read what you wrote again.
Pot calling the kettle black. SMH
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yokiti: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
akinjosh: [b][/b]

This is a perfect example of concoction English.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by smilynk2000(f): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
I've heard this thing and it scares me. What of those that used the JAMB of the previous year to gain admission with their certificate program. The certificate result, university admission letters and that previous year JAMB slip are still intact. Will that person be allowed to serve and given the discharge certificate?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by hamlet28: 7:57am On May 07, 2013
Any uniben student in house
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by imocity12: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Brose make una no ves abeg, me I no get Jamb Admission Letter, But I had my National Diploma in a Private polytechnic, and I am seeking admission into the one of the state polytechnic and they are asking me to bring Jamb admission letter, is there anything for me to do the get the Jamb admission letter myself.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by lekansigbeku: 6:23am On Dec 10, 2013
Pls some people might say he's real y some will say its not but my question is, those that got theirs took how many days?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yinkuzehh: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Please XXmoney86 how did you rectify your jamb admission letter,I have the same problem,I am in 200level Unaab but I haven't been able to print my jamb admission letter.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yinkuzehh: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
yokiti:

I checked my Jamb admission status today, am happy to tell you that it has been rectified. No more anxiety as regards what await me at the camp which may be as a result of failure to produce jamb admission letter.
please how did you go about it??where did you go to?? I have the same problem with jamb admission letter
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yinkuzehh: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
yinkuzehh: please how did you go about it??where did you go to?? I have the same problem with jamb admission letter
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yokiti: 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
yinkuzehh: please how did you go about it??where did you go to?? I have the same problem with jamb admission letter
Purchase jamb admission letter checking scratch card at the rate of #1000 and visit www.jamb.org.ng . Click the year you want to print; i waited for close to 4 years before I was able to pring mine (though the fault is from my school)
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yinkuzehh: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2013
yokiti:
Purchase jamb admission letter checking scratch card at the rate of #1000 and visit www.jamb.org.ng . Click the year you want to print; i waited for close to 4 years before I was able to pring mine (though the fault is from my school)
I have purchased it,its saying no admission yet,you said the problem was from your school,you maean you later went to complain in school? Please explain how you got /rectified yours,cause I am so confused at the moment
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yinkuzehh: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2013
slikcipher:

please I have the same problem,I am in 200level,each time I try to print my admission letter it keep saying no admission yet.please what is the next step to take? I am totally confused.can it be rectified?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yokiti: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
yinkuzehh: I have purchased it,its saying no admission yet,you said the problem was from your school,you maean you later went to complain in school? Please explain how you got /rectified yours,cause I am so confused at the moment
I have replied your mail. Please check your Email address inbox.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yinkuzehh: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
yokiti:
I have replied your mail. Please check your Email address inbox.
yokiti please why not just tell me how you resolved your own jamb admission letter here,am having problem opening my email.please tell me how you resolved it here.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yokiti: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Below is the body of the message I sent to you 3ce (thrice ) but it failed to deliver.
You can inform the students affair division/ admission office of your school about the development. In our own case, majority of us they were admitted in that session had the same problem. We were told to pay at some point but majority of us dont pay. I believe our school did it for us when jamb registration number became a prequsite for NYSC mobilization. Wishing you good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) / Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB / NYSC: Which State/Year Did You Serve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.