Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC (13825 Views)

#4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No / Complgins From Students With No Jamb Reg Numba Misses Batch A. Awaitin Batch B / Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? (2) (3) (4)

Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
Its seriosly disturbing, if u hv solutions on how to go about it pls recommend...URGENT!!!!!
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by McDean: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
So so frustratin...stil hopin sha..@AAUA

Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
It mostly affectd thos dat enterd thru prescienc..anywy,those involved in my sch were tld to be in sch on mon with their jamb result so dat d list ll be resnt to Abj..hopefully,their call up no ll b out b4 d end f nxt wk..

U dont need to panick dear, it ll be rectified and u ll go with batch A..

Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Jamieb(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
vivichocs: It mostly affectd thos dat enterd thru prescienc..anywy,those involved in my sch were tld to be in sch on mon with their jamb result so dat d list ll be resnt to Abj..hopefully,their call up no ll b out b4 d end f nxt wk..

i just hope that they will do something fast. i and my friends own whr affected in UNN even though we are not pre-degree students
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Funjosh(m): 1:10am On Feb 09, 2013
It is total rubbish and furstrating thing, pls what is the error in this in skul submited my name with my sunname coming first while jamb present my last name first. I just hope they find solution to it quick.
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Emeka71(m): 1:20am On Feb 09, 2013
Remember that it is the format in which JAMB present candidates names.
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by matthias42(m): 6:41am On Feb 09, 2013
God pass them
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by samnuhubaba: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2013
Guys,we r facing the same hits at NSUK.We learnt that help s on its way to abj to rectify the issue.Me na Batch A tinz o
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by onchefx: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2013
THIS IS THE 4TH TIME MY NAME IS OMITTED FROM SERVICE AND JUST YESTERDAY THE LIST FOR FUTY CAME OUT AND MY NAME IS NOT THERE,I DON TAYA 4 FOR THIS KIN INCONSITENCY WHERE THE GO ON ME I PASS THRO PRE-DEGREE,IF THEM NO SAY PRE-DEGREE NO BE CORRECT TIN WHY THEM COME THE ADMIT THRU PD IDONE TAYA TO STAY 4 HOUSE GESKIYA

Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by plankton(m): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2013
Wether error or not Batch 'A' on point

Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Djicemob: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2013
NSUK wan kill me o.is it true anoda list is comin out on monday? My dept has only 2 names on d mob list. I don't knw y its so.pls peeps any idea?
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2013
Abusites whose names r on d error list are to submit copy of thr admsn letter and JAMB slip to the sch. on or b4 tuesday
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by chatom143: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
Am very sure all the errors will be rectify as soon as possible.

McDean: So so frustratin...stil hopin sha..@AAUA

McDean are u an AAUAITIES ?
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Dubislimy(f): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
Auchi poly student was asked to summit dia local govt of origin and dia year of entry, i jst pray dey shud do smtin fast abt dis error list bfor dey kill smbody oO. I heard anoda list came out today in uniben
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by creamie(f): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
My name wasn't on mobilisation list and error list. Was admitted through pre-degree and I didn't write JAMB, but I paid the regularisation fees of #3500 since my part 1 (2008). Going to complain @ my school DSA on monday morning. Pls, is there still hope to make this batch? sad.
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by donted(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
vivichocs: It mostly affectd thos dat enterd thru prescienc..anywy,those involved in my sch were tld to be in sch on mon with their jamb result so dat d list ll be resnt to Abj..hopefully,their call up no ll b out b4 d end f nxt wk..

Pls can u give more assurance abt d rectification of the error list cos my name came out under it too. I can't sleep oooo
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by samnuhubaba: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
I c no reason y we shld panick over ds jamb and nysc mob list,error and likes.This s a nationwide prblm and is subject to b rectify without dlay.
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Patuwa: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
Any information about those on error list in UNIBEN and when will the rectified error mobilisation list come out. Thanks
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by chatom143: 5:24am On Feb 10, 2013
That is what l saw on NYSC Facebook Page For Batch A 2013.

2013 BATCH ‘A‘ LIST
The 2013 Batch ‘A‘ Mobilisation List which contains callup numbers will reach institutions from Thursday 7th February. All prospective corps members are advised to check their names and report any errors to the Students Affairs Officers who will forward to NYSC for updates. Pls stick to the given time as there will be no luxury of time to entertain late submissions.
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by femiwayne14: 7:29am On Feb 10, 2013
Any inforn on those that their names was not on the correction list or error list and we did submit our jamb reg no. den, and we later check d list dat was send to nysc, our names were dere with our jamb reg no but some have some error wen we go thru d list. Should we it hope dat batch A is stil visible!
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Tolufizzle(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2013
D error list is sometin to worry about cos my name and some of my frd's name waz dere.we've been told to bring our jamb slip 2geda wiv our admision letter on monday. Since dis is a general error dt d NYSC are fully aware of, they promised 2 rectify it and by friday latest our call up number will be out..dts d update from my schl(FUTA) n I bliv most schls are planin on doin dt too.
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2013
donted:

Pls can u give more assurance abt d rectification of the error list cos my name came out under it too. I can't sleep oooo
i thnk it ll be rectfied cos many ppl r affectd and schs hv strtd takin measures towrds solvin d prob..buh d questn remains hw soon is dat goin to be done so dat ppl cn still influenc their postin ?? pls, try and catch some sleep cos its nt over and there's still hope.. slpnes nyts ll do u no good dear..
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by donted(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2013
vivichocs: i thnk it ll be rectfied cos many ppl r affectd and schs hv strtd takin measures towrds solvin d prob..buh d questn remains hw soon is dat goin to be done so dat ppl cn still influenc their postin ?? pls, try and catch some sleep cos its nt over and there's still hope.. slpnes nyts ll do u no good dear..

Thnks vivi, u r a blessing to dis generation. I pray is rectified cos am tired of staying at home. this the 2nd year
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Tolufizzle(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2013
donted:

I'm also in the category too...try n get some rest, schls n NYSC are workin 2geda 2 make sure d cal up number is out latest by fri..let's be optimistic n let's keep prayin
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by donted(m): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2013
Tolufizzle:
I'm also in the category too...try n get some rest, schls n NYSC are workin 2geda 2 make sure d cal up number is out latest by fri..let's be optimistic n let's keep prayin

Thnks Tolu, God we see us tru
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by mayorxxx(f): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
Lets hope they take things serious cos i heard some people whose names came out on the error list MIGHT join batch b. These people no dey pity person at all,later dem go sey babes dey get belle,and guys are doing runz na dem dey cause am,i wrote my last paper December 2011 and am still fasting and praying to go for service imagine,Govt no dey take our lives serious at all,some have reesorted to drinking SMH. From book of LAMENTATION chapter AAUA verse BCH. undecided
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Esji80(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
We pray dt de rectify d problm in time.I'm also affctd.Pls I want to knw mo abt d call up number: itx uses and wat it represents.
10x.
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by seundy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
[quote author=Esji80]We pray dt de rectify d problm in time.I'm also affctd.Pls I want to knw mo abt d call up number: itx uses and wat it represents.
10x.
[it is d assurance of mobilization...once u hv it, it is certain u wl b posted. U cn also use it 2 influence d state of choice 4 ur ppa, it is ur identification's no. Hope u're satisfied wit my responses./]
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Esji80(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
[quote author=seundy][/quote]
Yeah I'm satisfied.10x
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Vikki22: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
Helo my fellow corpers 13A. I'm new in d house, hapi to be here
Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Vikki22: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
My name came out on error list. Abeg hp say dis batch no go pass me o angry

Re: Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC by Patuwa: 3:44am On Feb 12, 2013
Any body here from UNIBEN, pls lets discuss the progress so far on the error list. No matter wetin de happen, Batch A' on point. Omo no time to shake!

NYSC Orientation Camp Questions & Answers By Pcms / NYSC Batch B, Corpers Passing Out Today - Congratulations / Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers