Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? (19450 Views)

Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by maygah(f): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2013
pompori king: I might never straf Tonto Dike
lol badt guy
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by luvbeloved(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2013
A friend I made back in the university, I even allowed him stay with me for free, free food and all....but he went about spoiling my name saying all mana of unspeakable/unimaginable things about me just to spoil my name.I was to marry his cousin sister but he made sure he spoilt the relationship, he went ahead of me even b4 I went to ask for her hand in marriage to say am not good for the girl. I regret knowing him. Life is repaying him already sha! So I heard.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by baron2000(m): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2013
obadiah777: USE TIPPEX

LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by badooo(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Na wa o! grin

I beg to differ on that.

I love being Nigerian. Infact, I just can't get enough of being Nigerian and I miss my motherland like mad! smiley smiley
U are abroad now... Why won't u luv being a nigerian? Tnk ur God say u no b kpako

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by AjanleKoko: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2013
How old are most of these posters here, talking about regrets like they were one foot in the grave already? embarassed

I don't have any regrets jare. Life is great, I've done a whole lot, and I'm not even scratching the surface. Lots to do yet.
And to those who regret being a Nigerian . . . you can always kill yourself if you feel your life ain't good enough. Or you can get busy living this one life that you have. Being a Nigerian has little to do with it. Some people, after all, are from Somalia grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Dagr8tosyn: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2013
A Lesson to all....my greatest lesson(not regret because I have move ahead berra)is trusting a lady I wanted to marry, and entrusting her with some finance key to same purpose; only for her to turn back and claim the relationship is over because I discussed her with her friends(when are attitude are becoming questionable), can you see reasons why some ladies will never get married and someone like me won't blink an eye or sympathize with them.I thank God for replacing her without me having to stress myself at all, just that if you ask me, do I love a lady I will tell you to think of another thing to ask me, NO ANSWER!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by salt1: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2013
I regret laughing at my Maths' teachers. I am so numerically-challenged that I find it embarrassing.

I made fun of my Geography teacher too. I am still paying for it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Georgesmartt(m): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2013
Keeping bad friends while I was a kid, that shit almost derailed me from my life ambitions but thank God am back on track.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Mafun: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2013
My regret in life is being the First born of the family. I was born when things were very rough for my family, it affected my career greatly and I still suffer for it till date.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Leodiumxtreme: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2013
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]My greatest regret z wen i was in primary skul. i lied against my mate. but i was too young to understand what i did then but the pain z in me remembrin.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by WAM1(f): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2013
Ma-fun:
My regret in life is being the First born of the family. I was born when things were very rough for my family, it affected my career greatly and I still suffer for it till date.

Like I always tell my sister- the role of a first born is a spiritual role. It comes with its challenges but alongside are many blessings. Tap into it. All would be well.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by MsPweshy(f): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2013
Brand_new: I have none. angry angry angry angry
me2..
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2013
Da gr8tosyn: A Lesson to all....my greatest lesson(not regret because I have move ahead berra)is trusting a lady I wanted to marry, and entrusting her with some finance key to same purpose; only for her to turn back and claim the relationship is over because I discussed her with her friends(when are attitude are becoming questionable), can you see reasons why some ladies will never get married and someone like me won't blink an eye or sympathize with them.I thank God for replacing her without me having to stress myself at all, just that if you ask me, do I love a lady I will tell you to think of another thing to ask me, NO ANSWER!

You still have a long way to go! No offense. Clearly you haven't gotten over her and thinking she will never get married. For ya mind.

My dear, move on with your present relationship, life is worth more than what you think.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by doyinmolah: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2013
Choosing UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN as my first and second choice in jamb
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by EfemenaXY: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2013
badooo :

U are abroad now... Why won't u luv being a nigerian? Tnk ur God say u no b kpako

Kpako or not, I'll never forget my roots.

That alone defines me. Who I am.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by EfemenaXY: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2013
billyG:
What do u love about been a nigerian

What's not to love about being Nigerian?

I love everything about being Nigerian, warts 'n all. A country with a rich heritage, a sense of identity just being Nigerian, the list goes on. Sure, we've got a problem with mismanagement of our resources...but tell me, which country is faultless??

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by EfemenaXY: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2013
Wizee: Na cotonu, libya, chad or niger u dey?

Is that relevant?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by blackbeau1(f): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Not being proactive in the University
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by kedukc(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
pompori king: I might never straf Tonto Dike

Relax, if you have a big dyck, you might actually feature as her beau in my upcoming Indecency.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by kedukc(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Kpako or not, I'll never forget my roots.

That alone defines me. Who I am.

Agreed 100%. I figure that the people who don't value this great nation are the ones who have not been opportune to see life in other cultures and contexts.

We have awesomeness in large measure. Period.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by EfemenaXY: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
kedukc:

Agreed 100%. I figure that the people who don't value this great nation are the ones who have not been opportune to see life in other cultures and contexts.

We have awesomeness in large measure. Period.

+ 1000 likes smiley
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
AjanleKoko: How old are most of these posters here, talking about regrets like they were one foot in the grave already? embarassed

I don't have any regrets jare. Life is great, I've done a whole lot, and I'm not even scratching the surface. Lots to do yet.
And to those who regret being a Nigerian . . . you can always kill yourself if you feel your life ain't good enough. Or you can get busy living this one life that you have. Being a Nigerian has little to do with it. Some people, after all, are from Somalia grin

Wetin sef? You bin dey find opportunity to vent before ni? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by FiftyFifty(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Regrets? I have none. Honestly.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 23, 2013
If America were so great, why do Americans- even teens- commit suicide anyhow? You'd bette appreciate our awesome country.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Ilekokonit: 6:20am On Jan 23, 2013
What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life

Coming to the UK those many years ago and then making the second mistake of coming back to London in 2008 (after having escaped to Naija in 2006) not knowing that the UK was in the grip of the worst economic recession since 1930. But then again, if my kleptomaniac staff in Naija had allowed my biz to flourish, I wouldn't have come back to the UK.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Greatken007(m): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2013
Ten Kobo:

I have been to Syria and Palestine and can definitely say that the two societies function far better than Naija. It pains to say that.
why did you choose to come back,warlord like you

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Greatken007(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2013
I made mistake in coming to school,bt i could have made bigger one not coming.There is hope for the living,dont give up on yourself,just do the right thing and mind God's bizness He wil also mind yours
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by emalekuo(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2013
IncomeTutor: Yes, I need your thoughts.

I was close to a guy sometime ago, and he was
discussing with his friend. I overheard him
saying that his greatest regret in life was having
a child out of wedlock before marriage.

My mechanic said his greatest regret is not going
to school. What is your greatest regret, if I may
ask?
You sure say no b you be this mechanic and your friend so? You should have added your own greatest regret.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by blessbe: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2013
i no get regret 4 life ooooooooo so wat is your own?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by blunderass01: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2013
My greatest regrets in life are:
1. I wasn't born into a complete family that fear God and walks his way. You know, i always have this regret, that why can't i just become a born again christian, a very devoted one. I'm scared that the end is fast approaching.
2. I was born into a country that has been cursed.
3. I shouldn't have woo my best friend's girl
I shouldn't list all my regrets, but these three are my greatest regrets.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Bryan12(m): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2013
ever mas**turbating for the 1st time......now it can't be stopped
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by DeHero1: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Life's a teacher.... I'v learnt many things, both bad and good, but yet to have a regret bcoz REGRETS are scared of me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Good School In Ibadan / Which Kids Are Naughtier? Naija Kids Or Kids Living Abroad. / 'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.