Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare (18128 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by abysirius(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
There are quite a lot of issues that this excerpt from PTB's interview t[b][/b]ouched. One of which is GEJ kneeling b4 Pastor Adeboye. Obviously pple do not like his statement particularly on this as there hav been little or no comment about other important topics in this interview like power, road, insecurity and corruption among others.

PTB said his mind and I won't criticize him as I'm not sure if GEJ knelt for the good reason which will all know or for his own ulterior motive (buying pple's vote come 2015).
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
grin thanks we know we are ,we are sure we are ,we are WEIRD,nd that is why we are called nigerians because we are a special breed,our weirdness is what makes u unique and different
Kslib: haba You guys are weird...
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Umunede(m): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
eagle,eye:

President GEJ, was not kneeling down with other Chrisatin Faithfuls in the pew. He was kneeling directly in front of Papa Adeboye.
It is two different things.
A Pastor preaching and praying in d pulpit is more than anyone becos He is representing God at that time
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by ayewahjohn: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
Wats wrong in GEJ kneeln down 4 prayers.Is he gr8tr dan God.Daddy G.O kneels down 2 to pray in front of d congregatn,an humble man 2 d core.wat r u guys talkn?.GEJ will continue 2 kneel down 4 every pastor 4 prayers,he's nt gr8tr dan God.Bakare should nt deviate 4rm d truth,he's a political pastor.GOD bless us nd Daddy G.O.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Bolan123: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
blackpanda: To be honest I've aways thot Jonathan kneeling before adeboye was both stupid and uncalled for. Yes he is a christian and he loves God, no one is contesting that. But when u occupy such a sensitive position as the head of the entire nation, such actions are uncalled for7m nigeria is not a christian nor a muslim state. By kneeling before a pastor, the message he is sending is clear: I am a president for christians.
Btw who is he really deceiving, ur kneeling before pastor meanwhile u and ur wife are busy bleedy the country dry with the worst situation of corruption in the country's history!
All these idol worshipers. You don't see Muslim presidents sitting and bowing down on NTA with Imams praying for them?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Bolan123: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
blackpanda: To be honest I've aways thot Jonathan kneeling before adeboye was both stupid and uncalled for. Yes he is a christian and he loves God, no one is contesting that. But when u occupy such a sensitive position as the head of the entire nation, such actions are uncalled for7m nigeria is not a christian nor a muslim state. By kneeling before a pastor, the message he is sending is clear: I am a president for christians.
Btw who is he really deceiving, ur kneeling before pastor meanwhile u and ur wife are busy bleedy the country dry with the worst situation of corruption in the country's history!
Idol worshipers. Do u know God?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by omenka(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
lordnoah: 4get bin a xtain or a Muslim, wat our clueless president did ws really absurd, must he kneel dwn b4 d pastor b4 d pastor cn pray 4 him? Both of dem cn kneel dwn 2geda b4 God n pray...GEJ dnt rily knw d status n worth of his....bt som fools ll stil suport wot he did our of sentiments lipsrsealed
God bless u. I've always insisted the man is in a state of perpetual disillusionment. Just too damn daft.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Walexz02(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
If Jona was kneeling down together with the congregation in the church we would have known that he knelt before God, but he knelt down alone in the front of man of God while others were watching him foOling around.
Btwn, some of you would say he is humble, that is not true, if he is humble let him declear his assets....
Yeye man! He his rulling upto 7million Nigeria(whom he knew not even half of them are christians) yet, he is kneeling down openly befor man.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by omenka(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning,

I wonder why he made this very controversial comment. In essence, is he also saying that Jesus was wrong to have been baptized by John? Or does he question the "divine calling" of Adeboye?

Anyways, I didn't expect such from him.

Thank you!
Was jonathan being baptized or prayed for? What kind of inane comparism is that? All these patsys sef..
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Bolan123: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
omenka:
Was jonathan being baptized or prayed for? What kind of inane comparism is that? All these patsys sef..
sShutup. IF a man is singled out for baptism, won't prayer be offered for him as well? What is the difference?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Olumeme: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
I love this man with passion , hw I wish all nigerian pastors are like him
As nigerians , we love decieving ourselves, d bible says let there b peace in jeruselem, how can there b peace when we r shying away from d cause.
GEJ is stealing our money and coming to kneel b4 adeboye , what is d relationship between light and darkness?

Thumb up to u pastor am your biggest fan , the truth is bitter but please don't stop saying it

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by ifihearam: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
onatisi: cheesy
the point is bakare need to get buhari to kneel before him in public sharp sharp,so as to win votes oooo.gej don do im own and for sure he don win some votes .

Its even PTB that is mixing politics with religion,has he forgotten that its prophets who ordain kings??why did he(PTB)take buhari to Adeboye to seek for prayers last yearam very surprised at him,I usually placed him on a very high side but now don't now what else to thin.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by ifihearam: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
abysirius: There are quite a lot of issues that this excerpt from PTB's interview t[b][/b]ouched. One of which is GEJ kneeling b4 Pastor Adeboye. Obviously pple do not like his statement particularly on this as there hav been little or no comment about other important topics in this interview like power, road, insecurity and corruption among others.

PTB said his mind and I won't criticize him as I'm not sure if GEJ knelt for the good reason which will all know or for his own ulterior motive (buying pple's vote come 2015).

If kneeling before multitudes gives vote then bakare should also neel before his flocks and others to become president. Rubbish
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by OLA777: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
God will hv mercy on Nigerians!
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
ifihearam:

Its even PTB that is mixing politics with religion,has he forgotten that its prophets who ordain kings??why did he(PTB)take buhari to Adeboye to seek for prayers last yearam very surprised at him,I usually placed him on a very high side but now don't now what else to thin.

Shut up your ignorant mouth! Buhari going to Adeboye for prayers - you are this ignorant? Buhari visited Adeboye to show to the fooooolish religious followers that he is a friend of everybody and that he has nothing againt xtianity.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
mysticgal: why do i dislike this man called bakare?y cant he take the fact that he has lost..and shake the hands of mr jonathan or even have dinner with him,common let byegones be byegones.

You dislike him because you are ignorant. It is a serious disease to be ignorant - every rational thinking and action will look irrational. And dogmatism becomes the only rational thing.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by cold(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Yes,yes! We can see the Adeboye sheeples jumping to the con man's defense like rabid pitbulls on steroids. Now let me reinforce & reiterate what we already know. Adeboye is FRAUD & Jonathan was just being disingenuous by kneeling before him knowing fully well that brainless oafs like you who would believe anything from a mere mortal who calls himself a 'Man of God' would fall for such shenanigan.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
PTB Always in point!
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by emmanbol: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
While we can say pastor bakare is wrong here, i have a different perspective on this.
I think he is trying to say that The president has most likely done this because of the
gullible religious christian that will make them to be moved and call the president a godly
person even though things are getting difficult for them as the days goes by. Christianity hasnt made
us to loose our god given brains to think logically. I discover most people that wrote something here
was also talking from a religious perspective.
I support pastor bakare on this(as my post up reads). It could be done in a private place and not necessarily in the open.
It is more than 80% sure he did it to capture the gullible religious mumu and mugus who cant think and hold more than 1 reason
to why he did this.

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Boss13: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
I am terribly shocked at the comments I am reading. I believe those commenting on just why GEJ knelt before Adeboye, did not read the entire interview. Previously, I cared less about Bakare, however I think this man has earned my respect. Why are we refusing to see the big picture here. Are we not tired of our sufferings? Our leaders since independence care less of the citizens/followers but care about looting the treasury. We need leaders who can tell their followers the truth and not pretentious MOG who are just like our wicked politicians. We need people who will constantly checkmate the excesses of our government and not those who pray for them to steal more. We need people like Desmond Tutu who would face a corrupt government and tell them to change from their wicked ways and not those who do recitals from bible because God will not come from heaven to change Nigeria. If we need Nigeria to change, the change will definitely come from us. Open your sleeping eyes oh Nigerians, our mumu don too much.

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Dejideta: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
Has Jonathan ever knelt down before the chaplin of aso rock chapel to pray?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by vislabraye(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
The article goes beyond whether GEJ knelt down or not. There were more important things he talked about.

The corruption is too much in the country. What he said about OBJ are so weighty. He would be the first to suffer if there happens to be a revolution. I hope he reads this article.

I have to question GEJ kneeling down in front of a large crowd of witness. Such actions that could lead to controversy should be avoided. It could be seen a charade in order to win the sentiments of Nigerians.
If these so called men of God can use their position to speak to politicians, Nigeria will go a long way. Any church where politicians can sit down comfortably and chat with the pastor without qualms is suspect.

3 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Excellent interview and again good words from bakare. Fools will delibrately want to restrict us to kneeling when many issues were raised. I will be back to highlight them all. grin
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
Pennywise: We have a humble president (but not humble enough to declare personal assets)
i like that
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Boss13: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
vislabraye: The article goes beyond whether GEJ knelt down or not. There were more important things he talked about.

The corruption is too much in the country. What he said about OBJ are so weighty. He would be the first to suffer if there happens to be a revolution. I hope he reads this article.

I have to question GEJ kneeling down in front of a large crowd of witness. Such actions that could lead to controversy should be avoided. It could be seen a charade in order to win the sentiments of Nigerians.
If these so called men of God can use their position to speak to politicians, Nigeria will go a long way. Any church where politicians can sit down comfortably and chat with the pastor without qualms is suspect.

Well said.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by kemika: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
religious pple ar getin more confused! lets use our heads for once! if u ar a politician wia are the likely places u will be found? wiareva ppl are gathering! in nigeria wia can u find such most? CHURCHES! i cn bet if election wz just a week after d kneeling down dat gej wud av won again. it worked. he wz kneeling down for more dan 2million votes! it has nothing to do with God or the GO. even buhari went to church during his campaign.wot cant religion do in dis nation?

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Boss13: I am terribly shocked at the comments I am reading. I believe those commenting on just why GEJ knelt before Adeboye, did not read the entire interview. Previously, I cared less about Bakare, however I think this man has earned my respect. Why are we refusing to see the big picture here. Are we not tired of our sufferings? Our leaders since independence care less of the citizens/followers but care about looting the treasury. We need leaders who can tell their followers the truth and not pretentious MOG who are just like our wicked politicians. We need people who will constantly checkmate the excesses of our government and not those who pray for them to steal more. We need people like Desmond Tutu who would face a corrupt government and tell them to change from their wicked ways and not those who do recitals from bible because God will not come from heaven to change Nigeria. If we need Nigeria to change, the change will definitely come from us. Open your sleeping eyes oh Nigerians, our mumu don too much.

They won't change because they are blinded by religious and tribal sentiments...
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by gerrardomendes(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
tunde bakare. hmm(thinks).sounds familiar,is he a baker? undecidedtunde bakare. hmm(thinks).sounds familiar,is he a baker?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by mulumele(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
If Obasanjo dares, let both of us walk through Itoku Market in Abeokuta even as an Owu man without any aide, or the streets of Sokoto among the almajiris.

I suggest you both walk through Maiduguri
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Boss13: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
inufele2:

They won't change because they are blinded by religious and tribal sentiments...

So sad. Just like we can blame our political leaders for corruption and failure to provide social and developmental infrastructure, we can also blame our religious leaders for their ineptitude and lack of concern. For tribal bigots, it is a terrible shame for us to continue to thrive in this disease (tribalism). Tribalism and diversity is a scam, our political leaders failed to address because they want sentiments to continue. What has our kinsmen in public office done for us?. We all share common problems, regardless of our tribe and our problems are starring at our faces. I forgot to mention that at the top of the social strata, those guys do not see tribalism, the looting is all inclusive. The only tribe they know is MONEY so why and what are we fighting ourselves for instead of fighting our common enemy.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by creativemusic: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by free13: 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
Bakare the criminal.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos / Subsidy Removal: PPPRA Pegs Naira At N298/$ For Fuel Imports / Insecurity: Nigerians Have Right To Talk, Sultan Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.