Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud (17225 Views)

Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP / Declare A Public Holiday For PVC Collection –IPAC Chair / Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Wadeoye(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
[quote author=James Lucia]ooooooooooooh y should it fall on my birthday
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Lagusta(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
realsammie: This is the only benefit i enjoy from islam. Every other activity in islam na HBP

Guy I always liked you in the jokes section, but you have really disappointed me with this your comment...

Why can't you do something productive for once instead of criticizing other religions...

Pray for the progress of this country, and stop blabbing blindly about religion...
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Wadeoye(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
James Lucia: ooooooooooooh y should it fall on my birthday

May be God is talking to you indirectly. But not to become extremist sha. Nothing is better than being a moderate muslim.
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Wadeoye(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
Amakamax: Ds is d only reason i like Hausas. Always giving us reason to miss work. MAy Allah bless u guys for me! Happy Eid-el-maulud in advance

Are you saying hausas are the only muslims in Nigeria? In south west, we have more muslims than xtians if you dont know. So, muslim holiday is not a hausa thing. Just that extremist muslims are found among hausas/kanuri muslims.
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by lastmanstandn(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Nkembenard(m): 5:47am On Jan 20, 2013
WELL ARTICULATED BLUNDER grin
muktar mtt: nd dat wat make u a dinosore funk ass, alistt we dnt pregnet our own child daugter or used 4 dem 4 jojo 2 make money nd. Ur ppl do dat make u a superior animal funk ass
WELL ARTICULATED BLUNDER
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by bustabo(m): 5:59am On Jan 20, 2013
the_ripper:

I call ur name?
Av jü§t confirmed U̶̲̥̅̊ αяє not mentally fit
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by victorD3: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2013
muktar mtt: U r hypocrit wat abt all d holydays u have is modan ours boxing day,gud friaday eshter monday nobody complain abt dat nd only dis we have an u r macking us waz wrong wit u ppl u always look at ur trouble nd ltr u come saying muslim r dis r dat cos u get big mouth buch of Hypocrite mtsw

You should have done this in Arabic. Na wa o! English no be mother tongue o.

1 Like

Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by victorD3: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2013
muktar mtt: U r hypocrit wat abt all d holydays u have is modan ours boxing day,gud friaday eshter monday nobody complain abt dat nd only dis we have an u r macking us waz wrong wit u ppl u always look at ur trouble nd ltr u come saying muslim r dis r dat cos u get big mouth buch of Hypocrite mtsw

You should have done this in Hausa na. Na wa o! English no be mother tongue o.

The dude just killed the thread.
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Burger01(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2013
victorD3:

You should have done this in Hausa na. Na wa o! English no be mother tongue o.

The dude just killed the thread.
His case is pathetic...don't lose a sweat over any of his posts... always meaningless..
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Burger01(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2013
muktar mtt: nd dat wat make u a dinosore funk ass, alistt we dnt pregnet our own child daugter or used 4 dem 4 jojo 2 make money nd. Ur ppl do dat make u a superior animal funk ass
Instead of you being agitated on the forum why don't you try and channel your agitation on further studies...atleast to brush up your English and written presentation skills.. you can do better that way..

3 Likes

Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by realsammie(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2013
Lagusta:

Guy I always liked you in the jokes section, but you have really disappointed me with this your comment...

Why can't you do something productive for once instead of criticizing other religions...

Pray for the progress of this country, and stop blabbing blindly about religion...

Lagusta, sorry if i have step on your toes. but seriously i mean every word i said. see, i know this people more than u think. i was born and bread in Zaria ( Kaduna state ). i knw their wayz, i have witness countless riot in kaduna state ( thank GOD for his protection ) so i know what I'm talking about. Now in the north we dont move freely, to go to church is fear, we sleep with one eye open, every now and then is bomb blast and u are telling me that all this will not lead to HBP; HABA !!!!!!
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Mhomies: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Travelexpat:
10 trillion likes.
+ 10 trillion likes
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Sueamaze(f): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
I wish my muslim brothers n sisters a happy celebration. Pls Eid-el-maulud means wat in english?
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by naffysa(f): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
the_ripper: What rubbish, well, d only holiday I recognise na Christmas and easter. Dis one no concern me, work dey
Are u alright?
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by mimifonwon(f): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wizeboy: The Federal Government has declared Thursday, January 24, 2013 as public holiday to commemorate the Muslim Eid-El-Maulud celebration.

The Minister of Interior, Mr Abba Moro, made the announcement in Abuja on Friday, in a statement signed by Mr Adetayo Sode, the Director of Citizenship and Business in the ministry.

Moro, who congratulated Muslims on the occasion, urged them to use the occasion to pray for sustained efforts to uplift the nation.

He also urged Nigerians to use the occasion to pray for peace and unity of the country.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/01/19/eid-el-maulud-fg-declares-january-24-public-holiday/?wt=2

Wishing all Muslim brothers and sisters Happy Maolud Nabbiy Celebration in advance.

am sorry but i dont approve before we know this nigeria will become entirely an islamic state. Hell no. There should be a separation between church and state, the federal government shouldnt be meddling in religious affairs, whtethe it be christian or muslim. If they are going to make that a holiday, they better start giving ancestral worshippers and other religion equal chances to have a federal holiday. Infact they should just throw away the stupid amendments in the constitution and start over. This is my opinion and i am entitled to it.
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by sammmiey1: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Why is friday an exception 2dis hol?After 2mrw,one wil stil av 2go 2work on fri again!Al nah fresh air sha
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by TijaniWaheed: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
[quote
author=Wizeboy]The Federal Government has declared Thursday, January
24, 2013 as public holiday to commemorate the Muslim Eid-El-Maulud
celebration.

The Minister of Interior, Mr Abba Moro, made the announcement in Abuja
on Friday, in a statement signed by Mr Adetayo Sode, the Director of
Citizenship and Business in the ministry.

Moro, who congratulated Muslims on the occasion, urged them to use the
occasion to pray for sustained efforts to uplift the nation.

He also urged Nigerians to use the occasion to pray for peace and unity
of the country.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/01/19/eid-el-maulud-fg-declares-january-24-public-holiday/?wt=2

Wishing
all Muslim brothers and sisters Happy Maolud Nabbiy Celebration in
advance.[/quote]

dts gud na, at least we fit rest, all work nd no rest make man a dull cow!
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by fankasibe: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
To all my 'Better By Far' friends, i hope sey una dey read for exam coz UNILORIN no dey look uche face.
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by mydex93(f): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Lagusta: Hmmm, I hav ana exam on that day, looks like it will be cancelled
are u a student of oau?
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by mike404(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
naffysa: Are u alright?
naffysa the fourth wife of Alhaji Danbanza grin grin
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
i hope boko animals and sympathiser will go on holiday. Without killing
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by vanstanzy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
HAPPY HOLIDAY!!! grin grin grin But FG for make am Thus. and Fri. na. wink wink wink
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by zinfly: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wizeboy: The Federal Government has declared Thursday, January 24, 2013 as public holiday to commemorate the Muslim Eid-El-Maulud celebration.

The Minister of Interior, Mr Abba Moro, made the announcement in Abuja on Friday, in a statement signed by Mr Adetayo Sode, the Director of Citizenship and Business in the ministry.

Moro, who congratulated Muslims on the occasion, urged them to use the occasion to pray for sustained efforts to uplift the nation.

He also urged Nigerians to use the occasion to pray for peace and unity of the country.

Wishing all Muslim brothers and sisters Happy Maolud Nabbiy Celebration in advance.
. What the heck is does a minister of interior and director of citizenship and business do. The title itself doesn't make any sense.
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Lolausman: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
May Allah guide us
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Chimezie198(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
Lagusta: Hmmm, I hav ana exam on that day, looks like it will be cancelled
Guy I hope say no be English language u go get dat day oo

1 Like

Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by vanstanzy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2013

Are u a rap artist or a toddler? U write arrant gibberish! None of ur posts makes sense, am even surprised some peops here are answering u. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Goodlucktaiwo(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
Click on this link http://www.ikuyajolusmart..com/
and follow the instruction pay 1k each to the person in position #3 and #4 then text the teller details to them.
Wish you goodluck
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Lolausman: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
Just though of something, is it possible for federal govt to give me my share of the fed. Resources so that I can nationalise my self even in Togo..........................constitutionally, did I have such right?,
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by muaa(f): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ds pple sef, is it every quater they celebrate one ed_ or the other? Wetin concern me. Afterall na opportunity for me to sleep til 7am
Re: January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
the_ripper: What rubbish, well, d only holiday I recognise na Christmas and easter. Dis one no concern me, work dey
The bad thing about opinions is that everyone is entitled to one, on the bright side not all counts and such is the case here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful / I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau / Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.