Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

This Must Stop. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Must Stop. (4749 Views)

5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! / #occupy MTN: This Nonsense Must Stop!!! / This Rip-off Must Stop! Mtn Treasure Hunt Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Must Stop. by bimbor(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2008
I understand the fact that this is a forum where divergent views are permissible but just because alcohol is permissible doesnt give a driver the legal right to drive under influence. A lot of users on this forum are fond of infiltrating threads with useless ideas that get us nowhere, imagine a situation where someone creates a thread seeking help and at the end of d day the whole thread is filled with insults and quarrel among fellow landers,the poster in an attempt to get his msg across quits the thread n creates another only to meet the same story,thereby resulting in unwarranted repetitions but then who is to blame. You know urselves, if u want to throw stones at each other create a separate ground for that n stop filling up ppl's topics with worthless nonsense, i rmbr a situation whr som1 says "drop ur application here" n there are about 70 replies out of which only about 10 address the subject the rest is gibberish. Pls lets keep this place as klin as possible. Enof said.
Re: This Must Stop. by tobs(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2008
yes o angry i support this. . . . unecessary threads
Re: This Must Stop. by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2008
He go tire you
Re: This Must Stop. by naijafan(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2008
to the best of my knowlegde. . . the problem is usually solved already before the fun begins. . . most of the time. correct me if i'm wrong tho.
maybe because we got kids on nairaland as well tho

bimbor:

i rmbr a situation whr som1 says "drop your application here" n there are about 70 replies out of which only about 10 address the subject the rest is gibberish. Please lets keep this place as klin as possible. Enof said.
actually, because its a forum. . . 70 replies with 10 actual ones isnt that bad. the forum users may decide to argue and debate the applications submitted. they are not obliged to submit an application with each post they make. . . except u want them to submit 'gibberish / hello world' applications too. . . grin
Re: This Must Stop. by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 02, 2008
@  his_grace

It obvious

@ naijafan

Haba, must you go into details?

@  tobs

Unnecessary threads it is

@ bimbor

Am highly disappointed in you. Don't forget this fact: 'Nairaland is not a do or die affair', please kindly use the exit
Re: This Must Stop. by naijafan(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2008
info:

@ naijafan

Haba, must you go into details?

a straight up reply wont be interesting to him. . . he needs the explanation. wink
Re: This Must Stop. by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 02, 2008
Keep it up
Re: This Must Stop. by naijafan(m): 12:56am On Mar 02, 2008
na you knw that one o.
Re: This Must Stop. by ajayi1(m): 4:36am On Mar 02, 2008
@ Bimbo Abeg change this your thread and re-edit the text. U know this is a forum, so u hav noting to say.
Re: This Must Stop. by hayprof(m): 4:53am On Mar 02, 2008
Some people reply to thread for the fun of it, :cool though:

*It's better than watching Cartoon Network all Day** shocked
Re: This Must Stop. by bimbor(m): 5:11am On Mar 02, 2008
his_grace:

you're a fool.
Thats because a low headed fellow like u wont understand whr im coming from im sure u know how many ppl were frustrated out of here because of d so called thrash @hisgrace i got no case with u,im trying to pass a godamn msg n thats been done d culprits may be mad at me but that does not keep d truth unborn. Ive seen a whole thread filled with nothing related to the topic, whr is d whole essence of a forum anyway? Info spare me ur sermon do u eva visit foreign forums or are u trying to justify ur actions? With that said i wont stop u from keepin up with it but at least d smart ones will know d drift.
Re: This Must Stop. by dragnet: 5:27am On Mar 02, 2008
bimbor,in as much as I might want to agree with u, I'd say nairaland is kinda responsible for the situation itself . . . .where's "PM" where's "chat" . . . .and dnt go comparing that to other 'foreign' forums. . . .they got their flaws too
Re: This Must Stop. by bimbor(m): 5:37am On Mar 02, 2008
@hisgrace u cant force me to talk to u let me finish d job then u can come in n besides im trying to sleep ok.
Re: This Must Stop. by ajayi1(m): 5:42am On Mar 02, 2008
lai lai Dont even try to compare Foriegn with this Naija. Our styles are different!
Re: This Must Stop. by bimbor(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2008
Your styles are different yet u use everything they engineered, guy think b4 u talk.
Re: This Must Stop. by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2008
@ bimbor

Talkng about Foriegn site's, do they talk about free free free like we do, i will advice you just use the exit jo, your not in the right position to create a thread like this
Re: This Must Stop. by bimbor(m): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2008
info ure not gettin it, @dragnet we can make things right.
Re: This Must Stop. by DualCore1: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2008
dude, if we catch our fun by proliferation, u just gotta let us be, bro. speaking of which. . . it aint like we don't help. we help when/if we can. most threads that "we" proliferate are already threads that have served the purposed for their being created. yea and your choice of title "This must stop", who's that command for? u gotta put it more like a suggestion not an enforcement. as dragnet rightly said, there are no PMs or chat boxes, so wht do u expect? that i post only when i need to help? duh!
Re: This Must Stop. by 4peace(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2008
@bimbor
Kudos to you.I think Seun will surely do something.
keep it up.
Re: This Must Stop. by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2008
this thread is nothing to write home about

@ bimbor

If you can't anwser my question then then then
Re: This Must Stop. by bimbor(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2008
ok info u asked for it n alrite i'll give it to u if it thats how u want to be served; in case u've not been told 90% of ur contribution in this forum is pure junk, is it because u lack ideas or what?
Re: This Must Stop. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2008
how i wish i can score you half of my 10% keep fighting for yourself before you find yourself all by yourself o. You hear? and I tell you something, nairaland is just a fun tool for me, I assist those I sense need it, the way you present yourself is the way you will have my reply. Now, you just got access to my blacklist, my replies to you henceforth will make you weep

his_grace:

bimbor - you're a fool.

fortuneteller
Re: This Must Stop. by samuelk(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2008
@all,lets face d truth,bimbor is rite,sumtyms,useful threads get ovafild wit diss
Re: This Must Stop. by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2008
his_grace:

bimbor - you're a squirell.

A prick he his

@ samuelk

He might be right from now till eternity, but the truth is, this thread will have no effect on anyone because it a useless thread. True/false?

@ all
This thread is just a joke, the thread maker, is a prick. He is always creating threads above his intelligence, another example of his display of stupidity: Using Broadband Connection On Your Smartphone!  what did he achieve? Obviously nothing (what a coward) only for him to start another thread that a primary school pupil should know will have no effect to others.

Someone should please tell me which of my thread he/she find this useless?
Re: This Must Stop. by samuelk(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2008
no comment
Re: This Must Stop. by samuelk(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2008
no comment
Re: This Must Stop. by bimbor(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2008
info let me not even start with u c how my very first reply made u nuts neway i will not digress from the subject matter because of a black sheep like u, try any of those your stupid acts of misleading people's threads again n u'll regret loggin on nairaland i've not even started with your likes yet,by the time i'm through with u u'll be sorry. I'm here to wipe this whole place clean of garbage and i'll do just that.
Nobody is saying we shdnt have fun but when u start doing it wrongly there will be problems. If nobody says anything this whole place will soon miss its purpose.
Re: This Must Stop. by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2008
Just find a solution to the way you create senseless threads . Period
Re: This Must Stop. by bimbor(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2008
o boy ure a kid dont encroach me i'll mess u up bigtime. I dropped that issue because when i tested it there were complications which i wouldnt want to bore anyone with n that stuff requires some experienced approach which a lot of ppl might not know, once u start u cant use ur phone to browse with any other network except the broadband connection because all ur access points will become deactivated,it took me a whole day to activate my MTN and Celtel access points again after trying d stuff. If u must know i successfully used my phone to browse with Starcomms DSL broadband n if u want i'll send u everything but dont ask me how when ur access points get blocked.
You betta mend ur ways n stop acting like a 5th grader.
Re: This Must Stop. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2008
bimbor:

o boy ure a kid don't encroach me i'll mess u up bigtime. I dropped that issue because when i tested it there were complications which i wouldnt want to bore anyone with n that stuff requires some experienced approach which a lot of people might not know, once u start u can't use your phone to browse with any other network except the broadband connection because all your access points will become deactivated,it took me a whole day to activate my MTN and Celtel access points again after trying d stuff. If u must know i successfully used my phone to browse with Starcomms DSL broadband n if u want i'll send u everything but don't ask me how when your access points get blocked.
You betta mend your ways n stop acting like a 5th grader.

Who is the above lecture for? Using a whole day to re-activate MTN and Celtel access points again after trying d stuff. Get a life and look up meaning of a forum. Anyhow might have helped you to solve that, and don't give me crap that u used a day to activate celtel again, am not a novice.
Re: This Must Stop. by ceejay80s(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2008
@ everybody _if u know this song,sing with me - na so so wonders jesus dey do,he delivered paul & silas,he will surely deliver nairalanders
Re: This Must Stop. by bimbor(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2008
Of course ure a novice thats why u shd limit ur talks to what u know. It took me a day to get my access points back try it n u'll neva get urs back i promise u. If u dare me then get started.mofo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Pad Mini P9 Comes With Software Updater OTA / New Trick On How To Stop FIFA 12 Unfortunately Stop On Android Phone / Best Apps To Track Your Stolen Phone With(android,ios)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.