Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. (37161 Views)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Best Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
It's only in nollywood where a brick-layer would hire a limousine and take a girl out for shopping and also to the best eatery for dinner....yet he lives in a "face me i face you" environment
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by chinosxl(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to: If you think Hollywood movies are perfect: go through this:@

http://www.moviemistakes.com/best_pictures.php

AWESOME
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Ola2njee: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
na 4 yoruba home video u go dey hear d babalawo'fadekemi oooo' alakoko ti mo pe e niyen......fadekemi oooo....ooo gbudo ma damilohun.....fadekemi oooo...na so fadekemi go appear 4 screen...lyk say we b mumu,
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hehehehe, this reminds me of my jamo friend. She told me anytime they wanna have a good laugh back home in Kingston, they just slot in a nollywood movie.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by abbey2kool: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
Lol

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Sawblade: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
is nollywood they flashback to 1988 and u will see MTN billboard
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ola2njee: na 4 yoruba home video u go dey hear d babalawo'fadekemi oooo' alakoko ti mo pe e niyen......fadekemi oooo....ooo gbudo ma damilohun.....fadekemi oooo...na so fadekemi go appear 4 screen...lyk say we b mumu,

I pity u, you never see where juju dey work. Stay there they yearn dust.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in nollywood where a lady who was driving with her friend, would stop the car by the roadside and come out to gossip, then continue her journey...
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
LMFAO @ this thread. ROTFL
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
saxywale: Hehehehe, this reminds me of my jamo friend. She told me anytime they wanna have a good laugh back home in Kingston, they just slot in a nollywood movie.

So? Means they watch it because its bad or what? Deception.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by mflexy8(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
The rich always drink juice anytime of the day while gisting or reading papers. They always eat rice n chicken in meals n see it as a treat. Sorry for the so called celebs.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by yungdamaz(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
U shoot sumbdy on his chest nd derz a hole on hez shirt bt no trace of blood
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
mflexy8: The rich always drink juice anytime of the day while gisting or reading papers. They always eat rice n chicken in meals n see it as a treat. Sorry for the so called celebs.

So? Define whats wrong there.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by ayojosh2k(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
abbey2kool: Lol

Can't stop laughing.....this really made my day!!
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by mflexy8(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

So? Define whats wrong there.
There are other things to drink. Old pips avoid such shit. Yet they gobble it. And see it as enjoyment and status symbol.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Oahray: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
Rotlmao... Home video na dirty sha. Other people notice what I notice.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Winneygirl(f): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
At d end of part 1.,
"This is just the beginning".
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by anitank(f): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
I'm currently watching a movie where slaves were locked in a cage made of bamboo and rope to tie the door, and all the slaves are sitting,crying helplessly like its the end of their lives gringrin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
mflexy8:
There are other things to drink. Old pips avoid such shit. Yet they gobble it. And see it as enjoyment and status symbol.

You said the rich, now you said old people avoid such. Contradictory and dull. People can drink anything, they dont have to drink what you like in movies. Dull. They are acting, and all you can see is that they are enjoying a common drink like status symbol.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
anitank: I'm currently watching a movie where slaves were locked in a cage made of bamboo and rope to tie the door, and all the slaves are sitting,crying helplessly like its the end of their lives gringrin

No. When you are made a slave, it is the beginning of life and you have to laugh and smile when tied up as a slave.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Torlark(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
I fink i m filled wit lafta . . . I don belleful . . . *rolling on d bed*
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
Or when one big Man tell the kids he is traveling to village. He drove down inside one street that looks like village road, in the street u will see LAGOS TAXI come from opposite side.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Rosejefrey(f): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
Every mad person dances on d road.secondly every evil man confesses b4 he dies.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by flawless911(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to: Na only Naija person go go abroad, see snow for the first time, begin take pictures inside snow make him take send home make dem know say him don see snow.
Boringgggg tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by eriegua83: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
Why did he answer u? Wen u fool urself tire nobody answer u, u 4 go hug transformer.dem tie u 4 d thread.na by force to gain recognition?
head_to_to:

I have no idea what that means. "dont take it personal"?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Rosejefrey(f): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
A rich woman wears high heel shoe 2 stay at home.nd wears makeup 2 sleep.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
eriegua83: Why did he answer u? Wen u fool urself tire nobody answer u, u 4 go hug transformer.dem tie u 4 d thread.na by force to gain recognition?

The thing never pain you reach. If he pain you wella, you know what to do. Example, hit your own head against the wall. dull.

The most stup.id thing to say. Gain recognition on NairaLand. Fish brain.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Or when one big Man tell the kids he is traveling to village. He drove down inside one street that looks like village road, in the street u will see LAGOS TAXI come from opposite side.

Dumb. Lagos Taxi no dey go village?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by eriegua83: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
Joblessness bad oh!4 more than 2 hrs u dey exhibit ur uselessness.U need a LIFE my guy, don't be a waste pipe 2 ur generation.
head_to_to:

The thing never pain you reach. If he pain you wella, you know what to do. Example, hit your own head against the wall. dull.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Ekob(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
when an idea jst came to a person to poison someone else,they wld jst go straight to their kitchen cabinet and bring out the poison.
Make una help me ask them poison na ingredent wey dem take dey cook food?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by eriegua83: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Joblessness bad oh!4 more than 2 hrs u dey exhibit ur uselessness.U need a LIFE my guy, don't be a waste pipe 2 ur generation.
head_to_to:

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by IdiAmin2(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
Before nko? No, he will still be alive! LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise / BBNaija: Esther Grinds On Frodd After He Won Veto Power (Photo) / BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.